Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on now give her a break! She’s got to plan the move to Spain! Book a holiday to Cuba! Plan a wedding and take the kids to London oh and put up a Dubai vlog!

She’s a busy working mama! Who has enough mum guilt! Jeez 🙄
DONT FORGET the eyefuking in the Magic Mirror🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate to give her ideas but I wonder if this will be the get out of jail card for the non existent skiathos wedding 🤔 just like pregnancy was the escape route of the gorl bladdah removal.

"we're fuurrrkessin on mewvin to sperrrn right nowwww sur we've had to cherrrnnjje the wedding to when we've got less on us plerrrrtsss"

There surely must be a time when the lies come crashing down, berrrbehhh rurrrmehh got her out of gorlsturns, covid got her out of an imminent move to "sperrrrrnnn", I'm 90% sure there's no wedding booked this time or she'd be showing pics of the actual venue, not of a totally different island 😂 I really don't see how come next June she'll be able to explain her way out of it.... I have every faith she will surpass herself though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another thread I'm in a lady does what Dingle does and takes her kids from school in term time so I thought I would post this information here for Dingle to see ..i was talking about her in my comment lol
Screenshot_20220627-171218.png

Reactions: 6
Wow she really is scraping the bottom of the barrel now ... An advert for vaginal discharge!!!! 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Whatever happened to Woody’s motorbike, or did she have to return that to pay for Dubai??

Reactions: 13
And I'm pretty sure women know discharge is normal but do we really need to talk about it??? Really? All these arse kissing comments on her post about her normalising it is bull tit. Discharge happens for a variety of reasons but I don't need to bore work colleague's or friends with it. Any serious concerns should be discussed with a GP as standard anyway.

Reactions: 22
vaginal discharge🤮 pantyliner ads, you really are a boss babe begga. She must be the laughing stock of the instahuns 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Considering she's a right slapper she makes any intimate chat so fricking cringey! Must be getting hard up. Just think how much that Dubai vlog could earn her???? A few thousand tattlers heading over to YT! Mega bucks 😂

I'm still in mourning that vlog. I've been
wearing black for nearly a month 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ohhh She means business Tattlers…she’s got her crispehhh chewing gum off white dressing gownd on in her latest tit show..errr sorry Ad 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not something I talk about with anyone 🤷‍♀️🤣

vaginal discharge🤮 pantyliner ads, you really are a boss babe begga. She must be the laughing stock of the instahuns 😂😂
Can you see Ashlie or Emily flogging pantyliners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tbh they live off their other half’s so prob not!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know it’s time to get a real job or a hobby when you’re telling 70 thousand people that panty liners are a game changer. bleeping hell begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.