Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Did she also say she was taking Babeh gurl away this back end? So both boys will miss school then and then she’s taking them out again next June for the wedding?! She’s so brazen with it, I don’t believe they haven’t been told off by school about it but she’s digging her heels in and just going to keep doing it, unbelievable! I hope they bankrupt themselves trying to live like her Instagram feed, it’s pathetic.
Yes I'm sure she said they were going abroad after she's born that's why she got the newborn costume , probably Tenerife ?

Reactions: 2

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
This is such an awful photo. I don’t understand how she can look at that & think it’s good enough to post on her social media. It’s hideous. Her body is different colours depending where you look, her thigh looks bloody massive, the bra is way too small for her saggy tits & then just to top it off there’s a great view of the boss babe tv shelf nailed to the bed.

Also, she doesn’t ‘always look lovely & tanned’, she looks dirty & greasy all the time 🤢
Is it possible she photoshopped it to make herself look like tammy hembrow

Primrose2

Chatty Member
None of the lumi huns look good!!!

Take Emily Baptiste, looks like her face melted off and she’s tried sticking it back on!

Wingers bird Ash , her skins awful, looks like leather!!
The only one with really good skin I would say is Gracie Georgia! Her brows on the other hand are questionable

#notanadad

VIP Member
The sister in law recently sold her house, stayed with hers and Steve's mum for a few days, now travelling round in a motor home, been doing it for weeks, not sure she's staying in the UK, so may not even go
What's her Instagram I wana have a nosey 😂

Reactions: 1

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I wouldn't have thought she was the type to wear any types of pads at all ? So does she wear periods pads to ?

Reactions: 1