Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone here has had gallbladder issues, can you confirm if her bullshit is legit?
I call BS. I had my gall bladder removed five months ago after more than a year of issues; when pain started getting regular and I realised something wasn’t right I couldn’t be seen due to Covid (though GP suspected gall stones). Five months later, was in hospital with an infected gall bladder and told I would need surgery. 8 months later it was removed. Apart from antibiotics to clear up infection, I was not prescribed any medication. I was told there wasn’t much I could do to prevent flare ups other than reduce fat intake. No medication to prevent or aid flare ups was ever mentioned, I really don’t believe such medication exists?!
I have said it before, she won’t have a choice. If she has gallstones, the gall bladder will have to come out. End of.

Reactions: 14
So shes been to see the doctor as her fat can now be felt in her arm pits, and is taking medication for her gallbladder which she is very vague about when she is normally very happy to over share!
You’d think she would’ve discussed with the how she’s getting on while awaiting what was once described as emergency surgery that she expected to have in October, but now doesn’t need!
Telling lies for attention whilst publishing your life to thousands is quite difficult!

Reactions: 13
I agree there’s definitely issues that she’s not addressing. Some of her actions remind me of when I was in the pit of depression, I was constantly spending money on things I didn’t need to try & fill the emptiness, I would walk round with a smile on my face but deep down I knew I was unwell. But with her it’s more than that. It’s the blatant disregard for her sons, the complete lack of empathy for anyone going through a hard time. She did or said something the other day, I can’t remember what it was now but it was just so unbelievable & it made me wonder if she has learning difficulties herself. It was really something totally crazy that pretty much all adults would know. I didn’t say anything here because it’s obviously a sensitive subject & I wouldn’t want somebody thinking I’m being blasé about something so serious, but there are so many things she does & says that I think can’t possibly just be her being stubborn or ignorant? I can’t put my finger on it but there just seems to be something with her that doesn’t click if that makes sense.
I totally agree. I have nursed people that displayed behaviours similar to some of Rebecca's, some could be attributed to depression but some appear to be a more long standing issue, potentially a personality disorder or like you mentioned a learning disability. I think her behaviour has always been accepted as 'that's just Rebecca' and it's easier just to accept it. Quite often people have mentioned her ignoring issues with the boys, I don't think she is intentionally ignoring them, it's more about her feeling any form of disagreement or criticism is a personal attack. So teachers mentioning speech issues etc, could in her eyes, be them criticising her as a parent rather than trying to help the child. I think her behaviour has always been enabled by her mum and Steve

Reactions: 13
I totally agree. I have nursed people that displayed behaviours similar to some of Rebecca's, some could be attributed to depression but some appear to be a more long standing issue, potentially a personality disorder or like you mentioned a learning disability. I think her behaviour has always been accepted as 'that's just Rebecca' and it's easier just to accept it. Quite often people have mentioned her ignoring issues with the boys, I don't think she is intentionally ignoring them, it's more about her feeling any form of disagreement or criticism is a personal attack. So teachers mentioning speech issues etc, could in her eyes, be them criticising her as a parent rather than trying to help the child. I think her behaviour has always been enabled by her mum and Steve
This is 100% it, it's also why she blocks anyone who votes no in a poll to see what she got Alfeh and Woodeh for xmas, for example.

I would vote no to that regardless of if an influencer I loved posted it because I don't have kids or buy for any kids at xmas so seeing what children are being bought is of no use to me.

Obviously Rebecca can't get her head round that logic and sees it as a personal attack.

Reactions: 12
Actually Beggy, I work from home around school hours, so in the school holidays my children see me working & they also see how hard my husband works, because we will often take them to the houses once renovations have been completed. I have also started my own business & they watch me practising & occasionally I take them with me if they fancy coming along. None of what I do is network marketing but they still get to see me work.

How can she not realise that is a completely stupid thing to say? It’s ridiculous!

It’s frightening really that they just let her carry on the way she does & they don’t intervene. But I suppose if she won’t take any kind of criticism, whether it’s something big or small, then maybe they just know they won’t get anywhere even if they did say something. The poor boys though, ultimately it’s them that are suffering the most because of it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I call BS. I had my gall bladder removed five months ago after more than a year of issues; when pain started getting regular and I realised something wasn’t right I couldn’t be seen due to Covid (though GP suspected gall stones). Five months later, was in hospital with an infected gall bladder and told I would need surgery. 8 months later it was removed. Apart from antibiotics to clear up infection, I was not prescribed any medication. I was told there wasn’t much I could do to prevent flare ups other than reduce fat intake. No medication to prevent or aid flare ups was ever mentioned, I really don’t believe such medication exists?!
I have said it before, she won’t have a choice. If she has gallstones, the gall bladder will have to come out. End of.
Same. Exactly this. I was in hospital with an infection in my gallbladder so on antibiotics, as for my gallstones, they said just take paracetamol and healthy diet. I had a stone stuck in my bile duct and once I had that removed the pain stopped instantly. My consultant said I'd still need my gallbladder removing though as you will keep having attacks in future and it won't just go away just because you've been ok for a few months.

Reactions: 9
Actually Beggy, I work from home around school hours, so in the school holidays my children see me working & they also see how hard my husband works, because we will often take them to the houses once renovations have been completed. I have also started my own business & they watch me practising & occasionally I take them with me if they fancy coming along. None of what I do is network marketing but they still get to see me work.

How can she not realise that is a completely stupid thing to say? It’s ridiculous!

It’s frightening really that they just let her carry on the way she does & they don’t intervene. But I suppose if she won’t take any kind of criticism, whether it’s something big or small, then maybe they just know they won’t get anywhere even if they did say something. The poor boys though, ultimately it’s them that are suffering the most because of it.
Same, my husband and I have always worked from home 50% of the week so they see us working quite a bit. My oldest son has had to listen to me practice some training I need to give for the last week, he’s worried he also has to take the course 😂 MLMs though… not an actual job. You can tell because most people with a real job don’t spend half their life convincing people they have a real job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
10 stone 10 my foot! I’d say she’s more likely 11 stone 10 now and was well over 12 before she started the ‘gallstone diet’ although I’m struggling to see that she’s lost any weight.

Reactions: 14
10 stone 10 my foot! I’d say she’s more likely 11 stone 10 now and was well over 12 before she started the ‘gallstone diet’ although I’m struggling to see that she’s lost any weight.
All she seems to have done is start using filters & photoshop again!

Reactions: 10
The "To Do lists" kill me - School Run on most of them and someone has put Work until 2 🤣🤣🤣 get a life honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she look like a middle aged Mammy going on the Tesco cashier’s Christmas night out?

I’m a middle aged Mammy, don’t come for me.

The "To Do lists" kill me - School Run on most of them and someone has put Work until 2 🤣🤣🤣 get a life honestly
What happens if the School Run doesn’t get done? Will nobody think of the children??!! It’s an absolutely ludicrous thing to add.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.