Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she wasn’t a cute baby, especially not in the sunglasses photo.

Becky with the big nose is the most narcissistic person I’ve ever had the misfortune of discovering.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Beggy duck off nobody cares what you looked like as a kid. Could you be any more up your own arse?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She obviously thinks she was something special. I bet her mum was one of those dicks who thought she was gonna be a model and got scammed

Her father took her for x factor auditions or something didn't he 🤣🤣🤣

Deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Less than average looking, now and as a kid! She’s hoping babeh gurl looks nothing like her and Steve I bet 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Cute kid????

Average I’d say, baby gurllllll will look like Steve and be red head 👍

Reactions: 14
Who goes for a scan on their baby and then gets their own baby pictures out? She’s weird as duck. Why does she have to make everything about her

Reactions: 34
Who goes for a scan on their baby and then gets their own baby pictures out? She’s weird as duck. Why does she have to make everything about her
Because she’s been told it’s actually a boy and she’s convincing herself otherwise 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
don't get me wrongggg if one of my friends is looking nice I drop a "fitttt" or a 🔥 or a 🌶 emoji on their pic, but is it normal these days for an adult woman to call their friend/beauty salon customer "pure perfection".... my mates would think I'd lost it
Ha ha ‘pure perfection’ the bleeping weirdos

How is she up for a blogger award?! She doesn't write a blog?!! She posts on instagram and occasionally YouTube? She doesn't give any sort of idea of 'life on Yorkshire"?!! She must have nominated herself or got Beaver to!
She couldn't string a coherent, grammatically correct sentence together if her life depended on it!!
Definitely nominated herself. That’s how all these awards work. She may have even paid to enter too 😝🤡

Reactions: 10
She’s clearly forgetting that it won’t just be her genes that have helped produce baby girl. Baby girl will be a mini Steve like Alfie and Woody. God help the poor mite 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this Yorkshire blog award, I'm sure a few weeks back she was asking people to nominate her for it 🤔

Reactions: 10
Sorry, but you’ve seen your baby girl and the first thing you post is you in a tiny bra and knickers? Not just the one picture either, but two! And your kids picture is last?! The vanity levels in her are mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.