Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warren Conway commented - Do what you want and own it!
He’s clearly watched the video of her fanny flaps then 🤣😳

I think she’s got a great figure I’m not jealous🙅🏻‍♀️ , she just irritates me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her "dancing". She wears her pj pants pulled right up to her boobs to hide her tummy, but she makes her bum look hideous by doing so, and then shakes it all over the Internet 🙄 then Steve coming home and grabbing her boobs 🤢 why does she put this on the Internet?! Honestly her family need a word with her to give her head a wobble

Reactions: 8
Just watched her "dancing". She wears her pj pants pulled right up to her boobs to hide her tummy, but she makes her bum look hideous by doing so, and then shakes it all over the Internet 🙄 then Steve coming home and grabbing her boobs 🤢 why does she put this on the Internet?! Honestly her family need a word with her to give her head a wobble
Stop being such a hater, obviously this is what every normal mother and family do on a Friday night 🤮🤮🤮

Fully sarcastic comment by me BTW, but I think her head is too far up her large arse for anything more than a wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She put that video up purely to receive comments from blokes saying how good she looks....however she received comments from normal mums/ladies telling her the truth then throws a paddy on Instagram to get all the arse lickers to defend her. That Haylee from my happy ever after is always arse licking the other CM Vloggers.
How many times did she feel the need to point out her camel toe in those pink shorts? She knows exactly what she doing, I think she will end up the laughing stock of the playground with all the other mums at this rate.

Reactions: 10
It's just so cringy, no self respect at all. I don't really care if she loves her body and wants to show it off all the time, she just makes herself look cheap. However showing your vagina off on the internet is on another level. Seriously do you have no respect for yourself?

Reactions: 7
Glad she took one for the team and reviewed those cheap eBay gym clothes for us, now I know that cheap clothing from random eBay accounts will be made of poor fabric and not fit properly!
Saves me the time of ordering it all and taking it to the charity shop/landfill, I can spend my time wisely on the high street buying decent quality gym wear that I can check the quality of fabric and fit before purchasing...and save money in the long term.

The added benefit being that I can have more free time to have fun, because I am a fun fun fun person...off to prove it by dancing around my kitchen...but if I don’t film it and no one gets to see my camel toe am I really as fun as I think!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear Rebecca - the fact that you’ve written a post to ‘explain’ yourself speak volumes! There is no problem Filiming a gym wear haul (although if you actually went to the gym/showed us workout/actually ate a healthy diet then I would find you a lot more relatable) it’s the fact that you shove your bits in the camera for the whole world to see !!!!!! And even comment on the said ‘camel toe’ ?? & then wonder why you get a few ‘negative’ comments😂 honestly I think that girl has no brain cells. Using the excuse of ‘because I can’ just shows a clear lack of education/no morals. Rebecca just because your channel is lacking content at the moment we didn’t mean for you to film yourself parading your women hood about😂 you have a good body for someone who’s had 2 kids and doesn’t go to the gym - we get it - but you have a family channel as someone else said, so maybe think about your audience in the future 🤢😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She put that video up purely to receive comments from blokes saying how good she looks....however she received comments from normal mums/ladies telling her the truth then throws a paddy on Instagram to get all the arse lickers to defend her. That Haylee from my happy ever after is always arse licking the other CM Vloggers.
How many times did she feel the need to point out her camel toe in those pink shorts? She knows exactly what she doing, I think she will end up the laughing stock of the playground with all the other mums at this rate.
I agree, a friend of mine has kids in a school where one of the mums is desperately trying to grow her instagram...the other mums find it hilarious and her account is tasteful compared to Rebecca’s.

Also the fact that Steve has clearly seen/watched the video because she would have been ‘crying over the trolls’ worries me quite a lot. What sort of husband would be perfectly fine with dirty old bastards watching her camel toe????😂 who on earth in the right mind! Just proves either Steve just doesn’t give a tit about the content she’s putting out for money (aka her fanny/bum or tits) or he actually condones her doing it? Either way she’s got what she wanted out of it, attention whether it be good or bad 🤢🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Stop being such a hater, obviously this is what every normal mother and family do on a Friday night 🤮🤮🤮

Fully sarcastic comment by me BTW, but I think her head is too far up her large arse for anything more than a wobble
You are correct. I am a hater and I am super jealous. Off to ebay I go to buy some 3 x too small gym wear and dance about with my pj's to my armpits to make myself a more Fun person 😂😂😂 because I can, because I am fun, because I can, and I'm fun. And I can, and I'm fun (her repetition alos bugs the tit out if me 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also the fact that Steve has clearly seen/watched the video because she would have been ‘crying over the trolls’ worries me quite a lot. What sort of husband would be perfectly fine with dirty old bastards watching her camel toe????😂 who on earth in the right mind! Just proves either Steve just doesn’t give a tit about the content she’s putting out for money (aka her fanny/bum or tits) or he actually condones her doing it? Either way she’s got what she wanted out of it, attention whether it be good or bad 🤢🤷🏼‍♀️
I think someone above hit the nail on the head. I think he enjoys having other men watch her and knowing "she is his" 😕 it's both disgusting and actually very sad that this is the sort of relationship she is in. She annoys the hell out if me, but I do find this part of her life very sad and if I was her friend/family I would be genuinely worried about her relationship with Steve.

🎉New thread title suggestion🎉
"They don't eat veg but she shows off her vag, Steve is a perv and she will flog anything for cash"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca lamb. Slow cooker stew, looks like poo. Steve’s on the lash, Elle will show anything for cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t get out of my head that she used the word ‘juicy’ for her arse 🤦🏼‍♀️

Juicy. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Not sure Steve would feel the same if she was at the pub on the weekend flashing her arse. She’s at home with the boys 24/7 and probably bored so seeking attention, especially when Steve is at the pub.

Here's something for you to ponder upon Rebecca...think of a youtuber you admire (maybe Emily Norris or Kate Murnane) and ask yourself would they ever put up a video showing themselves up like you have just done...I think everyone knows the answer to that...some people have class, some show off their bits for money.

Reactions: 13
oh Ellie!! You can’t devote your whole life to becoming an insta/YouTube success then moan when you face criticism for flashing your fanny flaps in a try on video, not everyone’s jealous of you darling... people are simply cringing because your 100% cringe worthy and just because “you can” put stuff out there doesn’t mean you should hence when you don’t see the likes of Mrs meldrum who you so clearly try to copy flashing her fanny and arse at any given opportunity, I’m not a personally a big fan of hers but least she has a little bit of class and originality with what she posts and all her thumb nails aren’t tits and arse for views! You on the other hand are all over the shop... one min your a farmers hoe with your barber jacket on and then hideous boots (won’t even mention that you had them on with gym leggings the other day on insta stories) next your flashing your arse and cankles off... 😂 make your mind up love!

Oh and I seriously hope your not returning any of that gym gear!! Especially those god awful pink shorts you pulled right up into camel toe of the year!

• Haha
  • Sick
Just seen her new post defending herself - she is right the boys are probably happy. They don’t understand what an idiot she looks. They don’t understand that it is not acceptable for a woman to be treated or treat them self with so little self respect. Being a mum is more than making sure your children are happy. They need to be healthy and well rounded and that is where she is failing as a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.