Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
? seriously! ‘Get in my bed’ isn’t that the type of thing you say or message privately?

I hope you don’t have any young followers Rebecca. Really doesn’t come across ‘family friendky’ If that’s what your channel is aiming for.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
? seriously! ‘Get in my bed’ isn’t that the type of thing you say or message privately?

I hope you don’t have any young followers Rebecca. Really doesn’t come across ‘family friendky’ If that’s what your channel is aiming for.
He turns my stomach. ?

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for the kids. Imagine being at an age where they could read those kinds of comments??? These people don’t think!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for the kids. Imagine being at an age where they could read those kinds of comments??? These people don’t think!!!!!
And I wonder what her new friends think! ? it’s teally not the behaviour of parents no matter how young you are. They need to keep certain things private.
I don’t think any other mums I follow post pics like hers or their partners churn out such tit.

Reactions: 3
Relationship goals ?
Their relationship is stuck in the 1950’s.

No thanks. He’s a creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I felt it was weird that his mum commented as well! I would be so ashamed after reading that!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Relationship goals ?
Their relationship is stuck in the 1950’s.

No thanks. He’s a creep.
Stepford Wife. But not a “wife” obviously because why would Sleazy marry her when she’s happy to be the little woman at home? ?

Is that how much they get paid? £100-200 .. I also never knew there was an app where they get their work from ? have I been living under a rock or have you done that kind of work before? I would love to know how much the likes of Mrs M gets paid!!
Yeah I did it a while ago but realised how depressing it all is and how fake the whole online world is so stopped doing it. Majority of adds they use apps such as indaHash, tribe, takumi etc. Apply for an add then you either get accepted or you dont. Which is why so many post the same ad all the time. For someone with her following I would say £100-200 a post going on what I got. I didn’t do it for long as It really isn’t a job. Yes it’s extra cash but it takes about 5 mins to take the photos, 5 mins to edit and 5 mins to post the photo with caption, max! Sorry for the rant just really annoys me people who say they work there but off for it when it’s literally the most easiest thing to do if you have the following!

Reactions: 8
It’s easy money for them ... someone as dim as her wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a real work place. But for her to say she’s working her butt off everyday ? clearly not as she seems to be spending a LOT of time posting crap on Instagram ?

She belie
It’s easy money for them ... someone as dim as her wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a real work place. But for her to say she’s working her butt off everyday ? clearly not as she seems to be spending a LOT of time posting crap on Instagram ?
She believe that because of the number of subscribers who massage her ego on a daily basis telling her how wonderful and how hard working she is. Wonder how Steve feels knowing she's telling the world that she works so hard to put a roof over her families head and food on the table. I'm sure they've had a decent lifestyle before she started earing from social media. Apparently she goes above and beyond what any 'regular worker' does, according to one of her subscribers. It's so sad that hard working mums and dad's who go out to work are considered to do less than her, just because they don't post their life all over social media. She would struggle in a regular job. She works with companies while they give her freebies or pay her, after that they are not mentioned again. At least be genuine and advertise with companies you genuinely like and will continue to use, that shows you truly believe ive in the products

a book deal about what though?? she's so dull and monotone and starting to look like an 80's sex worker!

• Haha
Insta / YouTube seems to attract dim people as it’s a cop out job, these people wouldn’t get a sniff of an interview with their grammar.

Reactions: 3
Work your butt off? You sit at home all day on your phone, usually moaning, if you're not moaning it's fake positivity tit, scrounging off Steve & that's probably why you wouldn't leave him to have that other baby you're so desperate for. ?
The arrogance of this, if it’s her job then the people she’s lashing out at are her customers and essential to it the absolute dingbat

I felt it was weird that his mum commented as well! I would be so ashamed after reading that!
She’s done a few vids where their sex life has been mentioned too. Imagine knowing your MIL could be watching that ?

• Sick
  • Wow
She's really pissed me off with her latest rant. She's a stay at home mum who films her day and posts it on social media. I agree that all mums work hard and that it is a full time job. But don't put down people who work 40 hours a week and still manage to juggle shopping, cooking, housework and childcare you silly girl. And learn some grammar: "I aren't".... really?

Reactions: 13
Wonder if she crapped herself a little with instagram being down. not such a wonderful career is it after all ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.