Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been saying for ages I think she does AW anon online, she's far too comfortable posing in her thongs at like 10am for all and sundry to see. I can't think of another mummy account as scummy as her

Little feet? She's at least a size 6 and only 5'3 🤣🤣🤣 her trainers look huge

• Haha
Reactions: 25
for the £220 Ill could get a nice big bundle of all my fave Eve Lom, Niod, Pixi, the inkey list, I'll stick to that

Reactions: 11
I don’t get the 4d scan thing… literally just looks like a blob of cauliflower cheese to me. Sad really as the poor kid will most likely be a bog eyed hillbilly like the rest of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t get the 4d scan thing… literally just looks like a blob of cauliflower cheese to me. Sad really as the poor kid will most likely be a bog eyed hillbilly like the rest of them.
Cauliflower cheese 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched her latest Lumi sales pitch. Thing I don’t get is if it were that good they’d sell it in Boots etc.

• Heart
I don't see her picking a unisex name (because Steve won't have an imput) because she won't know which spelling is for a girl rather than boy.

Reactions: 5
Apologies, it was for their anniversary but he did indeed use those words. Man, she’s grim. Those poor bloody kids. I have a 4 year old little girl and I just want her to remain as innocent as long as possible without being praised for her body parts etc (if that makes any sense?!) or becoming aware of the world in that respect. She’s already using connotations for an unborn child. It’s gross.

View attachment 1386875
I remember a reel about Beaver picking up one of his Penis extensions a few years ago when he described its capacity for petrol as "super juicy"

Although he could have been describing the amount of sex wee he produced when driving it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Saying Steve adores her when she’s not even born yet is just weird , I mean I have no doubt he will love the child when it’s here but men aren’t carrying the child and just don’t have the same sort of feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Apologies, it was for their anniversary but he did indeed use those words. Man, she’s grim. Those poor bloody kids. I have a 4 year old little girl and I just want her to remain as innocent as long as possible without being praised for her body parts etc (if that makes any sense?!) or becoming aware of the world in that respect. She’s already using connotations for an unborn child. It’s gross.

View attachment 1386875
Bloody hell, of my other half wrote me this 🤮
It's all superficial fake tit 🙈

Reactions: 12
The lumi is like £200 but then there’s all the tit that you have to buy through the year, cleanser, masks etc
My miceller water, reusable wipes and home bargains toner, serum and moisturiser cost a hell of a lot less and I look a hell of a lot better than her.

Reactions: 18
The lumi is like £200 but then there’s all the tit that you have to buy through the year, cleanser, masks etc
My miceller water, reusable wipes and home bargains toner, serum and moisturiser cost a hell of a lot less and I look a hell of a lot better than her.
You can buy a foreo really cheap these days, some beauty apps like Agora have them for £29. You can also get Aldi dupes for about £10!

Reactions: 5
Her bra and knickers honestly make my eyes water. I’m pregnant and I live in non wired bras and huge maternity knickers. I’m all for celebrating womens bodies (bare bumps in public are not for me like) but she’s sexualising her pregnancy and it’s sick

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My kid is 5 in August and I still wear maternity knickers 😳😂 So comfy!

She’s a wrong’un.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
and they don’t tell you that you need to replace the head as you would a toothbrush for like £40 a pop!! I bought a lumi and got rid of it. I felt like I was just moving dirt from one area of my face to the other

Reactions: 14
None of the lumi huns look good!!!

Take Emily Baptiste, looks like her face melted off and she’s tried sticking it back on!

Wingers bird Ash , her skins awful, looks like leather!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.