Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone must be able to ID this location, again I searched wedding venue Skiathos and nothings coming up.

Got it, https://www.perfectweddingsabroad.co.uk/venue/atrium-skiathos

I'm sure if we enquired theres probably zero bookings in June 23 😂 just like the last one
A quick google search says it is the Atrium Hotel Skiathos!!

Has she just booked flights for the ‘5’ of them or for any family, friends too? Are they booking themselves? Or is it just the ‘5’ of them!!

Reactions: 6
A quick google search says it is the Atrium Hotel Skiathos!!

Has she just booked flights for the ‘5’ of them or for any family, friends too? Are they booking themselves? Or is it just the ‘5’ of them!!
Good point, would you not need to know your numbers and see who could make it first?

Reactions: 9
Dingles one of those people that's just never content and happy with what she has.

Hasn't even popped baby out and is manically posting about a wedding that's a year away.

Now constantly posting about rottis. She can't even look after the bleeping animals she has but if course she wants another. Never happy and always wants more.
She doesn't deserve another pet! Doesn't look after the ones she has! Christ she needs to get a bleeping life and mind of her own, she's clearly seen someone else with one.

Why is it annoying me so much that she wants a Rottweiler? 😂🤪 Get your filthy hands off of my favourite breed, Becky! 😭
Mine too! We had 2 for 10 years and broke our hearts when they died. Best dogs ever. Too good for Dingle and beaver boy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She hasn’t booked jack tit. This woman is a compulsive liar and fantasist. Maybe it’s just me but i couldn’t book flights and a holiday etc for a child who hasn’t even been born live yet. Of course I do not wish anything bad on her or her family but honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surely someone in her life somewhere has an ounce of common sense and can bring her back down to Earth with a dose of reality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Going to be absolutely brilliant when we get to April/May next year and the phantom gallstones make an appearance again... which means obviously the 'wedding' had to be cancelled...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m praying there is a wedding, we have waited years for this content. Can’t bloody wait 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does that tumble dryer look like it’s been dragged out of a time capsule?
Guessing she didn’t get ‘do a load of washing’ ticked off her to do list today then!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does that tumble dryer look like it’s been dragged out of a time capsule?
Guessing she didn’t get ‘do a load of washing’ ticked off her to do list today then!
Loved it!
So obvious that Beaver is pissed with her and the silly tit shares it. Thanks for the insight Beggy. You've spent the day dreaming about white dresses but can't even chuck some clothes in a dryer to look after your family!.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s been 24 degrees here today!!!!

Put it outside you lazy witch!!!!

Looks like she’s been and got her nails done too!! Oh so so busehhhhhh 🤔

Reactions: 23
The washing hes putting in the dryer - black, bright green and whites... No wonder their clothes always look manky. Split your colours you mad bastards 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s just such a liar.

“Booked our flights at the weekend”

LIAR.

Booked flights for your UNBORN, PASSPORTLESS, CHILD WHO DOESNT EVEN HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE YET?!!!

duck off and at least try to come up with something that’s even plausible you absolute crackpot.

Most airlines don’t even have flights available to book for next year yet…..! 😂👍👍👍👍
Can I just say, you are absolutely one of my favourite Tattlers on here, everything you say is spot on... direct and straight to the point!
bleeping brilliant! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve never listened properly to Steve because he makes me feel sick just looking at him, but I listened to that one & he sounds like a Matt Lucas character 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never listened properly to Steve because he makes me feel sick just looking at him, but I listened to that one & he sounds like a Matt Lucas character 🤣
I was more thinking Phoenix Nights or Keith Harris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Few things about Steve’s WhatsApp video :
1. My OCD can not cope with all those mixed colours in one heap being thrown in 🥲
2. Steve really is done with her..
3. She really is so lazy.. hang the clothes out in the breezy sunshine today? You only had 3 things to tick off on your ‘to do’ list!
4. Steve really is done with her, did I mention that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eewwww imagine that looking down on you 🤢🤮

1. My OCD can not cope with all those mixed colours in one heap being thrown in 🥲
3. She really is so lazy.. hang the clothes out in the breezy sunshine today? You only had 3 things to tick off on your ‘to do’ list!
He is!!!!

Get out now beever!!!!!

Reactions: 12
How dare you!!??
I'll have you know Walter is so deeply in love with Dingle, obsessed in fact! 😂 😂 😂
SUUHHH SUUUHHH IN LUUUVVVV.

(No absolutely right, he cannot stand her)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.