Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥱🥱
Please can i see the link to THOSE FUKING ORANGE SANDALS
AGAIN!
AGAIN!
AGAIN!
Bore.......OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is 100% year 1 work. My son is 5, in year 1 and had that sheet about 2 months ago. There is another sheet with it with plain clock faces that you have to draw the clock hands on to show specific times.
He’s doing work for children 3 years younger than him and still getting it wrong, when will she accept that the kid has SEN and just get him the help he so desperately needs.
A private assessment and extra tutoring is pocket change for big baller 5k a month beggy but I guess that wouldn’t fit in with the lifestyle she’s so desperate to portray.
Your DHgate knockoffs can wait Rebecca, the fact that your child doesn’t know what planet he’s on half the time is a very pressing matter.
Was just about to post this! The 5yr old I care for had this a couple of months ago. It is insane how she doesn’t see the work should be more advanced by now, or even the school!?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Was just about to post this! The 5yr old I care for had this a couple of months ago. It is insane how she doesn’t see the work should be more advanced by now, or even the school!?!?
Maybe he has been diagnosed with SEN related problems he must have been ? getting given work for a 5 year old , but Dingles not telling us . Remember it was the school that noticed he has eyesight problems to

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What’s she got to be crying about…. Pressure give me strength…. Something has gone down at Dingle Manor??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's feeling like she's got so much pressure on her and she's got so much to do - YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB WOMAN

Why is she not talking to her "husband to be" then, if she feels like she needs to talk to someone?? Oh I know, she needs the attention!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hahahahaha I just feel, I just feel, I just, I just, I just!!! Oh my god who on earth would film themselves crying like that, it’s the last thing anyone would do! Who has time to do that in a morning with 2 kids to feed and get ready

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I really hope she’s heard from the PR company representing Snuz. They’re quite a big PR company and I know that they have a lot of clients in the baby industry. So if she’s screwed that up as well by not addressing any of her or Steve’s issues, then that’s on her.
I’m obviously not thrilled to see a pregnant woman crying but this is Rebecca. If she knows that her and Steve’s behaviour is threatening her “career”, she should address it and make positive steps towards changing instead of blocking people and brushing it under the carpet 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe he has been diagnosed with SEN related problems he must have been ? getting given work for a 5 year old , but Dingles not telling us . Remember it was the school that noticed he has eyesight problems to
True, I didn’t realise the school noticed he had eyesight problems (think that was before I followed her) but doesn’t surprise me that parents didn’t pick up on it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing is she wil post some ridiculous thing later like washing the sexy RR or whatever and forget she was showing us a more real side of her (crying ) earlier , she needs to start being honest and telling us about her money worrys , what's going on with Alfie ect and just stop this fkn carry-on like she's the Yorkshire Molly May because she ain't

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why do so many influencers love a camera in their face when they’re sobbing? I can’t even bare someone seeing me in real life.

hopefully she’s being knocked back down to reality with a huge bang.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She has to post stuff like that on Instagram because she doesn’t have any friends to speak to when feeling like that. Such odd behaviour broadcasting it to the world

Reactions: 33
It’s just her trying to garner attention from her flowers because she’s not getting it from Beaver - crocodile tears Beggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a crock of tit,if she was really crying she wouldn’t put a filter! It’s all bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In the name of Christ Rebecca duck right off you attention seeking twit. And by the way, nobody is thinking you've got such a lovely life. I for one can see straight through your bullshit, your life isn't what you so desperately try to portray. Look at the state of your house, it's a hell hole. Your bloke is a minging cheating pig, you can't even afford to replace your baldy tyres. Don't even get me started on your selfishness and how you put yourself before those boys. Spending all day up in your room looking in the magic mirror, or talking to instagram is not my idea of a life hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So in a nutshell she’s had an argument with Steve this morning and this pathetic display is her way of getting sympathy and attention.

Also have I missed something? She said she’s got so much to think about and said “the voice” - is she going on The Voice TV show? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Steeevie beavie pulled the plug on the skiathos wedding then?! 😂😂😂 never to be spoken about again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Coming here for the homework last night, my son is year one and he got that clock homework months ago. That is not for a child in year 3 nearly year 4.

Also the crying this morning, what a pratt, she really needs to get a grip of herself!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.