Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am literally gobsmacked that she would put that vlog out there. Why would u want to show if you have a camels toe?? How can that appeal to any brand? How can that be what channel mum want to be associated with?? So many whys 🤯😂

Reactions: 8
I would pay good money to see her work out at the gym in those disastrous outfits. She is delusional if she thinks those sports bras can handle her tits on an elliptical 👀 She bought them to pose in or to do her lame ass half squats in her dingy crypt like living room. Someone seriously needs to have a word with her, showing off her camel toe for all eternity. The internet does not forget!
I’m pretty new to her, but is she...simple? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the comments, some random guy talking about her body and she has liked it🙄, her bloody stupid partner talking about "ass for days". I can't believe this is what people, especially young women aspire to be like. She is like a page 3 girl from the nineties. Her kids are going to be slated for this when they are older. Why would you want random pervy men looking at you feking labia lips and then seeing videos of your kids and your home? What the fuckkind of stupid is she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who called Steve being at the pub? 😂 she only ever does her kitchen dancing when he’s at the pub. Probably thinks he’s going to be showing his mates and bragging about her.
Her gym clothes try on video is cringe. Why the duck did she order every item of clothing 2 sizes too small? And I really don’t want to be seeing her front bum on a Friday evening (or any evening for that matter) for Christ sake put it away.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just registered to comment that how ridiculous she has the audacity to hash tag ‘empower women’ on the post promoting her new vid. What are you attempting to empower women to do? Shake their ass to George Ezra in front of their children? Yeh I feel empowered, not. It’s so clear she reads this (hey Rebecca!) then just continues to do the things mentioned here. How sad. I don’t think she has confidence at all, I think it’s a ‘fake it till you make it’ situation going on. Poor girl

Reactions: 5
Does she even go to the gym? She kept saying 'I could wear these to the gym or round the house'. Really, love? :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Empower women? I can't think of anything less empowering. Lets focus on your arse and tits cos that's what empowers women? Christ her and Steve are like a Benny hill sketch from the seventies. It does not empower women to plaster their arse and fanny all over the internet.

Reactions: 4
Christ I really hope she don't wear those gym shorts while doing her weekly food shop noone wants to see that camel toe while she's buying her soreen bars for the boys!! 😂

• Haha
I am gobsmacked at the camel toe! I’d be cringing putting that online for myself let alone finding a photo of my mother’s camel toe in years to come! 🤮

I don’t understand why she’s bought gym clothes anyway, perhaps she likens herself to Tammy hembrow? Her workouts are a few poorly posture squats and even then it’s not regular enough to be throwing money on gym clothes!

I don’t think she had a terrible figure - she’s got curves in the right places but I echo everyone else’s comments that she needs to dress for her shape. And find a bloody style!

Drinking wine and then workout gear in a week is a contradiction in itself 😂

Rebecca, we know you read here so can you please reshoot your Friday night dance off with Alfie, but this time in your pink ‘gym’ shorts. The ones that looked like my grans knickers. Ta luv.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What the hell!!!!!!!!!! I am speechless!

Firstly, she decided to wear no Effin knickers to try the items on!
Secondly, those disgusting cycling shorts she even says how they are see through !!!! Then proceeds to show the camera her massive camel toe! How the duck does she think that’s acceptable?? Surely channel mum will be cringing right now!!! She purposely used the camel toe pic for the thumbnail also? She has honestly gone so far downhill now, she’s making a laughing stock out of her so called ‘job’!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god those pink shorts you can actually see her pubes through them what the actual!!! Sort your priorities out BEX! It shouldn’t be #getfitwithbex it should be #getyourtitsoutwithbex

• Haha
Another food shop and arse in your face, curreh in the slow cooker in that dungeon place

Can’t cope with this thread tonight, hilarious :ROFLMAO: Tonight’s video has to be her worst yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#rebeccaskitchendanceoffcringe, gym gear haul shows off my minge

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.