Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she say lunch? She doesn’t half waffle on about some shite. It’s utterly inane.

Also. She’s so shiny. Get some blottifying sheets on your face hun. That is not glowy skin. It’s horrific.
I need a break from Rebecca. I’m speaking gibberish. Blottifying? I was thinking of blotting and mattifying…anyway. Sort your bleeping skin out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow she's really made an effort in her appearance in her vlog, greasy hair, and shiny oily skin.... buy a lumi honeypot, you too can look like me!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Comments have gone 🤣
Obviously! Just proves their point though doesn’t it. Hopefully some of her genuine fans will have seen the comments & now seen that they have been deleted, so will actually realise the truth in them.

Reactions: 17
In all seriousness, does anyone else find it weird that they don’t have any blinds/curtains downstairs in the shack? Imagine living in the middle of nowhere, sat down when it’s dark, anyone could be stood looking through the windows! Creepy is you ask me and very odd!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Obviously! Just proves their point though doesn’t it. Hopefully some of her genuine fans will have seen the comments & now seen that they have been deleted, so will actually realise the truth in them.
Yup!! There was over 50 comments and now there’s 38 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agony….but let me just take a flattering picture 😂

Also, she had a lump in her armpit for weeks - was sore to touch etc. but went for hair removal in that area? How does that work?

What a bleeping drain on resources she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I don’t believe she’s having a ‘gallbladder attack’ at all. Before she got diagnosed she said these used to happen every month… Meanwhile she still ate tit and nothing happened. Whereas because she’s not been ‘extra careful’ these last 2/3 days it’s flared up again. I had gallstones and had my gallbladder removed and it wasn’t a case of it flaring up every few months.. I was in constant pain every time I ate even if it was something low fat! - she’s so full of tit she makes me so angry 😂😂

ALSO…. When I was crippled and bent over in pain with my gallbladder I couldn’t even THINK of picking up my phone let alone logging into Instagram to take a selfie and upload it to my stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow just wow ! I’m not joking , gallbladder attacks are excruciating - no chance of posting on Instagram !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yesterday she had a "lump" today it's her gallbladder....if she was an animal they'd put her down

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again it’s a sad world she lives in when she needs to do this.
There is no need for staged photos for Instagram. Just live your bloody life put the camera/phone away. She really needs to get help I’m sure people are becoming addicted to social media, it’s like the attention gives her a buzz!
If she’s that poorly and can’t even move how has she got in the car?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.