Rebecca Lamb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the latest ad make anyone else want to AVOID Tesco for mother’s day gifts or just me?

I think if they’d have gifted a few mothers in need of cheering up, who have it tough, then I’d be right there. The fact they’re paying one of these lazy shite photo taking instagrammers to promote their range just puts me right off.

Reactions: 12
How does she get #ad with Tesco’s? Her grammar and writing is appalling. Do the brands not care? Also the recent stories that are clearly prerecorded given it is now pitch black outside!!
Do the brands not get to proof read? Like you say grammar makes me cringe “the most hardest” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Written like a child.

Reactions: 3
So glad I found this three! Rebecca really does love herself. She is gorgeous but oh my god she knows it. Did anyone see her rant on her stories the other day about people asking her questions?

Reactions: 5
Do they have a chopped in half sofa in there lounge? Just noticed on her workout this morning that the arm is missing on one side!!

Reactions: 1
All she seems to talk about is the things they need to do with the house yet haven’t seen them do anything other than paint a wall and the stair bannister. They’ve been in for over 3 months now...

When we moved the first thing we did was a deep clean and fresh coat of paint everywhere within the first month. It looks so grotty on her videos :sick:

Do they have a chopped in half sofa in there lounge? Just noticed on her workout this morning that the arm is missing on one side!!

Yep! When they moved in she said the full sofa wouldn’t fit in the room so they chopped it down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yep! When they moved in she said the full sofa wouldn’t fit in the room so they chopped it down
Surprised she hasn’t started begging for one yet!

She’s home all the time. It would annoy me so much. By 3 months in we had painted everywhere, re carpeted and did our own kitchen

The insta story of her putting her jeans on?!? You can see her naked but at the beginning. I reckon steve is going to the pub tonight!

• Sick
She is SO desperate and thirsty for attention. Seriously though, is her partner ok with that? And those jeans..her crotch must be begging for freedom after a few hours. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is wrong with this woman??? Why would companies want to work with someone who does stuff like this!!!

I’m actually shocked at the sofa situation wtf!!!! Why would you not get another one? Can’t be comfy to sit on the end with no arm surely.
The more I watch the more I think she’s actually nuts

• Haha
Guys, we’ve seen it all now. What. The. duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well I’m a girl and I buy jeans that fit me so I don’t have to do that.. honestly why would you get your ass out like that it’s so attention seeking!!!

Omg why would you put that on Instagram! Just buy jeans that fit you properly! Attention seeking at its finest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.