Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
Sorry, but you’ve seen your baby girl and the first thing you post is you in a tiny bra and knickers? Not just the one picture either, but two! And your kids picture is last?! The vanity levels in her are mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 44

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
30 guests, sounds a lot for Beckeh no mates but if you break it down it's probably all family as both sets of parents are remarried. His sister has 3 kids etc so they'll be included in the grand total.

Beckeh
Beaver
Alfeh
Woodeh
Romeh
Big Bad Bev
Big Bad Bev's fella
Jeff Lamb
His wife
Brother who's embarrassed by her
Sister who's prettier than her
Steve's Mum
Her husband
The auntie she meets for lunch with her mum sometimes
Bank of Hobson
His wife
Lily Ironing lady
Lily ironing lady husband
Kid 1
Kid 2
Kid 3

There's 21 people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

#notanadad

VIP Member
I much prefer raven to romeh. Romie? I don't even know how its spelt I just imagine it as romeh because of her accent. I also don't understand why people are still pissed off over her "covid denial". Do people actually still believe it was even a thing? Given we are now allowed to go into work if we have it compared to a police visit if we saw our own mothers last year 😂 I genuinely don't understand how anyone still believes it all. Unvaxxed and never even had covid. Compared to all the unlucky fuckers who had like 3 vaccines and had covid numerous times I'm pretty certain which side of the fence I am on. And will remain on 😂
I know covid is barely a thing now, but when she posted about it all being made up it was VERY real. There were hundreds of elderly people in care homes dying and she was sat there saying it was a load of shit basically. Imagine how you'd feel if your nan had died of it and you couldn't see her before she died, then you logged onto Instagram and you saw Becky fucking Lamb saying it was made up? Or if you worked in a care home and you got back from work after three of your residents had died that day and you saw her stories? It was very real and very scary at the time she posted it, so no right now it's not a massive deal but it really was at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

esstee

The washing hes putting in the dryer - black, bright green and whites... No wonder their clothes always look manky. Split your colours you mad bastards 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Poosh

VIP Member
Her pillows must be rotten, goes 12 days without washing her manky hair and washes her bedding about once a year, throw in her pissy discharge knickers, she is absolutely fucking RANK 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
That is 100% year 1 work. My son is 5, in year 1 and had that sheet about 2 months ago. There is another sheet with it with plain clock faces that you have to draw the clock hands on to show specific times.
He’s doing work for children 3 years younger than him and still getting it wrong, when will she accept that the kid has SEN and just get him the help he so desperately needs.
A private assessment and extra tutoring is pocket change for big baller 5k a month beggy but I guess that wouldn’t fit in with the lifestyle she’s so desperate to portray.
Your DHgate knockoffs can wait Rebecca, the fact that your child doesn’t know what planet he’s on half the time is a very pressing matter.

• Heart
  • Sad

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Her unborn baby has an outfit for next June but can guarantee Woodys uniform isn’t sorted and he starts school in 2 months. Considering there’s hardly any uniform left in the shops come august, she might want to make a start now. Can’t wait to see what plastic shoes that are 3 sizes too big she gets for him.

• Heart

Bubsley

Chatty Member
I’d love to see her to do list 😂
1. Unpack hello fresh box
2. Let dogs out of dungeon
3. Change DVD for Woodeh
4. Lumeh face
5. Have a bath
Beggy you are a LAZY BUM

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I think it was last Monday when she first said they were thinking about getting married in Greece and now, less than a week later, they’ve found a wedding planner and have booked the venue. Otay hun if you say so.

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She's feeling like she's got so much pressure on her and she's got so much to do - YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB WOMAN

Why is she not talking to her "husband to be" then, if she feels like she needs to talk to someone?? Oh I know, she needs the attention!

• Haha
  • Heart

whatonearth1

Recent stories. ‘He is so funny, He sends me stuff like that all the time’ that makes it ever WORSE how is she this thick. I have unfollowed her today, can’t even hate watch any longer. You should never be proud Rebecca that you’re a lazy bitch, mother to 2 and a baby on the way. You should be ashamed, those tasks in and around the home should come second nature. I’m pregnant so Steve can do that.. no you lazy cow, you PLANNED this pregnancy and knew what pregnancy was like, you are still absolutely able to do the jobs that need doing around your house for your kids. Pregnancy is no excuse, UNLESS you are medically needing that rest. You however Beggy, do not need that rest and are selfish and have plenty of time do to the things you want to do like all the work on your face, nails, eyebrows, hair. This little girls priority is so shit, she is just that a little girl that never grew up. God help Romeh.

#notanadad

VIP Member
How bloody intrusive and exploitative of the parents to post this. The more I see these kids being exploited the more I hate this unhinged bitch.
It's not even cute when 5 year olds do it, they're aware of what kissing is at that age. It's really cute and innocent when 12/18 month olds do it because it's the only way they know how to show affection to their friends. At 5 they show affection by sharing toys in my experience. It's not cute 🥴

• Heart

Pistachio

Her hair is in such shit condition
It’s only growing and thicker because of pregnancy
Wait until 4/5 months after baby is here and she is receding even more.

Also what a dirty cow. Why wouldn’t you wash your hair for 12 days? I just don’t get it. Her pillow cases must STINK

She is so disgusting

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Olli1510

VIP Member
I don’t get the 4d scan thing… literally just looks like a blob of cauliflower cheese to me. Sad really as the poor kid will most likely be a bog eyed hillbilly like the rest of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Cooper123

VIP Member
don't get me wrongggg if one of my friends is looking nice I drop a "fitttt" or a 🔥 or a 🌶 emoji on their pic, but is it normal these days for an adult woman to call their friend/beauty salon customer "pure perfection".... my mates would think I'd lost it
Fake fuckers. If she thinks beggy os pure perfection, her life must be severely lacking. And she needs to get her eyes checked

Dingle ho, your fucking lips look like an anus!
Which is actually pretty apt considering the amount of shit that comes from them
Screenshot_20220701-231739_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39