Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatever21

Where the fuck is the soap powder, fabric conditioner, bleach, cleaning products, cat food, cat litter and dog stuff ???? With two young kids she should have a washing on at least every other day. Manky bitch 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

majestic26

VIP Member
My god that is tragic. So many highlights.

Feeling overwhelmed because she's got to film a YouTube video (#justicefordubaivlog) look after her kids and plan a non existent wedding - do me a favour. Her life is empty, her whole day the other day consisted of a big shop and relaxing with her son while all her meat went off in her boot.

She's been planning the wedding for about five days, how on earth can it be stressful already?! Surely they don't have anything actually booked yet - and if they do it'll be a venue only, there's not a chance she will have contacted suppliers or started on the legal paperwork yet.

My favourite bit was when she remembered she has to portray a boss babe image and she came back on to talk about how great her life is and how she can work from her phone. Anytime I see that phrase 'work from my phone' I instantly just switch off because it's not 'real' it's MLM spin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Poosh

VIP Member
I know I mention Lucy MF a bit but I know Beggy follows her, well she was on her stories yesterday morning crying, saying she was overwhelmed etc. honestly nothing this bitch does is genuine, it’s all been seen somewhere and she puts her own spin on it. Under pressure for what beggy?? You haven’t uploaded a YT video in 4 weeks?? You’ve been home from Dubai for 3 weeks and your YT is crickets! She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped her in the chops. She just waffles a load of shit, never actually says why life is hard, it will be a petty argument with Steve, beggy grow up you will have a reality check when this baby arrives!!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Que a insta story soon of her washing bedding and putting a fresh set on with her telling everyone how much she loves it blah blah blah 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Even if you can leave your hair for 12 days without washing it why would you? That is RANK.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
How is she up for a blogger award?! She doesn't write a blog?!! She posts on instagram and occasionally YouTube? She doesn't give any sort of idea of 'life on Yorkshire"?!! She must have nominated herself or got Beaver to!
She couldn't string a coherent, grammatically correct sentence together if her life depended on it!!

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Sadly all those holidays during term time are having an effect and he’s only 8 and already behind. So sad.
Beggy blatantly doesn’t give a shit about their education and has posted that pic to make it look like she’s some sort of earth mother where nothing could be further from the truth! She nothing but a slutty whore who does not give 2 shits about her kids.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
Teachers clutching at straws again cos alfeh doesn't have a clue what planet he's on, never mind being a learning hero
Surprised his teacher hasn't given him a certificate for going to school for a full week. That boy really doesn't stand a chance, unless someone steps in and starts prioritising his education and development. I think Rebecca doesn't prioritise education, because she knows she's illitetate(not due to poor education, just due to poor attitude to it) so she would hate her kids to be brighter than her and see her for the uneducated fool she is. She has never had an original idea, because that would take imagination and she is completely void

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
Rebegga doesn’t care about education she thinks it is cute and funny to be a dumb bimbo and use her body for attention. Her sons won’t have the opportunity to drop their knickers and trap a man with a baby, they will end up failing at school and have terrible job prospects. Is Steve going to employ them like his dad did with him? I doubt it as they haven’t got 2 pennies to rub together. She has a very strange fascination with living in the moment, not caring about the future, and ruining her children's chances in life, when competition for jobs will be fierce. But none of this will bother the slag, god forbid we say she is drinking her morning smootheh out of a vase though!!! 🤡

Cooper123

VIP Member
Steve is not successful, nor is that useless twat he’s shacked up with. They live on another planet!! The only thing steve is successful for is being a stomach churning, sexist, racist pig.

I think that story was directed at us for calling out Rebecca on her bullshit. Well Steve there are so many actual successful people in the world, and they don’t have a tattle thread. This isn’t about jealousy, how hard is that for you 2 thickos to understand? You’s have nothing I am jealous of. I actually pity yous. You are both fucking DELUDED!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

majestic26

VIP Member
Cringing at her asking Woody to count how many pine cones he's got in that video. He's nearly 5?!? That's the kind of thing I ask my 2 year old. Trying to be a supeh hands on mummeh for the gram but fucking it up as always.

• Haha
That'll be because she controls his account too! they are both a pair of sad losers!

PS Dubai is fab- it will still be v hot in Sept but tons for little ones to do, loads of great restaurants - you'll have a great time!
Interesting. I have a friend who has a small business who followed them both (worked out Hobson was the partner - interestingly the marketing business people she was working with told her it was v important to check out these ancillary accounts too) as looking into lots of accounts to gift to. She said she had liked a few of Beggy’s posts so she could go back and look at engagement etc. Never had any other interactions etc. Next thing, she was blocked by both of them. 🤷‍♀️. So she is in a group with other small businesses who share influencer intel so she told all of them. There are about 300 small businesses in that group. So this mad blocking is actually stopping Beggy from earning?! I think when you’ve got to that stage, you need to give it up

• Wow

Clementine

VIP Member
So she’s got the capacity to plan and organise a wedding in another country, but can’t follow a 2 step process to get clothes clean and dry?! Come off it! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
Ok so a couple of points since the previous post, first she said she was in Morrisons now she’s saying Tesco, she’s sat her fat arse in a parent and baby parking spot but she hasn’t even got woodeh with her, and I’m sorry but she’s not even heavily pregnant!! She’s taking up the space by sitting there stuffing her cake hole and talking to 70k strangers for god knows how long so no one else can park there whilst she moans about someone else talking up the parking spot who doesn’t need it. She’s an absolute TWAT
80834EA0-26A7-44C5-B1E4-A9C3F2533AFA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Also, she’s having a bath at 4pm. I’m guessing this is because she didn’t have a bath or shower this morning.
She’s so open with the fact she has Suh Suh Much Dischaaarggeeee and sweats all night she ought to be condemned. I bet her fucking bed is toxic. Throw in Steves sweaty bitch tits and Alfies Unbrushed teeth, Can you even begin to imagine the smell?! 🥹🤢🥹🤢🥹🤢🥹🤢🥹

• Sick
  • Haha

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
New thread chicken dogs!

Thanks to @Just here for a laugh for the excellent and brutally honest thread title 👏

Begs who can't stop eating out every single day thinks she will be in her wedding dress (size ten bitches) by June 😂

• Haha