Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken Currah made me snort laugh ? why doesn’t she bulk buy wipes? Would make more sense

Reactions: 3
She obviously isn't doing muscle food anymore then. Wondered why there was no post with how much weight she had most. One box wonder.

Reactions: 1
She obviously isn't doing muscle food anymore then. Wondered why there was no post with how much weight she had most. One box wonder.
And obviously so good that she’s gonna continue it past the sponsored post ? nahhhht

Eeek I can’t contain my excitement. It’s Monday which means food shop time yay! I’m just filled with inspiration and ideas after seeing her buy things to make her weekly specials: chicken korma, tortellini packet with jar of sauce and another packet to bung in the slow cooker.

Just riveting! Excellent content again.

:rolleyes:

I really don’t understand the curry she puts in the slow cooker...it’s basically just a jar and chicken, it would take 10 minutes on the hob!

I use the slow cooker a lot but wouldn’t put a jar in there, I don’t know why she doesn’t try her own curry from scratch x

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand the curry she puts in the slow cooker...it’s basically just a jar and chicken, it would take 10 minutes on the hob!

I use the slow cooker a lot but wouldn’t put a jar in there, I don’t know why she doesn’t try her own curry from scratch x
I thought that too. It’s just a jar of sauce, you fry some chicken and throw the jar on it? Why would you leave it cooking for hours, surely wasting more electricity than necessary and the sauce would reduce to nothing. Seems like way more effort than needed.

I thought that too. It’s just a jar of sauce, you fry some chicken and throw the jar on it? Why would you leave it cooking for hours, surely wasting more electricity than necessary and the sauce would reduce to nothing. Seems like way more effort than needed.
isnt point of a slow cooker that you use fresh ingredients and leave it cooking for a long time? if she spends most of her time at home i don’t get why she doesn’t cook one from scratch

The fact that she thinks that ‘cooking’ involves a jar gives some indication to the kind of home life she had!! That and her lack of healthy balanced meals.

Reactions: 6
People who update you every five minutes on how “pourleee” they are, aren’t that poorly. Have a day off! ?

Reactions: 5
God I’ve never known anyone to moan so much when they’re ill. Give it a rest ? when I’m ill the last thing I wanna be doing is making Instagram story’s ??

I think she’s got tummy pains today? She’s not mentioned it like fourty times and has been very subtle, but I can just tell ?
I do wonder whether it’s her stomach coming down from those “yummy” muscle food bags of tit she’s not mentioned of purchasing since being gifted!.
The boys will probably be up coughing in the night,
Thankfully she’s already placed some diced chicken in the slow cooker with a jar of sauce so Steves teas been exhaustfully prepped.

And yes Rebecca! the doctors won’t do anything for the fact you’ve felt sick and had tummy pains, for about 6 hours. What on earth would you expect to be done? Seriously? ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How can someone supposedly love labour so much yet has a mild sickness bug and moans for hours on end

Riveting content ?

• Haha
I can’t explain the irrational irritation I get every time she says “some” before every item of shopping. I had to just exit her stories.

I got some torTILLA wraps, some butter, some milk, some chicken for chicken currah, some yogurts, some diced beef, some potatoes, some cheese.

Gaaah, somebody shoot me ?
That ‘some’ drives me nuts! It’s like finger nails down a blackboard every time she says it

Good mornin everyone. Happy Tuesdeh! Am feeling pooleh todeh. Must have bin the curreh. Woodeh threw it everywheh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s got tummy pains today? She’s not mentioned it like fourty times and has been very subtle, but I can just tell ?
I do wonder whether it’s her stomach coming down from those “yummy” muscle food bags of tit she’s not mentioned of purchasing since being gifted!.
The boys will probably be up coughing in the night,
Thankfully she’s already placed some diced chicken in the slow cooker with a jar of sauce so Steves teas been exhaustfully prepped.

And yes Rebecca! the doctors won’t do anything for the fact you’ve felt sick and had tummy pains, for about 6 hours. What on earth would you expect to be done? Seriously? ??
It’s like when she used to take to the boys to the doctors every time they had a cold ??‍♀

• Haha
I mean let’s be fair, the poor girl has to sit at a laptop for a few wee hours and call it work. All while being at home. I mean, it’s hardly commuting an hour each way and sitting in an office for 8 hours but it’s ‘werrrrrrk’

So glad someone said about the some for every item, it’s the pointing finger aswel!!
And what’s with all the makeup aswel couldn’t think of anything worse if I was poorly

I mean let’s be fair, the poor girl has to sit at a laptop for a few wee hours and call it work. All while being at home. I mean, it’s hardly commuting an hour each way and sitting in an office for 8 hours but it’s ‘werrrrrrk’
? I just don’t get how it doesn’t drive these people crazy sat inside every day doing nothing apart from the house work (us who go out and work have to do this anyway surprise surprise) and sitting in front of a camera for half an hour a week. What are they going to do when the kids are grown up and no more baby to look after

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.