Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Feels like indigestion and I feel sick' well then, that's probably what it is you dumb witch from stuffing your face!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
she really is so dramatic and a liar! i can’t stand it! It’s all attention seeking! I was 36 weeks pregnant and had Gallstones the pain was so bad they had to get my son out that day (which they don’t do lightly) and then my gallbladder i couldn’t sit up couldn’t walk eat nothing but she has time for a bleeping picture seriously she needs mental help.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but are the symptoms she’s describing not the same as a panic attack?? Has she been reading here and upset herself? Has she realised that she’s been blocking genuine followers after having a read on YouTube? Has NuSkin threatened to take away her sparkly diamond unicorn badge for using the Lumi on her kids?

Defo not gallstones though because she wouldn’t be able to post if it was. We see you Becceh
Definitely think you are on to something there.

Reactions: 21
She says she is waiting for Stevo to arrive - what is he going to do ? Leave a car there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It reckon Steve is on her back to get a job. She’s clearly not making anything with the lumi. There’s no reason for her not to work now woody is older. She wants a baby so she doesn’t have to get a job. ‘Work shy’ as my gran would say. Steve is thick as a plank of wood but I think he’s even getting sick of her taking him for a ride now.

this time next year I can see them in a bitter break up, him with a young impressionable girl, her expertly playing the psycho ex using men to make him jealous, all with the boys stuck in the middle.
This could be a possibility. He’s probably realised now that her ‘influencer’ life is well & truly over, Woody is now old enough for nursery & will be in school soon, maybe they had an agreement back when she got pregnant with Alfie that she could work at this social media stuff while the kids are young and because it’s not successful anymore he’s likely to be fed up of her still trying with it (6/7 years is way too long, if it’s not working now it never will). Probably why she is so desperate for another child & will definitely be why he is saying no! It’s not even as if she’s fulfilling the role of a stay at home mum, because she does sweet fa with Alfie & Woody, the house always looks a bogging mess & her attempts to cook are dire. I know that’s not all a SAHM does, but she doesn’t even do those bare minimum things.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe she’s having a ‘gallbladder attack’ at all. Before she got diagnosed she said these used to happen every month… Meanwhile she still ate tit and nothing happened. Whereas because she’s not been ‘extra careful’ these last 2/3 days it’s flared up again. I had gallstones and had my gallbladder removed and it wasn’t a case of it flaring up every few months.. I was in constant pain every time I ate even if it was something low fat! - she’s so full of tit she makes me so angry 😂😂

ALSO…. When I was crippled and bent over in pain with my gallbladder I couldn’t even THINK of picking up my phone let alone logging into Instagram to take a selfie and upload it to my stories!
Long time lurker, first time posting!

I suffered for 4 years (3 of which were doctors telling me it was indigestion) before having my gallbladder out. Like you I feared eating any food at all in case it caused an attack.
When having an attack I certainly could not have been posting on Instagram!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a chronic pelvic pain condition and live with daily pain- during a flare up the absolute last thing I do is take selfies or post saying ‘I’m not looking for attention but….’ I’m not saying she’s making up her symptoms as I’ve heard it’s nasty but she’s even admitted that she’s brought it on herself by not eating properly the last 2 days. Why won’t she help herself? Sitting and crying on Instagram isn’t going to make anyone feel sorry for her. Go take some pain meds and go to bed mate.

Reactions: 17
I’ve not had gallbladder pain, but when I get a bad IBS attack I can vomit from the pain and almost feel like I’m going to pass out.

would never occur to me to go and grab my phone and take pictures. When it happens I can hardly even speak to get someone to pass me my medicine so often just lay there in pain in the bathroom. Never mind whipping out my phone, posing, adding text to a photo, and posting it on social media.

