Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Beggy who quite recently stated she "doesn't really drink at all anymore" - all she did in tenners was have cocktails and wine, she's throwing them back tonight, and is always going on about "pass me a wine"

This is also Beggy who loves ortominal fashun cos its her fave cos she loves ortum and coseh vibes, but every chance she gets she bleats on "I belong in the sun, get me back in the sun"

Beggy who also prefers a natural look and loves not wearing makeup, but trowels it on everyday to sit in the dungeon.

She's just so disingenuous. Has no mind or thought processes of her own, and just copies off whoever is most popular at the time on the gram. Tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Did she go to get her hair done today with that greasy mop? Rancid. I’d have been mortified turning up at a hair appointment with my slicked back with a layer of grease 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 20
This is Beggy who quite recently stated she "doesn't really drink at all anymore" - all she did in tenners was have cocktails and wine, she's throwing them back tonight, and is always going on about "pass me a wine"

This is also Beggy who loves ortominal fashun cos its her fave cos she loves ortum and coseh vibes, but every chance she gets she bleats on "I belong in the sun, get me back in the sun"

Beggy who also prefers a natural look and loves not wearing makeup, but trowels it on everyday to sit in the dungeon.

She's just so disingenuous. Has no mind or thought processes of her own, and just copies off whoever is most popular at the time on the gram. Tragic.
She’s just a parrot - she just repeats back whatever she happens to hear someone else say or she just copies what someone else does/wears and what gets me is that it’s so blatant! The way she would just completely copy LJC in every single way - it wasn’t even just seeing a dress or whatever abd being “influenced” to get the same one, it was literally her copying every single thing even down to posing for pictures in the same way or trying to recreate the same backgrounds in photos etc - it’s so bizzare

Reactions: 18
I have never in my life seen someone LOVE themselves so much........
You're nothing special love, I'd have a lot more respect for you if you paid your boys some attention - looked after their health and well being, and did what millions of caring mothers do day in day out.....PUT THEIR CHILDREN FIRST.......
"Proud of me?" - I'd be ashamed love.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Find yourself someone who loves you as much as this silly witch is loving herself in the jizz-stained mirror.

Classy.
9B51CC03-2864-41E3-8C30-4D16C8C62D17.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on this tit show and came for the shorts and sander comments, they did NOT disappoint 😂 those shorts are the shapeless maternity style I wore on holiday once out of desperation to be cool (temperature, not style 😂) and comfortable, not on a bleeping night out! 🤪

Laughing at how much she can't cope with a few messages about her crappy face sander would love to see her do a real shift in an Amazon warehouse or on a busy hospital ward, loser!

She's so desperate to prove she's having fun on her night out, if you are really having fun you forget to take photos beggy not sitting filtering the duck out of yourself all night, bet they barely spoke to each other with faces in their phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s got some confidence I give her that. I wouldn’t be posting so proud if my hairline looked like this, why doesn’t she spend some money getting it fixed since she loves to spend on herself. She can be like LJC’s husband and get a hairline transplant 🥲

She looks like a contestant on RuPauls drag race in this picture.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
100k the amount of debt she has built up across her credit card trying to keep up appearances

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just finished catching up after a night out with one of my mum run friends. Funnily enough, neither of us wore shorts or had our tits hanging out and we didn’t take one single photo - amazing! Did we do it wrong or was it because we were genuinely enjoying a good meal and a chat?! 😜 Also, the floor tiles in the toilets wherever she was looked so much nicer and cleaner than the ones in her kitchen😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe the company has sold 100k lumi’s over all? That sounds a bit more realistic
I thinks it’s bullshit and just a ploy to try and show that Rebecca is successful.
If they sold sooooo many lumis yesterday then why are they doing an extra 24hrs of 45% today!! Rebecca hasn’t mentioned it as she was out last night but all the other lumi huns have!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well ladies and gents that's me blocked for messaging to say that the discount wasn't 45% off and that might be the reason people are contacting her saying its not working. :rolleyes: women supporting women? I think not? She could have messaged back saying thank you for pointing that out I'll let everyone know! But nope. Blocked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Well ladies and gents that's me blocked for messaging to say that the discount wasn't 45% off and that might be the reason people are contacting her saying its not working. :rolleyes: women supporting women? I think not? She could have messaged back saying thank you for pointing that out I'll let everyone know! But nope. Blocked.
She is nothing more than a con artist. At some point the brain dead followers that she does have will have dried up on sales, the duck she gonna do then? bleeping idiot

Reactions: 15
‘It gonna be wild, set your alarms, it’s gonna be a sell out’ - we are extending it for another 24 hours 🤣 didn’t sell out then 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This thread is the funniest one on Tattle. She’s just the gift that keeps on giving!

She looks like such a Chav and does she even own a bra? Sick of seeing her saggy nips.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean what’s she’s trying to say 100k..... does she really want us to believe that’s what Beggys made???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
they’re just speaking in MLM code to try make youfeel envious or interested but it’s all just bullshit. It’ll be100kunicorn sparkle mama glamma jammer points or something equally tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.