Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grayson

VIP Member
I have never seen anyone so in love with themselves 🙄 I wouldn't bother with the half arsed "exercise" and gym gear because she eats so poorly that it makes no difference.
And if we haven't seen enough of her arse, now she wants us to see her vag too 🤦‍♀️ please put it away and get yourself some self respect 🙄

Reactions: 10
M

Member 4330

I have never seen anyone so in love with themselves 🙄 I wouldn't bother with the half arsed "exercise" and gym gear because she eats so poorly that it makes no difference.
And if we haven't seen enough of her arse, now she wants us to see her vag too 🤦‍♀️ please put it away and get yourself some self respect 🙄
Ditto. She actually loves herself soooo much and must think she looks amazing. When she was shimmying about in the pink things, rubbing her legs and grabbing her boobs. Cringe cringe cringe. She’s actually starting to look really chunky... the crap they eat must be starting to show...

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
Why is there no blinds/curtains in the boys room? Surely that would contribute to them waking so up so early in some way?

M

Member 4330

God I agree, her editing skills are shit. I mean it is her job to be a photographer and post said photos isn’t it? Awful.

As for the vitamins, a while back I was sucked into the whole of instagram posting ads for Bassetts and off I went to boots to buy some because as I’d been told, my toddler was most likely missing important nutrients. He had them for 5 days and they upset his stomach so much! Doctor told us he didn’t need the extra vitamins as he was most likely getting everything he needed from the balanced food he was having and thus having too much from the gummy bear too. They do need the extra Vit D though.

Anyway to the point, it pisses me off seeing these ads because they’re sooooo misleading as above. Well to be fair, her kids probably need them as they’re getting zero nutrients from their tinned soup through a straw and half a carrot spag bol.

virgofalls

VIP Member
I went back to the comments on her video and one woman has politely raised the point about the vegetables and given her solid advice about hidden veg sauces etc and why she should still offer them even if the boys refuse them 99% of the time.

Anyway, of course Rebecca has snapped back defensively about being Mum shamed and her sheep are all “I’m not being funny but no one asked for your opinion” 🙄.

She doesn’t want to waste her money on veg that will be wasted. Ridiculous argument.

She buys pre grated cheese, cook in the bag chicken, microwave rice .. which is so much more expensive for the convenience.

She also says they have lots of fruit too but a pack of blueberries, a pack of strawberries and six bananas is not a lot of fruit for a family of four for a week?

She’s annoying me now. So thick, so tone deaf.

• Wow

Vee6

VIP Member
I had never heard of this woman before in my life, and her Q&A video from the other day came up on my YouTube and had a few spare minutes so watched it. Woah! Doesn't seem the brightest spark at all.

My jaw hit the floor at her trying to conceive advice, omg, clueless.

I feel sorry for her about the third child situation. I think I would love a third child in the next year or so, but my partner is 100% done with two. He's not a bad person or anything, he is just done.

And the bitterness about this site, man! She really wants to call the police or confront people over comments like "cringe"?? How do these people survive in the real world?

Like I said I had never heard of her before, and have no intention of ever watching her again, but in that brief snippet she came across very badly. Immature and dim. That's me done with her.

Laura12345

I actually dislike all youtubers and instagrammers who do this for a "job", they all get up their own arse, all of them. They all think they are above everyone else. They are all fake as fuck, esp the channel mum vloggers.

Yorkshiregirl2019

Just seen her new post defending herself - she is right the boys are probably happy. They don’t understand what an idiot she looks. They don’t understand that it is not acceptable for a woman to be treated or treat them self with so little self respect. Being a mum is more than making sure your children are happy. They need to be healthy and well rounded and that is where she is failing as a mum.

M

Member 1942

Did you know she shops at Tesco?
She’s done a big shop and she’s showing you all her tortilla wraps.

I can’t explain the irrational irritation I get every time she says “some” before every item of shopping. I had to just exit her stories.

I got some torTILLA wraps, some butter, some milk, some chicken for chicken currah, some yogurts, some diced beef, some potatoes, some cheese.

Gaaah, somebody shoot me ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mable93

No wonder little woody doesn’t sleep he’s only covered up with a thin blanket! Right next to a single glazed window that has no blind or curtains 😫 get the poor kid a duvet he’s easy old enough now or ever more blankets he’s probs waking up because he’s freezing!

• Wow
M

Member 4330

I can’t cope. Please please tell me people don’t think this... or Rebecca thinks this? Good lord.

HOW on earth does she work over and above what the average worker does? Considering your average worker is 9-5 in an office, or shift retail work on their feet constantly, or underpaid NHS staff working Christmas Day etc? This has pissed me off. The girl is delusional!

• Sick
  • Wow
M

Member 4330

Another food shop and arse in your face, curreh in the slow cooker in that dungeon place

Can’t cope with this thread tonight, hilarious :ROFLMAO: Tonight’s video has to be her worst yet?

• Haha
M

Member 4330

What a car crash, someone needs to have a quiet word.

She also should start dressing for her figure. I struggle to believe she is a size 10... well she probably squeezes into that :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha

Zbear11

Oh for Christ sake another ad with Holland and Barratt because she’s cutting out dairy? What about the pissing milkshake she had the other day? I can’t get over the utter tripe that comes out of her mouth

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Been reading this thread and I agree with most things said, I used to really enjoy watching her but she just seems all over the place.

However I just wanted to comment on the post above, I don't think she's encouraging the early waking, no one wants that! I've tried for years to get my DC to sleep past 6 and nothing has worked, they are just an early riser and there is nothing I can do about it!
If she put curtains and a black out blind up at the bedroom windows it would help