Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kofi Annan

Sadly it really was a case of wrong place, wrong time. 😣
I'm sorry but I absolutely hate this saying.
Sabina was completely where she should have been. Walking down the road to meet her friend.
He's a fucking monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
I went out with a guy in 2018 for 2 months. He was super intelligent, had a great job and nice family but I had just come out of a very long relationship and I wasn’t interested so I ended it.
I said from the very beginning that it was super casual. Within days he started stalking me.
He turned up at my house at all times of the day and night, followed me around, wrote endless letters, contacted my family and ex partner via email. Damaged my property - it went on and on. One day after keeping notes of every time he did anything he left voicemails saying he was going to kill me. I called the police and he was arrested for malicious communications and the court wheels turned. Apparently he had done it before but I knew absolutely nothing of this. A month before the trial at the magistrates he took an overdose and killed himself. It was without doubt the worst period of my life. I was utterly terrified and not much frightens me. I don’t think I have ever been the same since.
It totally blindsided me.
Stalking is beyond awful

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

lastdis

VIP Member
to add, the mother is now crowdfunding for funeral costs.

I’ve lost a child, you don’t pay penny for anything, under 18 funerals are covered and any extras are usually covered by the funeral home themselves or a charity which they claim from. I refuse to ever donate since I found this out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
The parole board have said the mother of “baby P”, Peter Connelly, can be released from jail. I’m sickened.

The cruelty that child endured was the stuff of nightmares. Due to my employment, I’ve heard a lot of details about the case over the years and they haunt me.

Tracey Connelly should have to rot in jail for the rest of her life. She’s pure evil.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Bellfield is a disgusting piece of shit. All his crimes involve young women and girls, not one involves a man or boy. He’s the definition of a coward- if Lin Russell had been walking with her husband Bellfield would have been too scared of another man to have even gone near them. But as they were on their own and defenceless he tried to bludgeon them all to death for no reason other than his sick ways. Jesus fucking Christ, it’s awful and he deserves to suffer. Poor Megan was a six year old little girl, killed at the hands of this fucking twisted scum. Of course he tries to excuse himself in his confession, if Josie and Megan hadn’t of screamed he would have only attacked Lin or if Lin hadn’t complied so much he wouldn’t have been as vicious of if Lin hadn’t told him to not harm her children he wouldn’t of. Fucking bullshit. He was going to brutally attack them regardless as all of his victims are either lone women or schoolgirls. He’s beyond a pussy, his face makes me sick

He would stalk buses and wait for young women who were alone to get off so he could attack them. Scum is too nice of a compliment for this worthless piece of shit. I wish he would suffer the most in
humane death possible

• Sad
Reactions: 38

50sGirl

VIP Member
Jeez I wasn’t victim blaming at all.
She did nothing wrong.
Sorry if that’s what you thought I was implying.
I meant it could have been any one of us.
I almost ended my post by saying “there but for the grace of God” but didn’t in case it offended anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I've mentioned this before on here but for anyone who missed it. Soon after Corrie went missing we had CID turn up at my office in central London to interview a young intern (male) who had spent the night with Corrie a few nights before he went missing. When it was put to his parents that he may have been wrestling with his sexuality his dad was furious (which says it all!) and denied his son could ever be gay because he had a girlfriend !
We spoke to the intern after the detectives had finished with him. He was extremely shaken up but confirmed that Corrie was 100% gay or bi-sexual and regularly had Grinder hook-ups. Poor lad clearly had some demons.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

NeverEnough

VIP Member
Horrific.

But why did I know that a “looks like a pit bull” would be involved? And whilst recognising the parents grief, at some point you have to address the elephant in the room at ask WTF they were thinking bringing a dog like that into an environment with a young child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

HannahC

Legally it's not allowed to be named where she lives even though it's all over the internet and press in the past have photographed her outside the local job centre in a giveaway.
I really hope Shannon is doing well wherever she is and grew up feeling loved and happy, and all her siblings too.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MissTeddy

VIP Member
It often seems, when you see the houses that these horrific incidents occur in, that there is not enough space for large dog - let alone 2 or 3. A typical terrace council house with just a sitting room and kitchen downstairs. With several children and dogs this space is chaotic and stressful for the dog. They are often shut in the yard or in the kitchen without sufficient stimulation or exercise.
Fucking inadequate, irresponsible parents.

Wait for the crowd funding / balloon release / poor 'angle' taken too soon FB posts. :mad:

Reactions: 29

whoareyouu

VIP Member
That’s the problem with the proliferance of crowd funding these days. People just see pound signs whenever a tragedy hits.
It’s just even weirder that the mother has done it. Like, that wouldn’t be one of the first things I did after my child had a violent death.

• Heart

Dexy

VIP Member
Italways the same with these cases.
Dog came from a man in a pub who knew a friend of a friend.
Not had the dog long.
No history on the dog.
Always one of these “ look at me I’m ‘ard “ status breeds.
Child left unattended in dog’s reach while parents out having a fag/ asleep / gone upstairs.

It’s a dangerous mix of low intelligence from the parents and a dog that is more powerful than most if not all other breeds. Another poor child has to loose their life.

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I am totally for Wayne Couzens being tried for his other nefarious actions. It'll make the Met act to root out that behaviour, and hopefully for his other victims, some justice. I understand how it feels too late, considering how awful he is and the crimes he has committed, but it's important that they're all on record, punished, and acknowledged.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Chece3749

i don’t know how to add a story but did anyone see in the DM the lady who got a 16month suspended sentence for (non life changing injuries) stabbing her ex?
She had a restraining order which he kept breaking & he went to prison. She moved house & he got out of prison & found her, broke the door door down & took her phone.
He was drunk & lunged at her with a broken bottle so she stabbed him.
How is that not self defence? She had no way to call for help or escape & had two small children (one was his) upstairs.
Apparently he called her dad & bragged he had found her and what he was going to do. He had also previously strangled her.

• Angry
  • Sad

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Just watched Angel’s parents on GMB 😢 Terribly hard to watch, he has destroyed the whole family 😢 Angel is in 24 hour residential care, peg fed through her stomach, unable to walk or talk and they don’t know if she even recognises or remembers who they are 💔 He laughed his way through the trial and instead of taking it as a blatant lack of remorse the judge saw it as a sign of immaturity and cited that as a reason for his leniency. Unbelievable 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

martha82

Chatty Member
Something tells me they aren’t going to have to worry about getting time off “work”
If my child died in any circumstances I don’t think I would be able to speak let alone type on a phone to create a crowd funding page.
as someone else said, they could afford to buy a dog!
it would make you sick.
Their initial plan was to buy this dog to breed & make £2000 a pup from it. Now they have a crowd funding page…. But at the cost of A CHILD

• Angry
  • Sad