Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it bizarre she spends all this time and money getting her hair coloured when she has a literal bog standard base 4 brown. She could literally bang a box dye in it and it'd cost her about a fiver.
But of course it's half term, and Beggy has to treat herself to hair, nails, disgusting expensive moon boots... Maybe try treating your boys, arse face.

I don't think she'd even attempt it, after last time she tried to go "blonde" and it absolutely ruined her hair 😂
I'm not even a hair colourist and I could have got beggys hair blonder than they managed last time 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, eggy Beggy posted herself "driving" and in the hairdressers.

4 hours ago 2ss also posted himself in the gym.

Who the duck had the boys???
Big sexy Bev probably had them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I find it bizarre she spends all this time and money getting her hair coloured when she has a literal bog standard base 4 brown. She could literally bang a box dye in it and it'd cost her about a fiver.
But of course it's half term, and Beggy has to treat herself to hair, nails, disgusting expensive moon boots... Maybe try treating your boys, arse face.

I don't think she'd even attempt it, after last time she tried to go "blonde" and it absolutely ruined her hair 😂
I'm not even a hair colourist and I could have got beggys hair blonder than they managed last time 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, eggy Beggy posted herself "driving" and in the hairdressers.

4 hours ago 2ss also posted himself in the gym.

Who the duck had the boys???
The chicken dog had the boys ok!!!! That chicken dog is can’t duck it up more than Becky anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve got my seat waiting for the question box that Beggy sends the q and a’s too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can’t wait going to be so Amazing and cosehhhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she think everyone wants to see road lol every time she gets in the car she documents her journey with a time lapse ffs everyone has roads to look at, it’s nothing special 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God can she eye duck herself anymore 🤦‍♀️ Put the camera down and concentrate on your kids. That would be a first though 😡

Reactions: 11
Whyyyyy has she got denim shorts on for a night out at the end of October! The top half says going out for cocktails with the girls, the bottom half says I'm having a lazy beach day in Tenerife!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Makes me feel queasy when she refers to herself as “mama”. Ooooh mamas going out!! Urgh shut the duck up you silly twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
That outfit choice is just bizarre 🤦🏼‍♀️ where are her mates letting her go out like that in those builders shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.