Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable93

New post about someone calling her out on ads in the comments of an ad post! ( she’s deleted the comment obvs) ? long post this morning of how this is her job an she works her butt off to make content ... okay hun if doing food shops and looking for bunnehs out the window is working your butt off ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Can’t deal with how entitled she just came across in her stories about Please and Thank you!!

I wrote to her 3 times a couple of years back (🙈 the shame!!) with info on a camera she was asking about and stuff about being induced and I didn’t even get an acknowledgement.

So please kindly get stuffed Rebecca, thanks

Luvalurk

Why does She put Alfie to bed at the same time as woody, no wonder he wakes up so early.. surely them in separate bedrooms would be much more beneficial 🙊 WITH CURTAINS 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
I actually felt quite sorry for her on the assumptions vlog. Steve sounds extremely controlling. If she desperately wants another baby Steve should let her. It sounds as if it's a sore subject between them which could explain her odd behaviour recently. I just don't like the guy, he comes across as controlling, arrogant and like a small child himself, used to getting what he wants.
I don’t know about this, it’s his choice and life too so he shouldn’t just let her have one if he’s really not wanting another ??‍♀

M

Member 4330

Does the latest ad make anyone else want to AVOID Tesco for mother’s day gifts or just me?

I think if they’d have gifted a few mothers in need of cheering up, who have it tough, then I’d be right there. The fact they’re paying one of these lazy shite photo taking instagrammers to promote their range just puts me right off.

BoyMum

It was me who commented on the Muscle food vid.This last few months I was just saying she seems a bit lost.One minute she’s promoting a vegan box,next she’s promoting a meat box.She did reply and say she wanted to take the opportunities for her family.I replied to say that whilst it may be great to take the opportunities money wise,she is losing interest from the people who she needs to also enjoy these products which is her followers.It wasn’t long ago she was enjoying a fabulous “gousto box” which I only ever saw her do an ad for once! Yet she then expects all her followers to go out any buy it.We dont relate to new things every week that we don’t see you use more than once because it’s just fake! Same with this muscle food now! Yummy bbq chicken meal or something?! She sounds miserable as hell saying how yummy it is whilst woody whinges stood on a chair in kitchen just above a cement floor ??.
I really liked following Rebecca and have done for a long time but even I agree how mundane and bland the content is at the moment.Even she was saying she’s not sure about the skincare routine!! I hope she finds herself again soon but I think environment is a massive part and Iv seen the change since the house move.That house whilst I’m sure it would be amazing with a LOT of work is just not them.Its quite scary actually..especially with a fridge in the front room and those cold floors.I have to agree with an earlier post on the London trip too.She said in her new day in the borin life, about how stressed she’s been going to London and summat else and I just sighed! Imagine having a proper full time job,working from your kids,then in nursery,real family issues to help take care of! Studying etc etc! I just can’t relate much anymore :(

Reactions: 11

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Rebecca lamb. Slow cooker stew, looks like poo. Steve’s on the lash, Elle will show anything for cash.

• Haha
  • Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
How many hints has she dropped about a holiday now? Ridiculous. I'm cringing for her. So desperate for a freebie.

You work ever so hard in your job, Rebecca, so just go ahead and treat your family to a holiday - you deserve it! :LOL:

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
If you don't like it you don't have to look or comment for that matter!
Quite, please take your own advice for this thread. This is to be critical of infuencers and your post breaks the rules.

• Heart
I would pay good money to see her work out at the gym in those disastrous outfits. She is delusional if she thinks those sports bras can handle her tits on an elliptical 👀 She bought them to pose in or to do her lame ass half squats in her dingy crypt like living room. Someone seriously needs to have a word with her, showing off her camel toe for all eternity. The internet does not forget!
I’m pretty new to her, but is she...simple? 🤔

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
And the comments, some random guy talking about her body and she has liked it🙄, her bloody stupid partner talking about "ass for days". I can't believe this is what people, especially young women aspire to be like. She is like a page 3 girl from the nineties. Her kids are going to be slated for this when they are older. Why would you want random pervy men looking at you feking labia lips and then seeing videos of your kids and your home? What the fuckkind of stupid is she?

• Haha
  • Wow

BoyMum

I think she’s got tummy pains today? She’s not mentioned it like fourty times and has been very subtle, but I can just tell ?
I do wonder whether it’s her stomach coming down from those “yummy” muscle food bags of shit she’s not mentioned of purchasing since being gifted!.
The boys will probably be up coughing in the night,
Thankfully she’s already placed some diced chicken in the slow cooker with a jar of sauce so Steves teas been exhaustfully prepped.

And yes Rebecca! the doctors won’t do anything for the fact you’ve felt sick and had tummy pains, for about 6 hours. What on earth would you expect to be done? Seriously? ??

Last edited:
  • Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
More begging for a freebie holiday.

'Just need a holiday now...'
Book one then, you bloody shameless scrounger.

Zbear11

Am I the only one that’s baffled how mornings are a rush when the kids have breakfast at 6.30am?!

AbsaluteDunt

I “ablously” hope she gets someone else to write her book.
So hi guys my name is Rebecca and welcome to my book. I live in the Yorkshire dales with my partner Steve and my 2 sons, Alfie who's 4 and woody who's 18 months. I just love living in the Yorkshire dales, because it's so lovely and I just love being in the Yorkshire dales. I'm a fulltime mum / youtube sensation and did I mention I live In the Yorkshire dales because it's just so lovely? I do my awful weekly shop on a Monday and spend the rest of my time reaching out to companies for freebies so I can hashtag ad #ad because that's my job you know. Anyway thanks for reading, bye.

• Haha

Peachy10

Chatty Member
If I could afford a mortgage on a 400k house and driving round in a car which is around £400+ a month on finance then I’d be grateful for what I have. She’s practically begging for a gifted holiday and it’s embarrassing. Pay for it yourself like the rest of us have to.