Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll have a vlog for her London trip. She didn’t really story it much. Which would’ve been like a million times better content than her usual crap.

It’s like the only thing she knows how to do is do a video but none of it gels well. All the make up looks but she doesn’t go anywhere, doesn’t even try to give an insight to their new ‘lifestyle’ or anything. She needs to take a break for herself and figure what she wants to do. Dancing with her kids and then changing back and forward about finance car and buying a car - you’re hardly saving HARD for something and it’s taken a long time of you can easily piss £200-400 a month on finance. Use it for your bloody house!

Reactions: 1
She used to talk about going to see her mum but haven’t noticed that she even does that anymore? Does he have any friends?! Genuine question..

Reactions: 3
She referred to his ‘new mates down the pub’ a few weeks ago just after they had moved in

He spends lots of time in the pub which puzzles me, as it’s a long drive from their house and he would need to drive himself home again..... but he will have been drinking alcohol, presumably

She referred to his ‘new mates down the pub’ a few weeks ago just after they had moved in

He spends lots of time in the pub which puzzles me, as it’s a long drive from their house and he would need to drive himself home again..... but he will have been drinking alcohol, presumably

Can’t see them having many taxis up there either

It's the same old crap with bex! Personally what I found really odd was when she was telling Alfie go there moving home and she mentioned a few times that there won't be any bad people, something like that. But I recall she said 'bad people' I wonder who and what the he'll that meant. I think it's absolutely true that her content has completely nose dived. Her channel makes no sense. I don't reckon there will be a London vlog, it would be up by now surely!?. She was full of anxiety getting on a train, how would these ppl function if they had normal jobs with commutes, little lamb lost her marbles getting on train to London... poor dear!!! I think it's best if she keeps on dancing in her dungeon.

Reactions: 3
She did a weird chatty update months ago with a DailyMailSadFace thumbnail about how she didn't have any friends. I felt a bit as she said something like if she had a hen do she wouldn't know who to invite. However more of it seemed to be PA directed at other instamums who were not commenting back to her or something. Obvious fishing.

I think she must be so lonely. Her and Sarah-Jayne Fragola were an odd match to stay together in London.

Anyone think she was really horrible with woody when doing her food shopping on insta story’s ? I am a mother too an couldn’t imagine telling them to be quiet so I could film what I bought from Tesco for Instagram ?

Reactions: 5
Anyone think she was really horrible with woody when doing her food shopping on insta story’s ? I am a mother too an couldn’t imagine telling them to be quiet so I could film what I bought from Tesco for Instagram ?

I thought this too! & the way she lets him stand on the chair/table gives me the fear!

Reactions: 2
Another food shop haul. Riveting.

“I bought this t’marto puraaay because I like to add it to t’dishes. The boys really really like t’mato’s. Soooo I just picked it up. I thought it’d be good to get. It’s Tesco’s own t’mato puraaay. It’ll really add t’matoey flavour to dishes for the boys. I dunno yeah, so I got that. At Tesco. Today. At Tesco .... “

Ugh. Like honestly you do not need to show anyone what you bought never mind explain the decision making process behind every single item.

Food shopping is a chore. I don’t even get excited about my own weekly supermarket visit. So what makes these people think we’re going to be buzzing over theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another food shop haul. Riveting.

“I bought this t’marto puraaay because I like to add it to t’dishes. The boys really really like t’mato’s. Soooo I just picked it up. I thought it’d be good to get. It’s Tesco’s own t’mato puraaay. It’ll really add t’matoey flavour to dishes for the boys. I dunno yeah, so I got that. At Tesco. Today. At Tesco .... “

Ugh. Like honestly you do not need to show anyone what you bought never mind explain the decision making process behind every single item.

Food shopping is a chore. I don’t even get excited about my own weekly supermarket visit. So what makes these people think we’re going to be buzzing over theirs.
so funny! and spot on!

Reactions: 2
The before and after cleaning/tidying of the bathroom made me snort haha... "Here my bathroom with the bath mat corner turned up and here's the after where I flipped it back down and put the kids step a few feet back so it's not where it was a minute ago" ... Someone call Mrs Hinch! We got a new cleaning guru!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The before and after cleaning/tidying of the bathroom made me snort haha... "Here my bathroom with the bath mat corner turned up and here's the after where I flipped it back down and put the kids step a few feet back so it's not where it was a minute ago" ... Someone call Mrs Hinch! We got a new cleaning guru!
:ROFLMAO: Literally came to say this.

Food hauls are definitely getting boring now. I’d enjoy it more if she was cooking from scratch and inspiring us with the meals she’s making. It’s always the same... tomato purée and cheese on a wrap, jar of curry in the slow cooker, pasta sauce from a jar. Exciting stuff :sleep:

Reactions: 5
She seems pissed off with little woody again today on insta story’s! I thought my comment was maybe abit harsh yesterday , I hope she’s ok she does seem very different personality wise obvs we don’t know them but she was always so happy An positive when she lived in the old house it comes across very passive aggressive now! She is great mum an clearly loves them boys just seems abit lost ??‍♀

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.