Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D31F6BAC-BAF1-4233-AF97-0013B1C6D76B.png

I wondered why Begs used the word ‘Wholesome’ the other day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I know the same with woody how do they still fit! My son needs new clothes probably every 4 months ish he grows that fast!
Probably cos when they got them they were 10 sizes too big, like all their clothes and shoes 🥴🥴🥴 bleeping canoe shoes and Tshirts you could fit re13 and her saggy tits in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This one also gives me a laugh and I wanna die a little at the same time. I’m just gonna share my favourites all night I think.

There needs to be a face palm 🤦‍♀️ reaction on here because I honestly put my head in my hands watching this. The level of cringe is off the charts!

And now that somebody has pointed it out, I can’t unsee the way she puts her hands ‘on her hips’. WTF is that?? I have never seen anybody do it like that. Seriously, can she get anything right?

Reactions: 16
Probably cos when they got them they were 10 sizes too big, like all their clothes and shoes 🥴🥴🥴 bleeping canoe shoes and Tshirts you could fit re13 and her saggy tits in
Very true, after all she buys a 3 pack of socks to share between her, Alfie & Woody.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s “who do I think I am” beggy, not “who am I” 🤣
Although looking forward to the blog anyway, need cheering up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Those tik toks omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They're like when your 9 year old says "mummy come watch our show!" She is such a bell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Those tik toks omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They're like when your 9 year old says "mummy come watch our show!" She is such a bell 🤣
That’s exactly what it’s like 🤣 you have to sit and watch with a frozen smile on your face wondering what in the name of arse your children are doing. Meanwhile dinner is burning and the washing needs putting in the dryer…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If I didn’t know any better, I’d think she was a parody account. That’s what happens when you rip off everyone and everything, just a bastardised shitshow of unoriginal content with her at the centre. It’s woeful 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A puddle suit is like £12.00 in George Asda. Didn't she have an Ad with them before?

Living where they do with their "country" lifestyle I'd be getting them something a lot more substantial! They get snowed in every year they should have all the gear, not some flimsy gifted puddle suit from two years ago.

Aw look, it’s the one day of the week she’s allowed to drive ‘her’ car 🤣🤣 but one question, it’s half term so where the hell are the boys?? They’re definitely not at some sort of half term club, because as if this selfish pair of idiots would go to that much effort! So why is she kid free?

Oh and what’s with the song over the story but you can clearly see she’s singing something completely different. What’s that all about? Absolute clown she is!

Reactions: 19
Aw look, it’s the one day of the week she’s allowed to drive ‘her’ car 🤣🤣 but one question, it’s half term so where the hell are the boys?? They’re definitely not at some sort of half term club, because as if this selfish pair of idiots would go to that much effort! So why is she kid free?

Oh and what’s with the song over the story but you can clearly see she’s singing something completely different. What’s that all about? Absolute clown she is!
She is so bleeping cringe! Still not washed her stinking hair I see! 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Like I said; shitshow. She doesn’t get anything right. I swear yesterday’s post included a blank post at the end. Funny as duck though. Where else would you get away with being so chaotically slapdash and be able to call it a “job”?

She needs serious help at this point. The puddlesuit photo has broke my heart. They did look huge and that’s bad enough, but it’s also been 2 years and kids grow so fast so how do they still fit?! I’ve watched mums and dads have absolutely nothing and still look after their kids better than beggy and beaver. She’s got the money to but refuses to spend it on the bare necessities such as proper fitting clothes and shoes for her kids and that in my eyes makes her a neglectful piece of tit. Those two don’t deserve children. Can you imagine the boys if they were placed into a loving home? They’d thrive!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.