Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U onto usually watch her YouTube videos but I had to go watch the meal one.
WTF have I just watched?
Where’s the veg?

I’m off to get a glass of cranberry juice, I’m sure I got a vitamin deficiency from watching that tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good lord I am feeling so inspired to make those teas. Mash, sausage and onion. Don’t forget to pour the gravy in the pan with the sausages guys! Exciting times :ROFLMAO: Surely that tea could’ve had broccoli on?
Don’t forget it’s healthier if you use spray light when frying cheap, pigs bumhole sausages 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reading the YouTube comments, most of them are about the lack of veg...her response was ‘we aren’t veg people’ and someone said even if she isn’t a veg person she should still offer the kids veg....she replied very sarcastically that she was forced to eat veg as a kid and still doesn’t like veg so offering it doesn’t work’

I mean seriously, if you don’t offer kids veg they are never going to like it! Even if they don’t eat it at least put it on the plate so they see it and try it every now and then 🙈🙈
Yes such an immature response.
No one told her to force the kids to eat veg, but if they don’t offer it the kids aren’t even getting the chance to see if they like them.
A few carrots and peas with the sausage and mash would be so easy to do.
Poor kids aren’t even being given the chance to find a few veg they like 😔

Reactions: 3
Yes such an immature response.
No one told her to force the kids to eat veg, but if they don’t offer it the kids aren’t even getting the chance to see if they like them.
A few carrots and peas with the sausage and mash would be so easy to do.
Poor kids aren’t even being given the chance to find a few veg they like 😔
I’m so tired I read it wrong it wasn’t her response it was someone else’s 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stunned at that meal video!! She’s a stay at home mum and can’t be bothered to try and give her kids veg!! 😱😱 totally get we all have lazy nights where we might do the quick pasta dish but that’s every night for her after being in the house all day. Sick of hearing about that bloody chicken curry from a jar.

Reactions: 7
Lol the meals were rubbish. Minimum effort and no veg. Poor kiddos.
Also she kept banging on about buying fresh pasta when cooking gnocchi... isn't gnocchi made of potato? I didn't think it was pasta?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh great they’ve just done a food shop and she’s going to show us what they got when they get home. Can’t wait.....🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I drink almond milk as i'm giving up dairy ... Next item on the shopping ... Got some natural yoghurt as I like these for breakfast 😂😂😂 ... ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I drink almond milk as i'm giving up dairy ... Next item on the shopping ... Got some natural yoghurt as I like these for breakfast 😂😂😂 ... ???
I was literally straight on here to say this! You beat me to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who can be arsed to spread out their shopping and explain it all, quicker it’s put away in the fridge and cupboards the better!
If she could explain it as meals for a week it might be more interesting!?

Reactions: 3
“I got these bottles of water so if the boys want a drink they can have a drink of water. If they need like a drink or something”

Also one avocado, two peppers and an onion is the only veg they’re eating between them in a week????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.