Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who did it if she didn’t, the parents then?
She literally admitted to being rough and shaking him. I got the impression she simply lost her rag. Sounded like terrible injuries. If not by her, by who!?

Some musings from me. Odd that two educated well paid doctors would employ a 19 yr old with no childcare quals? Or maybe I’m applying newer rules regs and behaviours to old times in ‘97. What experience did she have of looking after babies and children? Did they choose her because she was cheap and they were a bit tight?

Reactions: 7
Well we don’t know who else was in his life. Isn’t it statistically most likely to be one of the parents? Seems like maybe she was found guilty on how she was perceived in the court room rather than the evidence or lack of.

Reactions: 3
Who did it if she didn’t, the parents then?
She literally admitted to being rough and shaking him. I got the impression she simply lost her rag. Sounded like terrible injuries. If not by her, by who!?

Some musings from me. Odd that two educated well paid doctors would employ a 19 yr old with no childcare quals? Or maybe I’m applying newer rules regs and behaviours to old times in ‘97. What experience did she have of looking after babies and children? Did they choose her because she was cheap and they were a bit tight?
I aupaired for a middle class family when I was that age...I hadn't a qualification to my name,dad was a neurologist...I could tell you stories ,believe me.

The parents were in the habit of hiring aupairs..Louise was their 4th.The injury was proved to be an old injury....it was also raised at the time that the babys older brother (who was about 4 at the time) used to take him out of his crib at the time and bring him into parents bedroom...he could very well have dropped him through the course of handling him...accidentally of course.
I'm surprised they havnt shown footage of the mother on the stand she was very strange!!

Reactions: 14
Yes I thought that was odd also. I also found the clip where she's laughing in the stand very strange and how she never once asked how Matthew was.
I remember her doing this when it went to court all those years ago. Very odd

Looked just like nervous laughter to me.
It’s just the part she laughed at. It was a crucial question. I’ve watched all three parts now and I’m no further forward but good to see all aspects of the story. I’m probably leaning a bit more now that she did intentionally cause him harm by losing her temper or she wasn’t watching him properly as she was on the phone and he could’ve fallen.

Reactions: 1
If he had fallen then why not say that happened and that it was an accident? I feel like there’s a price of the puzzle missing that we will never know

Reactions: 1
If he had fallen then why not say that happened and that it was an accident? I feel like there’s a price of the puzzle missing that we will never know
Maybe because she’d have to say she was on the phone, which they’d just rowed over and she didn’t want the blame but then her lies caught up with her and she ended up telling another lie and it just escalated.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch The louise Woodward thing on Tv last night? What do you all think was she innocent or guilty. I'm really undecided.
Totally guilty. I watched the trial 25 years ago when I was in my late thirties and I was convinced then she was guilty. I

2 men have been arrested with links to disappearance of Andrew Gosden

Came straight to this thread after just seeing this online! Anyone got any thoughts 😯 ... really hope it leads to answers for his parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Maybe there is something in the indecent photos that point to Andrew

Not knowing must be torturous. How do you move on with life.
I pray for closure for the sake of his family no matter how horrible the truth is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe there is something in the indecent photos that point to Andrew

Not knowing must be torturous. How do you move on with life.
I pray for closure for the sake of his family no matter how horrible the truth is.
The fact that they were arrested for Human Trafficking as well as Indecent Images and Kidnap suggests to me that they think Andrew may have been a victim of child sex trafficking. How awful that poor boy. Only hope is that perhaps he’s still alive somewhere ?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Intriguing development regarding Andrew Gosden. Like everyone else, I hope this can bring some form of closure for his family, whatever the outcome may be.

Just checking the Old Bailey court listings for tomorrow and it looks like the trial for the murder of Rikki Neave starts tomorrow. Another that has been a long time coming.

Reactions: 15
Au pair culture has never gone away. Usually employed by wealthy parents who both work long hours, longer than nurseries can offer (also need to have space in their home of course). Too tight to employ a qualified nanny 🤷‍♀️

You can also exploit au pairs and get them to do duties that a nanny wouldn’t necessarily do. Basically a live in skivvy.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Poor Andrew and his poor family. I wonder how they found these guys- what the investigation turned up. I’m assuming they must have found evidence of his trafficking. When will we find out if he is still alive?!

Reactions: 9
Intriguing development regarding Andrew Gosden. Like everyone else, I hope this can bring some form of closure for his family, whatever the outcome may be.

Just checking the Old Bailey court listings for tomorrow and it looks like the trial for the murder of Rikki Neave starts tomorrow. Another that has been a long time coming.
What do you make of Ruth Neave, his mum? I’ve just read about this case after your comment and i’m shocked at how public she is about wanting justice for a boy she horrifically abused and threatened to kill herself…poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Andrew's case has always puzzled me because it was in 2007, when we had CCTV, the internet, lots of opportunities for him to be traced, and he was last seen in King's Cross, where there are cameras everywhere, tourists taking pictures, film crews even.

If you compare it to the case of Damien Nettles, who disappeared when CCTV was minimal, he disappeared on a cold dark night in 1996 on the Isle Of Wight.

Reactions: 9
I think sadly that Andrew appeared in images that were in these mens’ possession. I hope whatever the outcome that it finally gives his family an answer as to what happened to him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Andrew’s story has always saddened me.
I hope his family gets some peace eventually from today’s development.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.