Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I much prefer raven to romeh. Romie? I don't even know how its spelt I just imagine it as romeh because of her accent. I also don't understand why people are still pissed off over her "covid denial". Do people actually still believe it was even a thing? Given we are now allowed to go into work if we have it compared to a police visit if we saw our own mothers last year 😂 I genuinely don't understand how anyone still believes it all. Unvaxxed and never even had covid. Compared to all the unlucky fuckers who had like 3 vaccines and had covid numerous times I'm pretty certain which side of the fence I am on. And will remain on 😂
I know covid is barely a thing now, but when she posted about it all being made up it was VERY real. There were hundreds of elderly people in care homes dying and she was sat there saying it was a load of tit basically. Imagine how you'd feel if your nan had died of it and you couldn't see her before she died, then you logged onto Instagram and you saw Becky bleeping Lamb saying it was made up? Or if you worked in a care home and you got back from work after three of your residents had died that day and you saw her stories? It was very real and very scary at the time she posted it, so no right now it's not a massive deal but it really was at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
How is she up for a blogger award?! She doesn't write a blog?!! She posts on instagram and occasionally YouTube? She doesn't give any sort of idea of 'life on Yorkshire"?!! She must have nominated herself or got Beaver to!
She couldn't string a coherent, grammatically correct sentence together if her life depended on it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yo be honest I don't care what she calls the baby, the only thing I'm certain of is, once the novelty wears off or the attention stops the baby will be ignored just like Alfie and Woody. It sickens me that this unhinged woman has babies just for attention, content and meal tickets, if she showed any sign of prioritising or caring for her kids wellbeing I'd believe these children were planned by her for maternal reasons rather than narcissistic and financial reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else think her baby is gonna be called something else now ? I’m guessing raven .. given there is a bird picture up in the room too
I could be wrong but I think I said on a thread a while back Raven because she has naturally black hair lol and they will see ravens often where they live

They crows just remind me of horror films

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yo be honest I don't care what she calls the baby, the only thing I'm certain of is, once the novelty wears off or the attention stops the baby will be ignored just like Alfie and Woody. It sickens me that this unhinged woman has babies just for attention, content and meal tickets, if she showed any sign of prioritising or caring for her kids wellbeing I'd believe these children were planned by her for maternal reasons rather than narcissistic and financial reasons
They are all like it!!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think her baby is gonna be called something else now ? I’m guessing raven .. given there is a bird picture up in the room too
I went to school with a girl called Raven. Like her name she was very mysterious. She’s doing a 22 year stretch now for murder 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
They are all like it!!!
Definitely the ones who rely on using their kids for content. By showing their kids, discussing parts of their kids life that others would consider private, I feel those parents aren't prioritising the children. I wish social media had stricter regulation and anyone that is unable to give informed consent independently should not be included in social media content, for their own privacy and protection, not only protects children but anyone that maybe classed as vulnerable

Reactions: 15
Obviously got the album of baby bekehhhhh to see if baby gurls 3d scan looks like her! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.