Get in the bin hen.
I have passed out from ibs pain 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but 4 hours ago she's posting her meal in a Harrogate restaurant, there was clearly a second person at the table because their plate was visible. Now she's sat in the car pulling stupid faces, claiming to cry, but no tears in sight, says she's upset and on her own and waiting for Steve. The way she's speaking 'they said it's a flare up because I've eaten things I've not eaten in months'. So who are the 'they' that's made that diagnosis and how fast, so within 2 hours eating at a restaurant to posting online that she's in a flare up and supposedly already been seen. I'm wondering if she's had a ass kicking for posting the boys using the Lumi, when all their literature clearly advises against it. Or have her agents been in touch regarding Steve's antics on holiday. Somethings going on in that household, she's been unusually quiet for days as has Steve. This whole gallbladder issue is only brought up when she's wanting to hide something else that's happening. Her behaviour is completely put on for the camera, for someone who claims to have a GCSE in drama, she is a crap actress, not remotely believable

What a total bleeping fake she is. What’s with the pep lip your not a 2 year old grow up you skanky attention seeking witch
I know I sound like a broken record, but she is text book Munchaussen Syndrome, illness is used to cover up when something goes wrong or when she's wanting to control Steve

Who picked the boys up while beav was “rescuing” her?
She best not go a&e this time.
I have serious concerns about her behaviour and her use of the NHS for content rather than genuine treatment

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but are the symptoms she’s describing not the same as a panic attack?? Has she been reading here and upset herself? Has she realised that she’s been blocking genuine followers after having a read on YouTube? Has NuSkin threatened to take away her sparkly diamond unicorn badge for using the Lumi on her kids?

Defo not gallstones though because she wouldn’t be able to post if it was. We see you Becceh
That's what I was thinking. I think she's suffering from stress because of the situation she's got herself into and is having panic attacks about it.

Reactions: 17
This girl is jokes. My kid pulls this face when she can’t have sweeties before dinner. Only the other day she didn’t want it out. Make your mind up ya wombat.

View attachment 844617
The vlog and this attention seeking shite is all a way of pretending she was driving.

She says she is waiting for Stevo to arrive - what is he going to do ? Leave a car there ?
No, he’s probably at the gym and she needs him to drive home because she can’t drive.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

content drier than a nuns c*nt off to a&e for a gallbladder stunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What’s your super power? I’ll go first,

My partner gives me attention without me having to fake a medical condition, and that’s my super power ✌🏼😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I reckon her attention seeking is going to do the opposite and push Steve away. I can see him getting fed up of her drama

Reactions: 20
What’s your super power? I’ll go first,

My partner gives me attention without me having to fake a medical condition, and that’s my super power ✌🏼😘
I think the only genuine aspect of her life that we see, is her unhappiness. She is miserable, living a life she probably thought would be more luxurious. Rebecca's only concern is Rebecca. Sadly the boys have two self obsessed parents. Ireally wish the grandparents would just do something for the boys enjoyment, not for content or the idiot parents enjoyment

Reactions: 22
This whole thing screams attention, who the duck even takes stages photos and then uploads stories crying if it’s not for attention. Honestly have no words for her after today

Reactions: 23
Sorry but 4 hours ago she's posting her meal in a Harrogate restaurant, there was clearly a second person at the table because their plate was visible. Now she's sat in the car pulling stupid faces, claiming to cry, but no tears in sight, says she's upset and on her own and waiting for Steve. The way she's speaking 'they said it's a flare up because I've eaten things I've not eaten in months'. So who are the 'they' that's made that diagnosis and how fast, so within 2 hours eating at a restaurant to posting online that she's in a flare up and supposedly already been seen. I'm wondering if she's had a ass kicking for posting the boys using the Lumi, when all their literature clearly advises against it. Or have her agents been in touch regarding Steve's antics on holiday. Somethings going on in that household, she's been unusually quiet for days as has Steve. This whole gallbladder issue is only brought up when she's wanting to hide something else that's happening. Her behaviour is completely put on for the camera, for someone who claims to have a GCSE in drama, she is a crap actress, not remotely believable

I know I sound like a broken record, but she is text book Munchaussen Syndrome, illness is used to cover up when something goes wrong or when she's wanting to control Steve

I have serious concerns about her behaviour and her use of the NHS for content rather than genuine treatment
Crocodile tears 🤣

Reactions: 12
This whole thing screams attention, who the duck even takes stages photos and then uploads stories crying if it’s not for attention. Honestly have no words for her after today
I wonder how many she took before she chose one and edited it. She’s just vile. It’s so obvious she wants attention or to distract from something else. Even when she was in hospital she had no mark from a cannula afterwards even though she said she had one and she’d literally copied and pasted the symptoms of gallstones onto her captions in her stories. She went on holiday for 10 days and drank copious amounts of alcohol, drank every day & ate out every day yet didn’t have a single gallbladder flare up? It’s all bollocks she’s 28 she needs to jack it in and grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.