Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Hello everywun
Happeh Chewsdeh…sorreh Mundeh
Here’s my to-do list:
- buy a dickshonreh
- drink a smootheh
- take my tablets (can’t remember what they are)
- Lumeh
- school run in my sexeh Range
- make a healtheh coseh tea for the boys (chewna surprise)
That’s about all I can manage in a day cos I’m suh suh buseh hunipots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Poosh

VIP Member
What the fuck is she waffling on about this morning, dumb bitch. ‘As a mum I like to be present’ you don’t care when your kids are sat in front of a DVD for hours on end while you prance about like a prick in your boss babe office 🙄🙄 she has a short memory of what she is really like.

Reactions: 38

Win

VIP Member
Steve took the boys swimming and a bath is the only thing that helps meh. Alright Begs you VIP Tattle member.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Mrsfifi

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Those tik toks omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They're like when your 9 year old says "mummy come watch our show!" She is such a bell 🤣
That’s exactly what it’s like 🤣 you have to sit and watch with a frozen smile on your face wondering what in the name of arse your children are doing. Meanwhile dinner is burning and the washing needs putting in the dryer…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I don’t believe she’s having a ‘gallbladder attack’ at all. Before she got diagnosed she said these used to happen every month… Meanwhile she still ate shit and nothing happened. Whereas because she’s not been ‘extra careful’ these last 2/3 days it’s flared up again. I had gallstones and had my gallbladder removed and it wasn’t a case of it flaring up every few months.. I was in constant pain every time I ate even if it was something low fat! - she’s so full of shit she makes me so angry 😂😂

ALSO…. When I was crippled and bent over in pain with my gallbladder I couldn’t even THINK of picking up my phone let alone logging into Instagram to take a selfie and upload it to my stories!

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
200 plus sales, she can’t even get 200 likes on a grid post and likes are free 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rainbow_rhythms

Posting cryptic things like '100k' is just an attempt at trying to sell a lifestyle so some poor sap then joins up to Nuskin. It's all about selling a lifestyle so people think, 'wow' I want to have that, and so the pyramid grows. Get a range rover on finance, buying the cheapest thing you can find at Chanel, doing a load of clothes hauls (and then sending them back) is all about selling a seemingly affluent lifestyle that we are all meant to be jealous of. When really we know she can't afford to do up her house, her kids wear dirty clothes and she's just been on a cheap holiday to Tenerife. She might be able to fool some people into buying a lumi and buying into this Nuskin lifestyle for a period of time but then what? What next? She might not realise it but she had a good thing with Channel Mum before, but even that didn't last.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

unknown95

Exactly begs.. nothing to do cos you have no job

• Haha
  • Wow

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
This one also gives me a laugh and I wanna die a little at the same time. I’m just gonna share my favourites all night I think.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
‘It gonna be wild, set your alarms, it’s gonna be a sell out’ - we are extending it for another 24 hours 🤣 didn’t sell out then 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35