Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday food shop surprise surprise. She got some of this and some of that, some of all sorts minus veg! Shocker. It makes me cringe watching her poke every item of food so aggressively 😂

I don’t get how she spent £70 and there’s barely any meal ideas there! Everything is so processed
I also thought she wasn’t having dairy?! Those fish cakes have milk in 🙈🙈

It’s quite annoying when people say they aren’t having dairy but don’t actually realise they have to check EVERY.SINGLE.THING!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also thought she wasn’t having dairy?! Those fish cakes have milk in 🙈🙈

It’s quite annoying when people say they aren’t having dairy but don’t actually realise they have to check EVERY.SINGLE.THING!
‘I got some Greek yogurt because I’m cutting out dairy..’ does she realise Greek yogurt is still dairy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alpro is soya, but she hasn’t checked everything properly 😂
Oh is it? Sorry I just thought it was dairy as my sister can’t have dairy and she says they have traces of it in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyway yes a lot of other stuff does she has bought! X

Oh is it? Sorry I just thought it was dairy as my sister can’t have dairy and she says they have traces of it in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyway yes a lot of other stuff does she has bought! X
I think most things have to say may contain/could be crossed contamination these days x

Reactions: 2
I could spend £50 and have double the food she has! I can’t understand why she doesn’t bulk buy things they’ll use?

Reactions: 3
I could spend £50 and have double the food she has! I can’t understand why she doesn’t bulk buy things they’ll use?
I just watched her story and was coming on to say the same thing, there was basically no actual meals there for that price

Reactions: 1
For a family of 4 (2 adults, a 5year old and a 9 year old who don’t stop eating!) I spend £50 a week in Aldi and get so much food! I sometimes have to shop in Tesco (Aldi is a lot further) and I get hardly anything!

Obviously she doesn’t need to save money otherwise she would stick to aldi.

I meal plan too and have a huge ‘stock’ cupboard.

There are so many vlog ideas based around meal planning, cheap meals etc that she really is missing out of ‘parenting’ content x

It’s not really relatable to spend £70 on ‘notning’ either. There’s no batch cooking, no making sure that money spent means next week is cheaper kinda thinking.

Almost £300 a month on nothing food is mental!

Reactions: 3
Do they not own a freezer?
Where does she buy the dog food from?
There’s a lot of stuff that isn’t shown- there must be?
Not even a quick nip to Tesco express for a chocolate bar? That’s surely can’t be all she buys all week.
As a mom of 2 I’m not being funny but there’s got to be a frozen chip or pea around !!

Reactions: 4
Spoiler alert 🚨 she got a new caaaarrrr! Yes thats right she got a new caaaarrr. She must say the words new car at least 50 times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually like watching the food shops now just to laugh at. The finger pointing and the way she feels up all the packaging is sickly :sick:

She got 20% fat mince yuck, cheap nasty drenched in fat stuff. Great for someone who’s wanting to be healthy of course :rolleyes: Also a roast dinner on the list... I didn’t see any veg for that. They eat the same unhealthy rubbish each week... curry from a jar one night, pizza the next, then takeaway? Good lord.

Each to their own of course, but please stop broadcasting it on Instagram Rebecca because it’s embarassing.

Update: just saw the roast dinner story. God no.... a little sprinkle of sweet corn (with a roast!!!?) a couple slices of carrot and..... KETCHUP!!!! What the f%ck!! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Makeup free day but she’s got yesterdays mascara all under her eyes still 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh look an ad for wine! So, dairy free, on muscle food, part time vegan and evening binge drinker? 😂😂

Side note: never seen her drink a glass of wine on Instagram like, ever.

• Haha
So .. she’s advertising red wine tonight despite admitting in the post that she’s not really a red wine person. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So much for only working with brands and endorsing products she loves and would buy with her own money. 😴

Only a month or so ago she was advertising alcohol free wine. Again, not something she had ever tried before (or has tried again).

What a car crash.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.