Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I’m from the area where Andrew’s from. There’s some stupid comments on our local news articles on Facebook of people celebrating assuming he’s been found. Absolute dimwits.

I hope and pray he really is alive and safe somewhere but I reckon that’s very unlikely. His poor family💔
If he was alive he would have contacted his parents surely? Awful.

It’s parental related it seems. Fathers 4 Justice are asking him to contact them for help. Apparently there is a very valid rumour of weapons and he has got wires taped up the windows and doorframes in the house with something else also there that is almost like a small canister. They’re taking him very seriously. He’s playing garage music loudly.
Who is this please?

Last edited:

Agent Jack

Chatty Member
He was on licence at the time of his arrest for this offence & had breached his licence by fleeing to Portugal(I think), so Rikki’s murder might be his first offence but won’t be his only one.
Oh I'm sure. He was apparently implicated in a sexually motive attack a year before Rikki, but when I say first offence, I mean he has no actual previous criminal convictions that we know of that would be taken into consideration when sentencing.