Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s freaking out and needing wine at 9am because she’s had maybe 3 extra sales (she’s only reposted 2 stories of people buying from her
One of whom had a baby 13 days ago, dunno about anyone else but I bought some amount of tit (from Amazon Prime) in my postpartum fog.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At this rate she will be using that contraption on the dogs and cats for a sale .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s freaking out and needing wine at 9am because she’s had maybe 3 extra sales (she’s only reposted 2 stories of people buying from her)

Could you imagine her working in Asda on Xmas eve (which is where she’ll probably end up in a year or 2) She’d crumble, someone will have to call an ambulance for her made up gallbladder just so she can get out of work. She is so far removed from the real world.
Just came here to say the same. Can you imagine if she actually had a proper business of her own? You have to reply to queries and emails all the time!!

I also don’t believe for one minute that she declares a single penny of her income. She never mentions an accountant or doing her books etc yet she allegedly earns 5K a month 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just came here to say the same. Can you imagine if she actually had a proper business of her own? You have to reply to queries and emails all the time!!

I also don’t believe for one minute that she declares a single penny of her income. She never mentions an accountant or doing her books etc yet she allegedly earns 5K a month 🤔
Watch this space, she'll now not so subtly drop into one of her stories how she's so busy and how she's glad Steve does her books for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

A little email to HMRC needed?
I bet a lot of people did ask her for the link, but what percentage of those actually turned to sales? I was so shocked that even with the discount it's £130!

• Wow
  • Heart
duck sake getting her hair done again! No wonder the bleep is going bald!

• Haha
A little email to HMRC needed?
I bet a lot of people did ask her for the link, but what percentage of those actually turned to sales? I was so shocked that even with the discount it's £130!
Ridiculous price. Id rather spend 130 quid on my kids. Unlike that selfish mare

Reactions: 15
She’ll do anything to avoid her kids, eh?

View attachment 835438
LJC at a kids Halloween party with messy, creative play and having loads of fun

v

This selfish bint, getting her hair done whilst her boys are either still sat in the dungeon, or in a local restaurant with the perv, eating chocolate to keep them quiet, wearing KKK rain suits so the eldest can go to school next week and struggle to catch up, as well as get bullied because his mother treats him like a two year old.

I thought business was busy, hun? I thought you had ser ser serrrrrrr many messages still to deal with? What a way to pretend to run a business MLM scheme.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow, she must be so so busy she is sat blocking people on hers and Steve's account. I dont like Steve but what a mug he is to let Beggy micro manage his account.

Reactions: 17
Wow, she must be so so busy she is sat blocking people on hers and Steve's account. I dont like Steve but what a mug he is to let Beggy micro manage his account.
She blocked me then I went too check on the beaver/ lamas insta and she had actually blocked me on his too ..she is a absolute idiot .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.