Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
?
I love the way she made the video in slow mo right on her arse ???

How much does she love herself ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the slow mo. It was ok once, I get it she was showing off her body and that not everything on Instagram has to be perfect etc which is a great message. But the jumping up and down and shaking arse to camera every day is getting very boring now... just like the food shop. Yawn.

She obviously got a bit of a reaction the first time and is now milking it for engagement.

Reactions: 4
It’s really sad that she craves attention from Instagram followers by doing that! Steve show your milf some loving will ya ... ?

Reactions: 5
Turning it into a hashtag to try and make it ‘something’ is a poor excuse for wanting comments like ‘omg love it babe’ ‘you go babe’ go spend some time with your children away from your phone

Reactions: 6
More videos of her dancing lifting her top up this time to show her bum ? take it Steve’s gone the pub then ??
The slow motion bit ? my OH would be having serious words if I posted anything remotely like those videos!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is absolutely cringe worthy, I wouldn’t honestly usually comment on anything like this and think each to their own bit Jesus Christ!! Get over yourself. She’s clearly put about 2 stone on over the last year or so maybe less but just own it and stop dancing about and tucking your top in to show off your arse!!! Seriously!! It’s not what it used to be from the pics Steve has on his insta! ? but that’s fine... are you a farmer or a hoe? Are you a vegan or a pure protein girl?! I’m so confused by your content! Unfollowed and unsubscribed which is a shame as I used to enjoy her stuff before she started trying to be Mrs meldrum! Well obvious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is absolutely cringe worthy, I wouldn’t honestly usually comment on anything like this and think each to their own bit Jesus Christ!! Get over yourself. She’s clearly put about 2 stone on over the last year or so maybe less but just own it and stop dancing about and tucking your top in to show off your arse!!! Seriously!! It’s not what it used to be from the pics Steve has on his insta! ? but that’s fine... are you a farmer or a hoe? Are you a vegan or a pure protein girl?! I’m so confused by your content! Unfollowed and unsubscribed which is a shame as I used to enjoy her stuff before she started trying to be Mrs meldrum! Well obvious!!!
She’s a farmer hoe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

?? I spat my tea drinking this it’s brilliant! Farmer hoe?

Reactions: 2
Her latest video - how many times can you fit ‘because’ and ‘really easy’ into the intro!! Puts me straight off watching due to her repeativness ? I used to enjoy her vlogs but it’s just getting annoying now ?

Reactions: 2
I so agree that she doesn't know what she wants to be. How about just doing what you want and stop trying to copy everyone else. I would like to see her being unique, how about instead of doing protein shakes and stupid dancing with your arse out, you start doing proper home cooked meals. Show us how you plan and shop, show yourself making family meals and the kids reactions. Stop feeding them pancakes, pastries, pizzas and curry made in the slow cooker. Jars of ready made sauces are really unhealthy. Be someone young mum's can look up to and relate to. It doesnt matter if you're not a great cook, you will learn from your mistakes. You have loads if time on your hands, you have the luxury of not having to go out to work and you have a fairly decent following in terms of numbers but you will loose them quickly if you carry on like this. Thing is, I like mummy Rebecca, I don't like showing off Rebecca and I'm losing patience with her. You have a pretty face, let's see more of your face and less of your bum. I'd be happy seeing less of your weasle faced partner tòo, he makes my skin crawl. My knobhead senses are never wrong...

Reactions: 9
She clearly reads here because she started working out after it was mentioned she had gotten larger. I echo what everyone else says I skip through her stories because it’s all the same and so boring. I mean what does she spend her days doing? Editing videos of stuff people aren’t arsed about - like @Scullybob said, make some food some scratch! Do some proper baking with Woody, not a packet mix. Talk about the renovation plans and show it - were practically telling her what to do at this point ?

Reactions: 1
I really did love Rebecca. She is very naturally pretty and her boys are cute. But the attention seeking and random random RANDOM ads are awful! I’d love to see her taking woody to baby groups/ activities etc or even the library? The kind of things I do with my daughter (couple of months younger than Woody). I meet with friends who have babies a similar age and actually do things! How does she filll the day? What does she do other than dance and food shop?

I work part time and do things for myself too like the gym, maybe her content would be more interesting if her life had more actual content lol

I work part time and do things for myself too like the gym, maybe her content would be more interesting if her life had more actual content lol
Non of these ‘relatable’ influencers are actually relatable! Freebies left right and centre and paid to post on instagram! How is that in anyway relatable

Non of these ‘relatable’ influencers are actually relatable! Freebies left right and centre and paid to post on instagram! How is that in anyway relatable
This! They start off as a normal person and then they get too egotistical like all these magical people in their phones think they’re some holy figure. I’m always perplexed by the way they get free things when they dont need it. I’d always think more a brand if they donated to less fortunatate but that’ll never happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.