Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread chicken dogs!

Thanks to @Just here for a laugh for the excellent and brutally honest thread title 👏

Begs who can't stop eating out every single day thinks she will be in her wedding dress (size ten witches) by June 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wonder if she’ll have fish and chips at the wedding because it was her nans favourite. Please someone say they remember when she saved a dirty old fish box and posed with it ‘in memory of her nanna’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I hate to give begs ideas here but we know a few things here:

1. She’s skint
2. She’s put on a lot of weight
3. When clemmehs here the preggo content is gone.

Now do we think brains of britain begs is going to embark on a crash diet (Cambridge or juice plus) so that she can get results and content and then as a bonus sell it to all her flowers?

I think it’s a possibility!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it was last Monday when she first said they were thinking about getting married in Greece and now, less than a week later, they’ve found a wedding planner and have booked the venue. Otay hun if you say so.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I hate to give begs ideas here but we know a few things here:

1. She’s skint
2. She’s put on a lot of weight
3. When clemmehs here the preggo content is gone.

Now do we think brains of britain begs is going to embark on a crash diet (Cambridge or juice plus) so that she can get results and content and then as a bonus sell it to all her flowers?

I think it’s a possibility!!
And run across a bridge drinking it with her fat arse in a pair of too tight leggings, like she did when she was flogging a protein shake before! I love that video so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To recap:
Beggy is now 109 29 weeks pregnant - but looks as if she is about to drop Clemmeh Romeh at any time.
The sexeh Rangeh has bald tyres - but they still continue to take the kids to school/nursery in it despite that.
She has been living her "best life" having BBQ's on a crappy old BBQ, with a picnic table stolen from a pub garden.
The Dubai vlog is a no show - the company pulled out at the last minute (unlike Beaver 6 months ago)
My Big Fat Greek Wedding is now being planned, and a dress has been pondered on for the "chosen child"
She is still prancing around with her "Alien" belleh out at every opportunity.
Steavo has been in the gym a lot - pictures posted at every opportunity to show Beggy he's not driving around in the Noddy car eyeing up the local totty in his knee high socks and crocs!
No sign of baby chickens at Dingle Manor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Watching them two is like watching a depressing channel 5 documentary on poverty.

The ceiling in that hovel of a kitchen makes my teeth itch because it’s so bleeping gross and dingy. No wonder they eat out all the time. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her posting about how excited she is for her "wedding" on the weekend of Elle Darbys hen. Beggy....do yourself a favour, stop living your life through other "influencers", you'll feel much better for it!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well she won’t have to go wedding dress shopping she’s already got it! Been folded up in a basket gathering dust probably! With her gazing at it everyday with the manic eyes! (100% can see her doing this)
384FB3DC-3137-4760-B64E-9CF3F592F184.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Romy will be about 9/10 months old at said wedding...
Personally I think that's a terrible age for a baby at a weeding. She could be just starting to crawl, there quite whingey and clingey at that age....
We see you Beggy, just absolutely desperate to secure your meal ticket, sorry I mean marry the love of your life 🙄

I took my 1st born daighter on holiday abroad at 10 months, I booked it when she was born not really knowing what to expect and it was bloody hard work. Not just saying that to be mean to begs, the plane was hard, she was crawling, wouldn't sit still etc, I didn't get a minutes peace and couldn't my eyes off her for a second! I wished I'd taken her at 6 months or waited til she was a bit older. I still remember the holiday and it was 26 years ago 🥵😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wedding Planner in Skiathos my arse!!!!
What she means is she's found a travel company like Tui or something who do weddings overseas and she's probably spoken to the person who organises the destination weddings. Its not like she's researched & found a local person who is liaising with florists, venue etc!!! Its a package deal wedding!!!

Nothing on Steve's instagram about the wedding I notice!!
Do you think anyone from her actual family or his will go?!!

If it does happen -big if- it will 100% be the tackiest, naff wedding Skiathos has ever seen.

The only reason she is getting married abroad is because they have no friends to invite to a wedding in t' Dales so can use an overseas venue to make it look like they chose it that way instead of the real reason- everyone hates them! Can't see the other Lumi huns stumping up to go to Greece for the wedding of. fake friend can you?!

Reactions: 27
After being blocked by Rebecca after being a genuine follower and curious for some Dubai content (we are going in September with our 2 year old!) I’ve just checked and Steve has blocked me too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So Romy will be about 9/10 months old at said wedding...
Personally I think that's a terrible age for a baby at a weeding. She could be just starting to crawl, there quite whingey and clingey at that age....
We see you Beggy, just absolutely desperate to secure your meal ticket, sorry I mean marry the love of your life 🙄

I took my 1st born daighter on holiday abroad at 10 months, I booked it when she was born not really knowing what to expect and it was bloody hard work. Not just saying that to be mean to begs, the plane was hard, she was crawling, wouldn't sit still etc, I didn't get a minutes peace and couldn't my eyes off her for a second! I wished I'd taken her at 6 months or waited til she was a bit older. I still remember the holiday and it was 26 years ago 🥵😂
we took our second when he was 7 months old.. was a breeze… fast forward 1 month when we went away again & he was a bleeping NIGHTMARE!! 😂 he’d started pulling himself up on furniture and coasting and that doubled with hard tiled flooring EVERYWHERE it was not fun I was so happy to be on that plane back home again (which he was a nightmare on too) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After being blocked by Rebecca after being a genuine follower and curious for some Dubai content (we are going in September with our 2 year old!) I’ve just checked and Steve has blocked me too 😂
That'll be because she controls his account too! they are both a pair of sad losers!

PS Dubai is fab- it will still be v hot in Sept but tons for little ones to do, loads of great restaurants - you'll have a great time!

Reactions: 11
Is that picture she's posting as a backdrop meant to be the "venue"? I've googled "wedding venue skiathos" scrolled through hundreds of image results and can't find anything that matches.

Why can't she wait the 2.5 months to start planning her wedding after she's had behhhbeh clemmeh? She loves to tell us her and Steve have been together 10 years so what's the rush that she can't wait 2/3/4 months to start looking into it? I don't get it.

Also 😅😅😅 my friends getting married in Santorini next year and her and her fella just went out there for a few days, met a wedding planner in person and toured round a few venues before paying a deposit on one. How does big begs know she's not being cat fished and the venue overlooks the local dump or builders yard or something 😂 the whole things very strange.

also June 23, so alfeh and woodeh miss more school 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I’ve not been keeping up with her antics long but even I know this wedding isn’t happening. Just like the Summer trip to London she was banging on about, notice how she never talks about that.

Then she was saying she’s going to the kids to Italy next year. Again that’s went silent.

She’ll talk about the wedding until maybe after Christmas and then we’ll see/hear no more.

She might even feign a new illness. Anything for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.