Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pillows must be rotten, goes 12 days without washing her manky hair and washes her bedding about once a year, throw in her pissy discharge knickers, she is absolutely bleeping RANK 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Me too!
My girls are 19 and 13 this year and I’m only 38
My oldest has moved out got her own place and passed her driving test and her pharmacy dispenser course (achieved way more then beggy at such a young age wonder what she was doing at 19 😂)
I’m the opposite to beggy though I’m feeling very lonely at times that no one needs me anymore and wish my youngest was little still and needed me 😢
Then I think about our basic beggy and see families out in town with screaming kids and I’m like ‘yea I’m soooo glad I’m done!! 😂😂
I don't want to give to much away but my son and daughter are in their 20's , my daughter has her own place now near us with her soon to be husband so it's just me my son and husband and it's bloody great , my husband has turned her old room into a man cave so I have the living room to myself even more 🍷📺

I'm older than you x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her pillows must be rotten, goes 12 days without washing her manky hair and washes her bedding about once a year, throw in her pissy discharge knickers, she is absolutely bleeping RANK 🤮🤮🤮
I always get the impression the house must stink like wet dog and that Rebecca & Steve smell. Steve looks he smells of BO, bad breath and some crappy cheap deodorant like Lynx Africa. And Rebecca looks like she smells of sweat, greasy hair and like she’s covered that up with a crappy cheap perfume from Next or something crap like a Britney Spears kiddie perfume. They don’t look like clean, freshly washed people and that house just looks so damp and mouldy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So she went to Aldi , left the shopping in the car while they went to soft play, then put it all on the table, changed into her PJs and filmed a food haul? 🤮 all the meat and dairy that our mainly vegan begga bought wants binning!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
We got some of this peach juice this fruit and barley which we love in this house which we haven't tried it so worth trying 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She said at the end it was £80 exactly so why has she put on the thumbnail " under £90 family of 4" , why not just say £80 ? because under £90 could mean £89.99 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m confused 🤔…. she is in her pyjamas filming the Aldi haul!! Did she go shopping, come home get into pj’s to film? If so, why would you?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn't be surprised if she planked woody Infront of the TV went for a bath got in her jammies then filmed it , beaver probably got Alfie from school

Reactions: 14
Is it just me? but I always think she sounds out of breath. I was watching her newest vlog but got bored so switched it off haha. Even in her stories sometimes she sounds like she's done a run 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’m confused 🤔…. she is in her pyjamas filming the Aldi haul!! Did she go shopping, come home get into pj’s to film? If so, why would you?
Did she do a 'people of Walmart' and go shopping in her pyjamas? Nothing surprises me about that lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she do a 'people of Walmart' and go shopping in her pyjamas? Nothing surprises me about that lazy cow
It’s probably filmed the day after when she could be arsed to get it out of the car, will of been left festering int rangey over night cos she’s suh tired and overwhelmed it’s too much for her to bring the shopping in #bossbabe she should hire some help with her 5k a month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Where the duck is the soap powder, fabric conditioner, bleach, cleaning products, cat food, cat litter and dog stuff ???? With two young kids she should have a washing on at least every other day. Manky witch 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Where the duck is the soap powder, fabric conditioner, bleach, cleaning products, cat food, cat litter and dog stuff ???? With two young kids she should have a washing on at least every other day. Manky witch 🤮
She says she gets it from b&m or home bargains but I think the reality is that she doesn’t clean 😂 the animals don’t get looked after properly. I have 3 kids and have to do a load every day, sometimes two or 3 when there’s bedding or towels that need doing. She’s just lazy.

Reactions: 27
When I saw the filter at first I thought she was going to say excuse the filter I’ve got raging hay fever because she seemed totally otay for the first 30 seconds then it was the wailing, and repeating herself. So I came here, I think she’s definitely spent night before reading all the criticism and it dug deep - which it only does if you recognise the truth in it. Nobody wants to see a pregnant lady cry, it tugged at my heartstrings but then as she pointed out she is very lucky.
I did 7 days last week at work in the bounce I have two kids one has autism and is being sent to genetics to look for a condition that could absolutely change his life. He’s same age as Alfie, he’s really academic but he’s having a rough time socially and emotionally plus potentially a lifetime of monitoring at the hospital mri scans regular blood work etc. I too can feel overwhelmed and often do, I work for children’s services and have to deal with stories of abuse and neglect parents at their lowest ebb with domestic violence children with multiple and complex needs including those who are terminally ill. Sorry for the me-rail but life is bleeping full on… have I gone online to cry about it? Nope. I signed up to have my kids, I knew what it entails and I know that throwing a 3rd in knowing what we know now about my son (potentially) is a non starter. I interviewed for the job and took it in knowing I could make a difference… but you know if he turns out to have this condition my priorities will rearrange and I will drop hours sell the sports car and go to butlins instead of abroad three times a year. Kids come first. Sorry for rant feel better to *sniff* talk and stuff and know there’s *sniff* trolls at other side of phone and stuff 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The Dubai vlog and a baby shower! CANNOT contain myself! So excited a little bit of wee came out 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She says she gets it from b&m or home bargains but I think the reality is that she doesn’t clean 😂 the animals don’t get looked after properly. I have 3 kids and have to do a load every day, sometimes two or 3 when there’s bedding or towels that need doing. She’s just lazy.
And when is the last time she showed a haul with these products? A long time ago! I don't think she does anything either. Bare minimum in her bathroom if she's filming herself for the pervs. She doesn't show her house like she used to it's always the bedrooms now and again

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.