Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally managed to finish watching the Billie Jo documentary and then did some reading (including Sion Jenkins' own Web page protesting his innocence) and I believe he did it after flying into a rage.

Though I agree that the timeline does seem a little implausible, his behaviour; his admission of using physical punishments to reprimand his daughters; his wife's allegations of violence; his language (I agree with the person who said his words are reminiscent of someone well versed in methods of exerting coercive control)....all lead me to believe in his guilt.

The 999 call when he insisted she'd fallen-he claims he didn't want to believe the horrific reality but it sounded like he was trying to play down the severity of her injuries.

Sitting in his car while the ambulance was trying to find a place to park. I accept that people can and do act strangely at times of great trauma but come on, you've come home to find your daughter with her head stoved in and you're worrying about putting the roof up on your car in case it rains? Sitting inside the car when you don't even need to to put the roof up and all while the paramedics are attending?

His admission of using items to inflict punishment - a slipper, a ruler... Why not a tent peg if it were to hand and you were in a temper?

His friend remembering him being violent to Billie, his wife immediately saying she'd talk if he was charged, his denial of his wife's allegations on the grounds of her being a left-wing social worker ("a woman like that couldn't possibly allow herself to be a victim of domestic violence." Yeah, right, because that's how it works...)

A real nasty piece of work IMO.

Yes. 100% agree with all of this. I lived in the town and went to the same school as Billie. I was younger than her but remember it all vividly. Everyone locally believed Sion did it. He is a nasty piece of work and even lied to get his job at the boys school. I really hope Billie-Jo gets justice :(

Reactions: 10
Yes. 100% agree with all of this. I lived in the town and went to the same school as Billie. I was younger than her but remember it all vividly. Everyone locally believed Sion did it. He is a nasty piece of work and even lied to get his job at the boys school. I really hope Billie-Jo gets justice :(
He once kicked her in the shins, and he kept a walking-stick in a corner ready to inflict punishment on any of his children with it. If I recall correctly, his ex-wife said he was violent to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Definitely think he lost his tempter too in a fit of rage - maybe because she was making a mess painting? I think he had even admitted he thought her painting was a mess. Doesn't seem implausible that he flew off the handle and grabbed the nearest implement to hit her with :(

On another topic I would never have known that was Karen Matthews. Obviously the mask helps but she still looks very different.

Anyone follow the case of Trevor Deely?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He'd just gotten the sack when his CV lies were found out at the time Billie died. He was on bail charged with obtaining pecuniary advantage by deception in regards to that dishonesty. It was speculated the stress over that may have caused him to explode when combined with some other unknown provocation.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He'd just gotten the sack when his CV lies were found out at the time Billie died. He was on bail charged with obtaining pecuniary advantage by deception in regards to that dishonesty. It was speculated the stress over that may have caused him to exploded when combined with some other unknown provocation.
You know loads about this! Really indepth stuff. I'd agree with speculation that his circumstances could have caused him to explode. Probably wouldn't have taken much provocation either.

Reactions: 6

Legally it's not allowed to be named where she lives even though it's all over the internet and press in the past have photographed her outside the local job centre in a giveaway.
Mairead Philpott allegedly lives in the same town too.

Reactions: 3
This case just popped up on Facebook. Trying to understand how they are caught…just about to read the article.

Legally it's not allowed to be named where she lives even though it's all over the internet and press in the past have photographed her outside the local job centre in a giveaway.
Love how the mail hit the wrong type of dyed hair…died lol.

That tan is orange.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely think he lost his tempter too in a fit of rage - maybe because she was making a mess painting? I think he had even admitted he thought her painting was a mess. Doesn't seem implausible that he flew off the handle and grabbed the nearest implement to hit her with :(

On another topic I would never have known that was Karen Matthews. Obviously the mask helps but she still looks very different.

Anyone follow the case of Trevor Deely?
The Trevor deely case really baffles and freaks me out 😩 I really hope his family get closure

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
He'd just gotten the sack when his CV lies were found out at the time Billie died. He was on bail charged with obtaining pecuniary advantage by deception in regards to that dishonesty. It was speculated the stress over that may have caused him to explode when combined with some other unknown provocation.
Very interesting. Ive followed this case but never knew this.
Its almost a 'motive'
Was the lie on his cv picked up as he was changing job?

Reactions: 2
Mairead Philpott allegedly lives in the same town too.
Mairead is same county but different town as she's down as Newbury. I don't know why we can know in public the town one lives at but not the other.

Mairead is same county but different town as she's down as Newbury. I don't know why we can know in public the town one lives at but not the other.

It's to do with the ban on reporting to protect Shannon I think. There is nobody to protect in the Philpot case.

• Sad
Just reading about the Phillpot case again …my goodness I hadn’t realised or remembered what an utter nasty bastard Mick Phillpot is!!! I don’t think I knew about his previous convictions and whilst I knew his attitude to women was awful, I hadn’t known the extent of his previous abuse towards women 🤬

Reactions: 10
Just reading about the Phillpot case again …my goodness I hadn’t realised or remembered what an utter nasty bastard Mick Phillpot is!!! I don’t think I knew about his previous convictions and whilst I knew his attitude to women was awful, I hadn’t known the extent of his previous abuse towards women 🤬
I read the judges sentencing remarks. Unbelievable

I can't believe that in May it'll be 10 years since he murdered those innocent children 😥

• Sad
I remember watching a documentary about the Philpotts. Literally days after the fire they were in the pub up on karaoke singing “suspicious minds”. So vile, those poor children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.