Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone remembers this one from earlier in the year, but the man who threw himself off the cliffs at Hunstanton in Norfolk and survived, has finally been charged with his wife's murder, who was found dead in their house in Leicester.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder what the rest of the story is? Met her in the nightclub then what?
Without saying too much there are some very interesting comments on social media. Not sure how much of it is true and how much hearsay though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Gosh imagine that was the father of your children! I had a look at some of the FB comments, seems he possibly has a track record of domestic abuse.

Reactions: 6
It’s creepy now reading how he loves his daughter and her mother is horrible for taking her away from him when you know he’s murdered Lily.
And the adoring harem of women telling him what a wonderful father he is and how awful the child’s mother is for keeping him away from her. How awful do they look now? Just a reminder really that what you see on social media isn’t always the truth and there is always another side to the story. I wonder if they feel any guilt for assuming he was the poor wronged father and attacking his ex partner?

Reactions: 15
Really hoping they find Harvey soon but it’s worrying it’s been a number of days already 🥺

Interested to see what transpires with the Lily Sullivan case. It just seems so senseless and all this pain for two families, for what. It hasn’t achieved anything except end her life and ruin his. I just cannot fathom a reason to murder someone, ever. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain of my child, whatever their age, being murdered and never coming home.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The female deputy head and safe guarding office of a primary school has admitted raping a girl under 13 with her partner. Absolutely sickening and scary that someone you would trust because of their profession could be so depraved and sick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The female deputy head and safe guarding office of a primary school has admitted raping a girl under 13 with her partner. Absolutely sickening and scary that someone you would trust because of their profession could be so depraved and sick.
Is this the Wigan teacher ?

https://apple.news/AIPkwy0pwSVi0yg1zySH7sQ

I’d seen this and had assumed she had somehow allowed the abuse (not that this would be ok!) - shocked to see she was implicitly involved with the sexual abuse herself. Admitted rape and other sexual offences.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Appalling. I know it's ridiculous to base any kind of judgement of character on appearances but she looks so ... normal? Nice, even. It's just mindblowing.

Reactions: 9
I was just about to post this story here as I’m sure we spoke about it with their surnames being the same but they weren’t related or married. Absolutely beyond belief, she was the schools safeguarding lead! The judge and the crown prosecution service comments say it all. Just appalling

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.