Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I know I've talked a lot about the Lumi this weekend"

....... Posted absolutely nothing about the Lumi all day yesterday 🙄😂😂😂.

Can't wait to see what beggys gunna eat at this "spooky" afternoon tea. Can't imagine kids being suh suh excited for an afternoon tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Somethings definitely gone down. Look how misereable she looks in her eyes.
Bloody hell!!! Dead behind the eyes has never been more appropriate given that it’s Halloween. She looks like she’s been up all night crying!

Reactions: 13
"I know I've talked a lot about the Lumi this weekend"

....... Posted absolutely nothing about the Lumi all day yesterday 🙄😂😂😂.

Can't wait to see what beggys gunna eat at this "spooky" afternoon tea. Can't imagine kids being suh suh excited for an afternoon tea.
Came to say the same thing! She’s talked about it less this weekend than any other weekend, which is pathetic considering it’s supposed to be a massive sale weekend. Great sales pitch again Beggy 🤣

Somethings definitely gone down. Look how misereable she looks in her eyes.
She looks dead behind the eyes. She looks so unhappy.

Looks more like an Easter set up than Halloween. Bless her she’s got the wrong holiday

View attachment 838906
Haha, it really does! The rabbits, the yellow flowers. She thinks it looks Halloweenie because she’s put a pumpkin next to the fruit basket. She is hilarious 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she always look like she is on the game when she goes out? She wears the most unflattering clothes and thinks she looks like a model! I don't think she is attractive in any shape or form and needs a kick into reality! Spend some money and time on those boys and stop dressing like a bleep, you are a mother start acting like one!!
On the game 🤣🤣 I’ve missed that phrase

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came to say the same thing! She’s talked about it less this weekend than any other weekend, which is pathetic considering it’s supposed to be a massive sale weekend. Great sales pitch again Beggy 🤣

She looks dead behind the eyes. She looks so unhappy.

Haha, it really does! The rabbits, the yellow flowers. She thinks it looks Halloweenie because she’s put a pumpkin next to the fruit basket. She is hilarious 😆
Don't forget her coseh jug as well, supah supah ortominal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’ve got to laugh at how wrong she gets everything when she does make half arsed attempts of doing anything for the boys. I totally agree that her table set up looks like it’s ready for Easter! Bunny bunting, yellow flowers 😂😩 Orange roses would have looked marginally better. You can buy some lovely Halloween flowers in the supermarkets. Where’s the tat she would ordinarily buy from B&M? Some fake cobwebs, some rubber spiders? (To be fair with the lack of housework she seems to have got that covered anyway) Haven’t seen her pumpkin carving with the boys - seen enough of her boobs and bleeping Lumi though. Forever feeling sorry for her kids. I’m guessing Halloween tea will just be cakes and sweets. Any other guesses?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
she looks so miserable it’s unreal. bet she’ll be like loving me best life bullshit today. 🙄

Reactions: 11
When most children will be dressing up and either trick or treating or having Halloween parties with their friends those poor boys will be forced to sit through a tit tea because that's what she wants! What a sad life those poor boys have I'm gutted for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
You’ve got to laugh at how wrong she gets everything when she does make half arsed attempts of doing anything for the boys. I totally agree that her table set up looks like it’s ready for Easter! Bunny bunting, yellow flowers 😂😩 Orange roses would have looked marginally better. You can buy some lovely Halloween flowers in the supermarkets. Where’s the tat she would ordinarily buy from B&M? Some fake cobwebs, some rubber spiders? (To be fair with the lack of housework she seems to have got that covered anyway) Haven’t seen her pumpkin carving with the boys - seen enough of her boobs and bleeping Lumi though. Forever feeling sorry for her kids. I’m guessing Halloween tea will just be cakes and sweets. Any other guesses?
You’ve got it exactly right, it’s a half arsed attempt. She has focused on herself all weekend & probably woke up this morning thinking ‘oh tit, it’s halloween, I suppose I’d better do something so it looks like I care & before Alfie goes back to school tomorrow & tells his class we didn’t do anything again’. 😒

Let’s face it, the afternoon tea is for her pleasure, not Alfie & Woody. When my children were the ages of Alfie or Woody, they wanted to play board games, watch Halloween movies, go out for a drive to look at other people’s Halloween decorations, go for a walk to pick up autumn leaves and anything else they could fit in their pockets & then obviously when it got dark we would go trick or treating. Not once would my children have been happy to go & sit in a cafe eating sandwiches.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We all know it's not going to be very spooky 🥴😩 that gallbladder is holding up rather well! She's off to stuff cakes today

Considering how much she loved a Friday night disco (shaking her fat arse in the derelict kitchen) why doesn't she do a little party for the boys at home with halloween decs and lights

Reactions: 21
This has got to be the one night of the year when her house does the job perfectly. Creepy house complete with cobwebs and Beaver as Uncle Fester 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve been up since 6.30 doing crafts with my wee one. There’s paint, glue and glitter everywhere 🤯😂 this will be the third day this week she’s dressed up. When did Halloween turn into a bloody month long event?! I’m tired now.

I mean, she could’ve done loads of things with the boys and just not shown us, but she’s so predictable that I can guarantee that she hasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.