Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the girl who does her shite nails 😂
Her only ‘friend’

Came to say the exact same thing. They expect us to think she’s earned £100k when she walks round looking like a chav & her kids look like they’ve rummaged through the lost property box. Plus her house literally looks like a shack! Pull the other one, we’re not stupid.

Think about it, on average she would have had to sell around 500 lumis just to have made £100k in sales (that’s based on them selling for £200 each). Bear in mind she’s always doing 25% off, which means they are around £170 so she’d need to sell even more of them at that price. Then even if she has made £100k in sales, she wouldn’t get paid £100k, she’d get a percentage of that. I can’t believe people get sucked into this madness!
🤣 exactly!!!

Think we’re stupid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m embarrassed for her and her Lumi huns going to this much trouble to make themselves look successful and rolling in it whilst wearing sale bargains, driving a secondhand car and bathroom tiling so bad it looks like a chicken dog did it.

Honestly, duck off you silly twats. You’re embarrassing yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The way she went on about the most successful day in the business and then out celebrating, and now she’s got her friend tryna drop the 100k, tryna insinuate that is what Rebecca has made, she can barely get a 1000 likes on 1 photo 🥱 and we are suppose to believe that amount of people are buying lumi’s. Alright love 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Posting cryptic things like '100k' is just an attempt at trying to sell a lifestyle so some poor sap then joins up to Nuskin. It's all about selling a lifestyle so people think, 'wow' I want to have that, and so the pyramid grows. Get a range rover on finance, buying the cheapest thing you can find at Chanel, doing a load of clothes hauls (and then sending them back) is all about selling a seemingly affluent lifestyle that we are all meant to be jealous of. When really we know she can't afford to do up her house, her kids wear dirty clothes and she's just been on a cheap holiday to Tenerife. She might be able to fool some people into buying a lumi and buying into this Nuskin lifestyle for a period of time but then what? What next? She might not realise it but she had a good thing with Channel Mum before, but even that didn't last.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My job pays extremely well however it’s not a figure I discuss or hint at to strangers. I work in a professional capacity with responsibilities for my “team” of other professional people. I have never felt the need to tell any of my colleagues that I love them so so much!
This whole MLM “loving” scenario seems very odd to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
My job pays extremely well however it’s not a figure I discuss or hint at to strangers. I work in a professional capacity with responsibilities for my “team” of other professional people. I have never felt the need to tell any of my colleagues that I love them so so much!
This whole MLM “loving” scenario seems very odd to me!
I could not agree with this anymore. It’s like a cult!

Reactions: 15
All the clothes she buys and says are good for ‘nights out’ and she wears that??? Also I think it’s weird that the kids never have play dates with other kids their own age and that they literally NEVER have people to theirs to play…No parties..nothing. I don’t understand why they are ostracising those boys from normality- it would suggest to me they are hiding from something or some one…

Reactions: 29
Posting cryptic things like '100k' is just an attempt at trying to sell a lifestyle so some poor sap then joins up to Nuskin. It's all about selling a lifestyle so people think, 'wow' I want to have that, and so the pyramid grows. Get a range rover on finance, buying the cheapest thing you can find at Chanel, doing a load of clothes hauls (and then sending them back) is all about selling a seemingly affluent lifestyle that we are all meant to be jealous of. When really we know she can't afford to do up her house, her kids wear dirty clothes and she's just been on a cheap holiday to Tenerife. She might be able to fool some people into buying a lumi and buying into this Nuskin lifestyle for a period of time but then what? What next? She might not realise it but she had a good thing with Channel Mum before, but even that didn't last.
💯 this!!!
It is a cult!!
All fake!!!

Reactions: 23
If she has turned over 100k meldrum would have been all over it, the fact that she has given it up tells me all I need to know. That woman would sell her Nan for a quick buck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If she has turned over 100k meldrum would have been all over it, the fact that she has given it up tells me all I need to know. That woman would sell her Nan for a quick buck.
Meldrum has given it up????

Reactions: 5
How much is the face sander with 45% off?
I have done the maths; the offer is not 45% off. I know this has been mentioned before but it’s false advertising.
  • Lumi Spa is £229.99
  • 45% of £229.99 is £100.35
  • So £229.99-£100.35 =£129.64
But it costs £133.79 today!

So if she gets 10% of sales...just a guess but that would be £13 per sale. Maybe she sells 50 today so her profit would be £650.

Still a tit wage as she still needs to pay tax on that!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s no way she’s earned 100k. My husbands income is something she could only dream of but bloody hell are there scarifies. Long hours and certainly not pissing off to the gym during the day like Steve does. He worked hard to get his position through university etc. However, We both drive very average cars, don’t wear designer and the biggest splurge this year is a private paediatrician referral because we suspect our son has autism and has been waiting over a year on NHS waiting list after a referral by his health visitor. Beggy take note! People who earn six figures very rarely brag about it and in my experience don’t drive range rovers or stunt in the way she does. Its like truly happy people don’t plaster it all over Instagram saying how happy they are. It’s all smoke and mirrors with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Meldrum has given it up????
Well I’m assuming so, she hasn’t mentioned it in weeks/months and she has more followers than Lamb, she also did well with tropic before she got stopped so if she couldn’t make nuskin work then Begs is making no where near what she is claiming to.

Reactions: 11
£100k - Oh good Lord.
From a quick calculation from their website they are selling the LumiSpa for £178. My maths is terrible but does that mean she has sold 560+ Is this in total since starting or meant to be this month. Either way that’s a lot of people destroying their skin!

I would love to know how many followers are in her down line.

Reactions: 3
Who the bloody hell are buying these things?! Surely everyone who is going to get mugged off has one by now? They're not even a novelty, I had something very similar made by Revlon about 25yrs ago. I thought that was shite too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.