Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo something going down between them in that shack. Give it a year or two and she will be claiming she’s now free and he’s controlled her life for years

Reactions: 24
Going back to Meldrum. We can say what we like about her, but at least she can afford to take her family to Tenners in half term 👀

Reactions: 16
Going back to Meldrum. We can say what we like about her, but at least she can afford to take her family to Tenners in half term 👀
No, SHE can’t - her husband can, just. Although they didn’t go during the summer holidays and they don’t exactly look like they are having that great a time!!!!!

Reactions: 16
No, SHE can’t - her husband can, just. Although they didn’t go during the summer holidays and they don’t exactly look like they are having that great a time!!!!!
She is still throwing shade at Beggy and that is good enough for me 🤣

Reactions: 14
Nearly as much of a twit as Steph who moans about being with her child all day and then posts soppy photos of how lucky she is to be able to spend time with her 👊
Oh she’s vile. They are all so mean to their kids I don’t understand it 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She's been carried off by an Eagle bird then eaten alive by a chicken dog
Or her cankles have stuck in her spray on jeans which made her fall and knock herself out 😂 Alfie and Woody are just think she’s still upstairs doing TikTok’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's not half term in Scotland now though! She's another one who takes her kids out of school when it suits!

Reactions: 17
Meldrum seems to be full of it. Posting that she has salad! Is in bed at 8pm! Is in a nice resort! That it is chilly at night! Okay calm down love. You’ve basically addressed everything that’s on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh a night out for the beaver in Leeds! He’ll likely bump into slutty witch, slutty kittie, slutty she devil…wouldn’t it be a shame if someone snapped a picture of him copping off with one of the aforementioned and posted out for all to see on their Instagram! 😂😂😂 that pathetic, tiny, ‘Rebecca’ tattoo won’t be a deterrent. Makes me laugh because it’s so small (the tat 😜) and very easy to cover!
"Rebecca's just my dog's name, babe". Well he's not wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No she's another one dodging half term prices. She flew out last Thursday and schools go back tomorrow so her kids will miss 4 days this week when they have already had 2 weeks off for half term.

Reactions: 8
I think Steve’s ‘dads night’ is a dig at Rebs constant ‘mamas out’ bullshit. He’ll defo be eyeing up the younger, slimmer, prettier girls. If he can perv on and older woman’s chest in front of Rebecca, just imagine what he’s capable of when she’s not around.

She must’ve been losing her mind all night, not posting because she reads tattle and knows we’ll rip her a new one about her diabolical borderline psychotic behaviour every time Steve leaves the house without her.

• Haha
In regards to the whole taking kids out of school thing. As an ex teacher I can confirm it is annoying when children miss out on certain things BUT travel can be educational. I know teachers who have done it too during term time. The deputy head I worked with a few years ago took her eldest (6 years old) out of school to go skiing while she was on maternity leave with her youngest and happily paid the fine. Fun, physical and cultural experiences shouldn’t be lumped in with Beggys Brits abroad trip to Tenners where the only thing her kids learned was that their dad is a pervert and their mother is a deluded simpleton. I personally didn’t mind children not being present if it meant they could enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with families. It was up to our headteacher to refer to the council re the fines though.

I wonder if she started with the whole feeling poorly thing and Beaver went out anyway. I would imagine she’s been crying. I’ve no sympathy for her at all.

Reactions: 8
Tell me you wrote your man’s Instagram caption without telling me 😩

57D68F3D-FBD5-4F99-84AA-C73A4EB6F927.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They're all still following each other from what I can see. Bit odd though that she's deleted everything 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.