Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is appalling. Someone capable of such unprovoked violence at 16 is a danger to society and especially women.
Exactly! Unprovoked being the key word , it's bad enough when people argue or have reason to hurt someone (never an excuse but some people don't handle anger the right way) but imagine being so evil that you could do that to someone who was defenceless and for no reason other than being narrow minded and discriminating. I don't care that he was only 16 , it's not a school yard fight , its murder.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wayne Couzens has been charged with four counts of indecent exposure. I'm not trivialising the offence but there barely seems any point in the case of someone serving whole-life for murder.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Wayne Couzens has been charged with four counts of indecent exposure. I'm not trivialising the offence but there barely seems any point in the case of someone serving whole-life for murder.

Retrospective covering of arses. Pointless.

Reactions: 8
Listening to the Casefile on Lindsey Buziak..

This is a rabbit hole and a half to fall down. Sheesh.
i just did the same! what a bizarre case.

i know the boyfriend has a fairly solid alibi but i can’t help feeling his family is involved somehow. the incident between his mother and one of lindsey’s friends afterwards is just too weird (even though i know the mother denies it).

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s pointless for those he did it to. And it’s on record as further backing up what a predator he is and how mistakes were made by the police.
That’s a very good point, and I’m glad for the victims, but it just seems too little too late when the Met didn’t give a tit at the time of the offences.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m late to this & only stumbled across the Steven Clark case recently. I’ve now watched the ITV documentary: Accused of murdering our son: Documentary about missing Steven Clark
First aired in April 2021.

So, my first thought is - why isn’t the sister mentioned at all?
Maybe she didn’t want to be featured in the documentary, but there isn’t a word about her, where she was the day he went missing or how she misses her brother?? It said there was only a year between them I think?
The parents were both employed by the police at a point - but for a very short time (strange?) but they seemed so uneducated about police procedures?
I felt throughout the documentary they were in good humour - often laughing. They were delighted to be cleared of the murder - - ecstatic! which is fair enough - to a certain extent - but neither of them seemed heartbroken that their son was still missing assumed murdered?
I thought it was really strange for the father to mention that he told Stephen he wasn’t going to pay for this football ticket? Considering they also mentioned he couldn’t find a job due to his disability and that the father also called him something like “a tight fisted wee boy” or words to that effect. Very odd language to use? Especially in these circumstances?

I can’t get over the fact the mother simply left those toilets and went home without either entering the mens toilets or asking someone else to? They also said they could not prove the father was actually at the football match.
I really feel there is more to this. I really felt they were holding back on their relationship with their son.
I really do hope Steven ran away & made a new life for himself, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they had of killed him either. They both come across extremely cold. It sounds like Steven had a lovely relationship with his nan. Suicide could have been a possibility too?
Hopefully one day the truth will come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m late to this & only stumbled across the Steven Clark case recently. I’ve now watched the ITV documentary: Accused of murdering our son: Documentary about missing Steven Clark

Maybe she didn’t want to be featured in the documentary, but there isn’t a word about her, where she was the day he went missing or how she misses her brother?? It said there was only a year between them I think?
The parents were both employed by the police at a point - but for a very short time (strange?) but they seemed so uneducated about police procedures?
I felt throughout the documentary they were in good humour - often laughing. They were delighted to be cleared of the murder - - ecstatic! which is fair enough - to a certain extent - but neither of them seemed heartbroken that their son was still missing assumed murdered?
I thought it was really strange for the father to mention that he told Stephen he wasn’t going to pay for this football ticket? Considering they also mentioned he couldn’t find a job due to his disability and that the father also called him something like “a tight fisted wee boy” or words to that effect. Very odd language to use? Especially in these circumstances?

I can’t get over the fact the mother simply left those toilets and went home without either entering the mens toilets or asking someone else to? They also said they could not prove the father was actually at the football match.
I really feel there is more to this. I really felt they were holding back on their relationship with their son.
I really do hope Steven ran away & made a new life for himself, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they had of killed him either. They both come across extremely cold. It sounds like Steven had a lovely relationship with his nan. Suicide could have been a possibility too?
Yeah I watched it too and thought it was very odd , like you say how happy they were about being let off. They didn't really show emotion about him still being missing or act like they want the truth. The police may have still thought they had done it but never had enough evidence

Reactions: 8

Wow, I've read a good bit about Steven's case and this is the first time I've ever heard mention of a sister!
Very strange.

Reactions: 5

Yes this case is so odd. I also got creepy vibes off the parents.

Reactions: 7
i just did the same! what a bizarre case.

i know the boyfriend has a fairly solid alibi but i can’t help feeling his family is involved somehow. the incident between his mother and one of lindsey’s friends afterwards is just too weird (even though i know the mother denies it).
Yeah the whole thing is just bizarre! everyone seems dodgy AF with their connections to dodgy people left right and centre.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.