Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe we've filled another thread already. Beggys a bleep, pass it on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Seriously?
Your fella shared pictures of women twice on holiday with disparaging comments. You personally are nasty to anyone who asks a question that isn't praise....how, how can she share this crap?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Woohoo!!!
Thanks evrehwuuuuuun!
I rarely comment on the thread but I always lurk & absolutely love reading all your comments! Still showing as a new member even though I've been here ages 🙈
Let's belt up and enjoy the ride of this new thread 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay so this is the first thread I’ve created (I must be a real tattle bastard now 😈) Quick recap from the last thread:
Following on from Steve posting a picture of a topless woman in the background of his pic (without her consent) which was reported and taken down.
He went on to call everyone sad bastards for reporting the picture. They retuned from tenners & beggy spent about £300 on herself just in the first day of returning home whilst her children get nothing except the clothes that they are gifted!
Oh and she’s a selfish twit because she takes her child out of school during term time and clearly doesn’t believe her child’s education is top priority. She’d rather be flashing her arse at every opportunity she gets.

Think that’s most of it 🥴

Woohoo!!!
Thanks evrehwuuuuuun!
I rarely comment on the thread but I always lurk & absolutely love reading all your comments! Still showing as a new member even though I've been here ages 🙈
Let's belt up and enjoy the ride of this new thread 😉
Thanks for the cracking thread title! Also you’ve upgraded to ‘Member’ now!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Okay so this is the first thread I’ve created (I must be a real tattle bastard now 😈) Quick recap from the last thread:
Following on from Steve posting a picture of a topless woman in the background of his pic (without her consent) which was reported and taken down.
He went on to call everyone sad bastards for reporting the picture. They retuned from tenners & beggy spent about £300 on herself just in the first day of returning home whilst her children get nothing except the clothes that they are gifted!
Oh and she’s a selfish twit because she takes her child out of school during term time and clearly doesn’t believe her child’s education is top priority. She’d rather be flashing her arse at every opportunity she gets.

Think that’s most of it 🥴
To add to the recap, they were home 3 days & still hadn’t got any of the holiday washing done 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Also add she doesn’t appear to have washed her hair since leaving Tenners. Dirty mare.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There's an undeclared ad on that grid post of her in her free tit, if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: 9
She’s deleted them stories? Ashamed to tell people you cba with stories but if you want a lumi let her know

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That jumper looks so grubby and out of shape already I would be fuming with her 🤢😂 WHY DO PEOPLE STILL SEND HER tit !!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
EAGLE BIRDS 😂😂😂😂😂🦅🦅.

Also she loved seeing the autumn leaves everywhere and it was so ORTOMINAL, yet just yesterday she was banging on about belonging in the sun

Also how is an afternoon at the park "coseh"??? bleeping hell my 4 year old has a better vocabulary than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No Beggy, your boys haven’t been staying up later than usual because it’s half term, they’re staying up late because you & your selfish twit of a partner took them to bars every night on holiday & kept them up until at least 10pm for 10 days straight!

Oh and why are you apologising for not being on stories? Nobody cares!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.