Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Red85

I drink almond milk as i'm giving up dairy ... Next item on the shopping ... Got some natural yoghurt as I like these for breakfast 😂😂😂 ... ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21

virgofalls

VIP Member
Another food shop haul. Riveting.

“I bought this t’marto puraaay because I like to add it to t’dishes. The boys really really like t’mato’s. Soooo I just picked it up. I thought it’d be good to get. It’s Tesco’s own t’mato puraaay. It’ll really add t’matoey flavour to dishes for the boys. I dunno yeah, so I got that. At Tesco. Today. At Tesco .... “

Ugh. Like honestly you do not need to show anyone what you bought never mind explain the decision making process behind every single item.

Food shopping is a chore. I don’t even get excited about my own weekly supermarket visit. So what makes these people think we’re going to be buzzing over theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Alibaba

She is absolutely cringe worthy, I wouldn’t honestly usually comment on anything like this and think each to their own bit Jesus Christ!! Get over yourself. She’s clearly put about 2 stone on over the last year or so maybe less but just own it and stop dancing about and tucking your top in to show off your arse!!! Seriously!! It’s not what it used to be from the pics Steve has on his insta! ? but that’s fine... are you a farmer or a hoe? Are you a vegan or a pure protein girl?! I’m so confused by your content! Unfollowed and unsubscribed which is a shame as I used to enjoy her stuff before she started trying to be Mrs meldrum! Well obvious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
M

Member 4330

Her new post, acknowledging the negative comments, she clearly just doesn’t get it.

Rebecca nobody has an issue with you wearing tiny tight clothes, or walking round your house with your fanny flaps out (as so accurately commented on her video :ROFLMAO:). The issue is making disgusting videos and publishing them online for the world to see, when you have two young boys who you also broadcast all over your social media.

Literally if you filter her videos in order of views, all of the high view ones have thumbnails with a bikini shot, arse out or boobs out. She knows what she’s doing... attention seeking at its worst. Still cringing.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
M

Member 4330

Guys, we’ve seen it all now. What. The. Fuck.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Peachy10

Chatty Member
Good mornin everyone. Happy Tuesdeh! Am feeling pooleh todeh. Must have bin the curreh. Woodeh threw it everywheh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sallydally

VIP Member
? seriously! ‘Get in my bed’ isn’t that the type of thing you say or message privately?

I hope you don’t have any young followers Rebecca. Really doesn’t come across ‘family friendky’ If that’s what your channel is aiming for.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
M

Member 4330

I actually like watching the food shops now just to laugh at. The finger pointing and the way she feels up all the packaging is sickly :sick:

She got 20% fat mince yuck, cheap nasty drenched in fat stuff. Great for someone who’s wanting to be healthy of course :rolleyes: Also a roast dinner on the list... I didn’t see any veg for that. They eat the same unhealthy rubbish each week... curry from a jar one night, pizza the next, then takeaway? Good lord.

Each to their own of course, but please stop broadcasting it on Instagram Rebecca because it’s embarassing.

Update: just saw the roast dinner story. God no.... a little sprinkle of sweet corn (with a roast!!!?) a couple slices of carrot and..... KETCHUP!!!! What the f%ck!! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Here's something for you to ponder upon Rebecca...think of a youtuber you admire (maybe Emily Norris or Kate Murnane) and ask yourself would they ever put up a video showing themselves up like you have just done...I think everyone knows the answer to that...some people have class, some show off their bits for money.

Reactions: 13

Sallydally

VIP Member
Who called Steve being at the pub? 😂 she only ever does her kitchen dancing when he’s at the pub. Probably thinks he’s going to be showing his mates and bragging about her.
Her gym clothes try on video is cringe. Why the fuck did she order every item of clothing 2 sizes too small? And I really don’t want to be seeing her front bum on a Friday evening (or any evening for that matter) for Christ sake put it away.

• Sick
  • Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
She's really pissed me off with her latest rant. She's a stay at home mum who films her day and posts it on social media. I agree that all mums work hard and that it is a full time job. But don't put down people who work 40 hours a week and still manage to juggle shopping, cooking, housework and childcare you silly girl. And learn some grammar: "I aren't".... really?

F123F123

I’ve been following here for a while but I’ve just joined so I could write this! What an absolute embarrassment! I used to really like Rebecca but what the actual f**k has happened to her!! Showing her bum and thong earlier on Instagram and now showing her camel toe on her latest YouTube video...have a little self respect love! It’s beginning to happen in nearly every single post now a days, her arse shoved in the screen! I think you need to ditch your YouTube ‘career’ Rebecca and get a new job on babestation!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

virgofalls

VIP Member
“I only work with brands that I love and have purchased from before”

Not exactly true is it. Especially when you admit in your #AD #SPON videos that it’s the first time you’ve tried them? Look at her Glossybox review “busy work mum life” got in the way which meant she’d never got around to ordering from them (with her own money ?) before. Soooo, how did she know she loved the brand enough to accept a collab off them?

Rebecca accepts ALL collabs. You can tell.

Reactions: 12