Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all excited about their 'thousands' earned this weekend, but even if one of them does get £7k in the bank, they don't make that all year do they? It's bloody slim pickings the rest of the time. They made money in a THIS IS A DRILL RUN DONT WALK THIS NEVER HAPPENS sale. It's got 25% off the rest of the year (DFS sale vibes) and they're not bragging about thousands a month then.

Who would choose to live like that? Worrying you're not gonna get enough to pay the bills each month? Buying the Boost for £300, hoping it pays off and then crying when you don't make your money back? No thanks.
The only reason they’ve sold so many this month is because it’s coming up to Christmas and they were half price. Let’s see how many they all sell in January and February. Radio silence I bet. Wasn’t vile Steph moaning just a month or two ago that she had been struggling for money and almost started to doubt herself? They have the odd good month then loads of tit ones I think. Trouble is a lot of gullible fools will be dragged in by their stories today. It really should not be allowed.

Reactions: 14
HI-YA EVERYWON…..

Just “goin getting” me nails doing ina little place called skipton, where I can get a little like, little healtha lunch, like a little healtha lunch of sweet potato frittata stacks with ha-loo-me, and stuff

I’m sow proud of myself for getting me little camera out… while I’m sitting in me little car.. alone…with duck all people around anyway.
I’m just proud I’ve “worked” twenta minutes this week,

just home with me boys getting inta my little pyjamas and followin up my little healtha lunch with a healtha little dinner of…. Nachos… after a little trick or treating with the boys, we ‘ad like, little hotdog, and lots of little, cute little sweets.. and stuff.

thank you sow much for readin this, hit my little nose, if you want to see more stuff from me, and stuff.

BUY GUISE.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
HI-YA EVERYWON…..

Just “goin getting” me nails doing ina little place called skipton, where I can get a little like, little healtha lunch, like a little healtha lunch of sweet potato frittata stacks with ha-loo-me, and stuff

I’m sow proud of myself for getting me little camera out… while I’m sitting in me little car.. alone…with duck all people around anyway.
I’m just proud I’ve “worked” twenta minutes this week,

just home with me boys getting inta my little pyjamas and followin up my little healtha lunch with a healtha little dinner of…. Nachos… after a little trick or treating with the boys, we ‘ad like, little hotdog, and lots of little, cute little sweets.. and stuff.

thank you sow much for readin this, hit my little nose, if you want to see more stuff from me, and stuff.

BUY GUISE.
They couldn’t have been at that kids party & trick or treating for very long, because when she was back home it was still light outside. Why is it when they’re doing something exclusively for Alfie & Woody, they rush through it as quickly as possible 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They couldn’t have been at that kids party & trick or treating for very long, because when she was back home it was still light outside. Why is it when they’re doing something exclusively for Alfie & Woody, they rush through it as quickly as possible 😞
I assume she just sent them out for free snacks then drove them home again 😂

• Sad
So she wasn’t so fussed about her armpit when she was getting laser hair removal.

no doubt it was a ingrown hair

what a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That is not the face of a happy person
Definitely not. She really needs to evaluate her life and how it revolves around being fake for social media. What a miserable esistence
Anyone watched the new day in the life vlog yet?
No I can't even bring myself to listen to her stupid voice

Did she show them trick or treating? Because if not it didn't happen

Once again she’s got Alfie on camera, awkward as duck struggling to string a sentence together.
Get him help Rebecca.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So the vlog... steve met her in a carpark in the range rover with the kids but earlier she was supposed to be driving it to all her apps? This doesn't make sense to me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the vlog... steve met her in a carpark in the range rover with the kids but earlier she was supposed to be driving it to all her apps? This doesn't make sense to me🤣
I couldn’t work out if he was in his Audi & they met up so she could take the kids.

Definitely not. She really needs to evaluate her life and how it revolves around being fake for social media. What a miserable esistence

No I can't even bring myself to listen to her stupid voice

Did she show them trick or treating? Because if not it didn't happen
No she didn’t show them trick or treating. She showed them in their costumes stood in some corridor, probably wherever the party was being held. I bet if they did do the trick or treating they probably knocked on 2 or 3 doors & then went home. Notice she hasn’t shown any trick or treat goodies though so it’s also a possibility that they didn’t actually go. My daughter ended up with loads! She actually went through it all when we got home & separated a load out to give to one of her friends who couldn’t go out because she was unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When they met in the car park she asked A where he'd been and he said grandads house then she said oh were you with the kittens and he looked so confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why does she look like she’s shoved her head in a chip pan after she’s had her brows and lashes ‘doin’😭🤢🤢

• Sick
As if she could be arsed uploading a youtube video thats not even 9 minutes long

Its been up 3 hours and has less than a thousand views 😭 I bet half of them are from us lot on here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her skin is the worst I have ever seen it. Her chin is covered in spots. It is definitely to do with over cleansing. She looks a greasy mess.

I got an ad about a minute in...Nigel Farage.

Seems about right.

• Haha
Fuckin hell her skin looks GROSS like I can’t e en imagine what her pillow looks like it’s so greasy

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.