Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
Agony….but let me just take a flattering picture 😂

Also, she had a lump in her armpit for weeks - was sore to touch etc. but went for hair removal in that area? How does that work?

What a fucking drain on resources she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
What’s your super power? I’ll go first,

My partner gives me attention without me having to fake a medical condition, and that’s my super power ✌🏼😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
HI-YA EVERYWON…..

Just “goin getting” me nails doing ina little place called skipton, where I can get a little like, little healtha lunch, like a little healtha lunch of sweet potato frittata stacks with ha-loo-me, and stuff

I’m sow proud of myself for getting me little camera out… while I’m sitting in me little car.. alone…with fuck all people around anyway.
I’m just proud I’ve “worked” twenta minutes this week,

just home with me boys getting inta my little pyjamas and followin up my little healtha lunch with a healtha little dinner of…. Nachos… after a little trick or treating with the boys, we ‘ad like, little hotdog, and lots of little, cute little sweets.. and stuff.

thank you sow much for readin this, hit my little nose, if you want to see more stuff from me, and stuff.

BUY GUISE.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Baddad

'gallbladder smallest organ inside you'

What about that small organ you have inside you daily?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Lurkeylou

There’s no way she’s earned 100k. My husbands income is something she could only dream of but bloody hell are there scarifies. Long hours and certainly not pissing off to the gym during the day like Steve does. He worked hard to get his position through university etc. However, We both drive very average cars, don’t wear designer and the biggest splurge this year is a private paediatrician referral because we suspect our son has autism and has been waiting over a year on NHS waiting list after a referral by his health visitor. Beggy take note! People who earn six figures very rarely brag about it and in my experience don’t drive range rovers or stunt in the way she does. Its like truly happy people don’t plaster it all over Instagram saying how happy they are. It’s all smoke and mirrors with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

hlc123456

Well ladies and gents that's me blocked for messaging to say that the discount wasn't 45% off and that might be the reason people are contacting her saying its not working. :rolleyes: women supporting women? I think not? She could have messaged back saying thank you for pointing that out I'll let everyone know! But nope. Blocked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
My job pays extremely well however it’s not a figure I discuss or hint at to strangers. I work in a professional capacity with responsibilities for my “team” of other professional people. I have never felt the need to tell any of my colleagues that I love them so so much!
This whole MLM “loving” scenario seems very odd to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Each_peach

VIP Member
This is Beggy who quite recently stated she "doesn't really drink at all anymore" - all she did in tenners was have cocktails and wine, she's throwing them back tonight, and is always going on about "pass me a wine"

This is also Beggy who loves ortominal fashun cos its her fave cos she loves ortum and coseh vibes, but every chance she gets she bleats on "I belong in the sun, get me back in the sun"

Beggy who also prefers a natural look and loves not wearing makeup, but trowels it on everyday to sit in the dungeon.

She's just so disingenuous. Has no mind or thought processes of her own, and just copies off whoever is most popular at the time on the gram. Tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

majestic26

VIP Member
Whyyyyy has she got denim shorts on for a night out at the end of October! The top half says going out for cocktails with the girls, the bottom half says I'm having a lazy beach day in Tenerife!

• Haha
Reactions: 40