Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew that about under 18s . I've donated in the past but won't do again šŸ˜”
I didnā€™t know this either. A young girl near me, I think she was around 16, committed suicide last year and a family friend started a go fund me to raise 10 grand ā€œfor the familyā€. If it wasnā€™t for funeral costs then why did the family need 10 grand? I did think it strange at the time so didnā€™t donate. People never fail to disappoint me šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
to add, the mother is now crowdfunding for funeral costs.

Iā€™ve lost a child, you donā€™t pay penny for anything, under 18 funerals are covered and any extras are usually covered by the funeral home themselves or a charity which they claim from. I refuse to ever donate since I found this out.
Yup. We lost my brother when he was 14 so I remember it quite well. Everyone gifts services, no one would charge for a child.
Sorry for your loss. x

itā€™s just odd to me that it even entered her mind to create a go fund me!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Thatā€™s the problem with the proliferance of crowd funding these days. People just see pound signs whenever a tragedy hits.
Itā€™s just even weirder that the mother has done it. Like, that wouldnā€™t be one of the first things I did after my child had a violent death.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
im very very sorry for your loss.
I imagine theyā€™ll want some kind of ā€˜extraā€™ for the funeral.
shame the same care and attention wasnā€™t given when buying ā€™a dog off a mateā€™.
Completely agree
Totally irrelevant how fancy a flipping funeral is. You have lost a child!

Reactions: 14
Does anybody else listen to the ā€œthey walk among usā€ podcast? Just listened to this one on the story of Caroline Kayll ā€¦. Such a mad weird story !
I can't listen to that man; ....he....talks....very....slow....ly...

Reactions: 8
She was a wrongun... The trial was interesting as they had to avoid the elephant in the room that she was a teacher sleeping with her vulnerable 15yr old student. The bloke should have just shopped her to the police if he wanted her to suffer
I read she met her partner (who ended up murdering her) when she worked in a prison school and he was a prisoner - she was married and they began an affair. Then he murders her when he finds out sheā€™s been seeing a 15 year old from the mainstream school she taught at. It sounds like she breached professional boundaries more than once.

Reactions: 11
Even worse, it wasn't a mainstream school, it was for boys with "Social, Emotional and Mental Health".
Definitely over stepping boundaries.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Even worse, it wasn't a mainstream school, it was for boys with "Social, Emotional and Mental Health".
Definitely over stepping boundaries.
I live in the area so read the live trials when it was happening (should be in The Chronicle)

She was a full blown predator. They showed transcripts between her and the boy and her messages were basically essays begging him to love her etc and his replies were barely even basic English - 'wot u think x' that kind of vibe.

I have no idea what she was doing, I don't want to say she deserved what she had coming but if it had got out first she would have had people wishing it on her

At the time I thought it was disgusting the chronicle used the headlines 'Teacher and her 15yr old lover' ...... Abuser and her victim more like!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh absolutely, if it had been a male prison guard involved with a female inmate, and then go on to groom a vulnerable 15 year old girl, I bet a bigger deal would have been made of it in the media.

to add, the mother is now crowdfunding for funeral costs.

Iā€™ve lost a child, you donā€™t pay penny for anything, under 18 funerals are covered and any extras are usually covered by the funeral home themselves or a charity which they claim from. I refuse to ever donate since I found this out.
Someone on their social media said that the basics are provided and they will need extra for a horse drawn carriage and a headstone.
I donā€™t know if this is truie. So sorry to hear of your loss ā¤
8A7CF02E-1544-4A22-A2F8-897C93A40CD3.jpeg

And of course they're releasing balloons
Crowdfunder, releasing balloons, theyā€™ve even got a company (not sure how legit it is, A&E entertainment) to host the ā€˜celebration of lifeā€™. Theyā€™ve achieved a lot in 3 days.

Some people are already turning on them
4F707618-78A8-4F77-B4C1-33910CD9B445.jpeg
E61FD9D4-8689-4B1A-A667-D8C3CE7CAE7F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The funeral basics will.be covered.
I know a family who lost a child and they paid extra for somethings they wanted that weren't included. They were willing to pay everything, so instead made a donation to charity of what the funeral would have cost. I know not everyone is in that position.
Crowd funding is a weird one. If someone else had set up it I would see it differently I think.

Worth baring in mind that only very recently has the law changed to give grieving parents rights to be paid bereavement leave - 2 weeks and if you work somehwre that inky oays statutory sick pay it must be hard. So I can understand people crowd funding to help them pay bills as not everyone can go back to work so soon.
My friends luckily didn't need to worry but it isn't the case for everyone

Reactions: 9
Something tells me they arenā€™t going to have to worry about getting time off ā€œworkā€
If my child died in any circumstances I donā€™t think I would be able to speak let alone type on a phone to create a crowd funding page.
as someone else said, they could afford to buy a dog!
it would make you sick.
Their initial plan was to buy this dog to breed & make Ā£2000 a pup from it. Now they have a crowd funding pageā€¦. But at the cost of A CHILD

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Italways the same with these cases.
Dog came from a man in a pub who knew a friend of a friend.
Not had the dog long.
No history on the dog.
Always one of these ā€œ look at me Iā€™m ā€˜ard ā€œ status breeds.
Child left unattended in dogā€™s reach while parents out having a fag/ asleep / gone upstairs.

Itā€™s a dangerous mix of low intelligence from the parents and a dog that is more powerful than most if not all other breeds. Another poor child has to loose their life.

Reactions: 29
Something tells me they arenā€™t going to have to worry about getting time off ā€œworkā€
If my child died in any circumstances I donā€™t think I would be able to speak let alone type on a phone to create a crowd funding page.
as someone else said, they could afford to buy a dog!
it would make you sick.
Their initial plan was to buy this dog to breed & make Ā£2000 a pup from it. Now they have a crowd funding pageā€¦. But at the cost of A CHILD
Oh I'm not defending them in anyway at all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.