Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gym haul was like soft ****. I really don't want to see her ***** and I don't understand why she constantly rubs her **** and *****. She will get a lot of views that's for sure.

What the hell!!!!!!!!!! I am speechless!

Firstly, she decided to wear no Effin knickers to try the items on!
Secondly, those disgusting cycling shorts she even says how they are see through !!!! Then proceeds to show the camera her massive camel toe! How the duck does she think that’s acceptable?? Surely channel mum will be cringing right now!!! She purposely used the camel toe pic for the thumbnail also? She has honestly gone so far downhill now, she’s making a laughing stock out of her so called ‘job’!!
I hope she's not intending to return any of those items after wearing no knickers.? Dirty mare!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Steve at the pub then?
Camel toes & farmer hoes, begging for a holiday and whatever else goes!
Yessss 😂😂 love this!

Someone give her Steve’s number, so she can text her x rated pictures to him instead of posting them all over the internet! Boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never seen anyone so in love with themselves 🙄 I wouldn't bother with the half arsed "exercise" and gym gear because she eats so poorly that it makes no difference.
And if we haven't seen enough of her arse, now she wants us to see her vag too 🤦‍♀️ please put it away and get yourself some self respect 🙄

Reactions: 10
I have never seen anyone so in love with themselves 🙄 I wouldn't bother with the half arsed "exercise" and gym gear because she eats so poorly that it makes no difference.
And if we haven't seen enough of her arse, now she wants us to see her vag too 🤦‍♀️ please put it away and get yourself some self respect 🙄
Ditto. She actually loves herself soooo much and must think she looks amazing. When she was shimmying about in the pink things, rubbing her legs and grabbing her boobs. Cringe cringe cringe. She’s actually starting to look really chunky... the crap they eat must be starting to show...

Reactions: 10
Just registered to comment that how ridiculous she has the audacity to hash tag ‘empower women’ on the post promoting her new vid. What are you attempting to empower women to do? Shake their ass to George Ezra in front of their children? Yeh I feel empowered, not. It’s so clear she reads this (hey Rebecca!) then just continues to do the things mentioned here. How sad. I don’t think she has confidence at all, I think it’s a ‘fake it till you make it’ situation going on. Poor girl
I honestly think she's desparate for attention from anyone, whether it's someone being kind or just pervy.

Regular reader here but haven’t commented before
But
Oh my god the gym wear video!!!!!
That video must have been made purely for the benefit of pervs
I actually screamed when the camel toe came on camera!
What is she doing!!??

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her new post, acknowledging the negative comments, she clearly just doesn’t get it.

Rebecca nobody has an issue with you wearing tiny tight clothes, or walking round your house with your fanny flaps out (as so accurately commented on her video :ROFLMAO:). The issue is making disgusting videos and publishing them online for the world to see, when you have two young boys who you also broadcast all over your social media.

Literally if you filter her videos in order of views, all of the high view ones have thumbnails with a bikini shot, arse out or boobs out. She knows what she’s doing... attention seeking at its worst. Still cringing.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The comments saying that those posting negative comments are “jealous” - have they actually watched the vlog?😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone is saying how the negative comments are just people being jealous I mean is that her excuse for every bad comment she gets!! Also the amount of men on the comments of that video stating what outfit they like best is vile !! :sick:

Reactions: 1
Her post and the comments from the sheep. 🤣
Feel like replying “It’s not about the gym clothes it’s about showing her fanny”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she understands the negative feed back at all.

I don’t care if she orders cheap gym wear 2 sizes too small. But she doesn’t need to film herself trying it on then basically feel herself up on video. She’s meant to be a family channel and I don’t want to watch that never mind watch it infront of my daughters!

Also people saying the negative commenters are jealous of her. Nope, I think her body is fine, but I also love my body which is apparently what she tries to promote, loving yourself etc.. well tearing in to anyone who has something negative to say kind of contradicts that Rebecca!

Reactions: 6
Awww man the comments are making me want to vom. Do they all want to shove their tongues any further up her arse? :LOL:

Jealous of her chunky body in too small, cheap, see through gym clothes off eBay which show every crease of her fanny? No thanks. Jealous of a fit, healthy mum who cooks delicious meals every night and can parade her amazing body in tight gym clothes? Yes probably. But that’s not Rebecca 🙄

She knows exactly what she is doing....who doesn’t wear knickers whilst trying on clothes, that you might send back?!

Who shows a camel toe and says ‘I wouldn’t dare go to the gym in this’ but you’ve just shown it to thousands of people on the internet which when your boys are older I’m sure their mates will see!

What these you tubers need to think about is long term not just the views short term!

She’s doing it for views, she doesn’t care how she gets the views x

Attention seeking fanny flapper. What is with people putting things online and never exelectibg a single negative comment ever?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.