Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s removed that jeans clip now!
With all the money she spends on new clothes,
She can buy a car outright... etc, why haven’t they got a new fridge?!
There’s absolutely no way unless it was open plan could I sit in my living room looking at my fridge knowing it shouldn't be there !!

And ‘are you even a girl’ is so rude
What about the flat backsided people Ellie?!
Does that mean they are any less womanly if they don’t have to squash their bottoms into jeans that are too small?

Reactions: 3
Tea for the boys...Jacket potato, beans and tinned ravioli 🤢...not a veg in sight

• Sick
That dinner is vile! Not to mention there is no veg, it just does not work!

Reactions: 2
More dancing in the kitchen .. seriously 💤 😴

Alfie wanted to crawl through her legs when she was dancing but she was that interested in making sure her arse was in shot she didn’t even notice 🙈😂. Dance like anyone normal does with their kids and don’t make it all about your arse Elle 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to stumble across Rebecca every now and then on Instagram, but since finding tattle I’ve looked at her more and oh my god I just can’t handle how cringe she is 😩

That Tesco ad was AWFUL and the dancing aka her just showing off her bum is the most cringe thing in the world.

Stop it now Rebecca 😂

What a car crash, someone needs to have a quiet word.

She also should start dressing for her figure. I struggle to believe she is a size 10... well she probably squeezes into that :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like she didn’t have any knickers on in that try on video 😳 you can see EVERYTHING in the pink coloured shorts she tries on 🙈 Two words, attention seeking!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What a car crash, someone needs to have a quiet word.

View attachment 9644

She also should start dressing for her figure. I struggle to believe she is a size 10... well she probably squeezes into that :rolleyes:
Oh ffs girl put it away hun 🙈 she knows full well everything is on show!! Was this on insta story’s? Steve probs likes it he seems the type to like other men looking at her because she’s ‘his’🤮🤮

• Sick
I’m sick of seeing her big fat arse! Put it away love your an embarrassment!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on insta and wow the arse! Had to look straight on here 😂😂 butttt her arse is bloody awful why is she so obsesssed!!. every story, every pic I just cringe now

• Sick
I’ve been following here for a while but I’ve just joined so I could write this! What an absolute embarrassment! I used to really like Rebecca but what the actual f**k has happened to her!! Showing her bum and thong earlier on Instagram and now showing her camel toe on her latest YouTube video...have a little self respect love! It’s beginning to happen in nearly every single post now a days, her arse shoved in the screen! I think you need to ditch your YouTube ‘career’ Rebecca and get a new job on babestation!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is proper deluded with her figure, she needs to stop squeezing into clothes that she probably used to be able to wear and start dressing for her body type now, she doesn’t have a bad figure at all for a girl with 2 so just dress right for it instead of trying to claim she is a size 10 when she clearly Isn’t! And let’s not start on the bloody camel toe vid she has just posted! Jesus!! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh no the latest vlog 🤦‍♀️
I don’t think her bum and legs are “big” at all, I actually think she has a nice figure but her dress sense is really awful. Those gym clothes were far too tight in all the wrong places, you could literally see everything 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.