Real Life Crime and Murder #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parole board have said the mother of “baby P”, Peter Connelly, can be released from jail. I’m sickened.

The cruelty that child endured was the stuff of nightmares. Due to my employment, I’ve heard a lot of details about the case over the years and they haunt me.

Tracey Connelly should have to rot in jail for the rest of her life. She’s pure evil.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
And yet another one...
Dog attacks used to be a really rare occurrence, but there seems to be a couple of these a month nowadays. Horrific. Apart from poor ownership skills, I can't help but think all these videos showing dogs cuddling up to little ones haven't helped much either. They're not cute, it's really irresponsible.

I don't have a dog, but we had them when I was young, and even then I was taught to respect their boundaries. Now you see them getting mollycoddled and treated as little humans. A lot of people seem to forget that that at the end of the day, they are animals who are completely unpredictable, no matter how good their past behaviour is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dog attacks used to be a really rare occurrence, but there seems to be a couple of these a month nowadays. Horrific. Apart from poor ownership skills, I can't help but think all these videos showing dogs cuddling up to little ones haven't helped much either. They're not cute, it's really irresponsible.

I don't have a dog, but we had them when I was young, and even then I was taught to respect their boundaries. Now you see them getting mollycoddled and treated as little humans. A lot of people seem to forget that that at the end of the day, they are animals who are completely unpredictable, no matter how good their past behaviour is.
I wasn’t even allowed in the same room as my Nan’s Alsatian until I was 10. He was a lovely dog, too. It’s just not worth the risk.

Reactions: 16
It often seems, when you see the houses that these horrific incidents occur in, that there is not enough space for large dog - let alone 2 or 3. A typical terrace council house with just a sitting room and kitchen downstairs. With several children and dogs this space is chaotic and stressful for the dog. They are often shut in the yard or in the kitchen without sufficient stimulation or exercise.
bleeping inadequate, irresponsible parents.

Wait for the crowd funding / balloon release / poor 'angle' taken too soon FB posts. :mad:

Reactions: 29
The parole board have said the mother of “baby P”, Peter Connelly, can be released from jail. I’m sickened.

The cruelty that child endured was the stuff of nightmares. Due to my employment, I’ve heard a lot of details about the case over the years and they haunt me.

Tracey Connelly should have to rot in jail for the rest of her life. She’s pure evil.
Hasn’t she been out and ended up back inside before?

Reactions: 4
It often seems, when you see the houses that these horrific incidents occur in, that there is not enough space for large dog - let alone 2 or 3. A typical terrace council house with just a sitting room and kitchen downstairs. With several children and dogs this space is chaotic and stressful for the dog. They are often shut in the yard or in the kitchen without sufficient stimulation or exercise.

Wait for the crowd funding / balloon release / poor 'angle' taken too soon FB posts. :mad:
I totally agree. Dogs need space to run about and burn off energy and then their own space to chill. Much like humans really. If you’re in a small space with loads of chaos you are going to snap eventually.

Reactions: 9

Exactly. There needs to be tougher consequences otherwise these incidents will continue.
If there is reason to believe that a child has been put in danger, then parents/owners need to be held accountable.

Reactions: 7

This. Chaotic environment creates chaotic dogs. I feel so sorry for big dogs stuck in small houses, battling for room and attention. Dogs have become a must have accessory, along with the flash car, designer gear, grey crushed velvet sofas and wall art. All for the ‘gram 🙄

Reactions: 22
Such a strange couple - they don't seem to fit together - and clearly a dreadful combination of parents to poor little Eleanor.
Imagine feeding biscuits to a tiny baby. They must have mental health issues, both of them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m always amazed at the capacity some adult humans have to make really stupid decisions.

I wonder if she thinks that she will be getting her happily ever after when she leaves prison? Given the guy’s background I doubt it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Such a strange couple - they don't seem to fit together - and clearly a dreadful combination of parents to poor little Eleanor.
Imagine feeding biscuits to a tiny baby. They must have mental health issues, both of them.

god that poor baby. she was only here for 14 weeks and what a terrible short life she had :( fully agree with you about the parents, very strange pairing and the comments about both of them in that article are difficult reading. poor eleanor :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Wow. Hadn’t seen this. Sounds like the mother was very, very vulnerable. Denied the pregnancy until the day she gave birth? You’d expect that from a frightened teenager, not a married woman. And none of the abuse or neglect could be attributed to her? Sad to think of the abuse she no doubt suffered as well.

Sounds like a whole bunch of professionals were onto them but the excuses were too plausible to take serious action. No mention of any family or friends noticing the baby being fed biscuits and squash. Grim.

The mother looks like something out of the League of Gentleman. Odd couple.

such a weird case, and yes weird couple for sure....

Reactions: 5
Just listened to an episode on uk true crime podcast about the Alison Wilson murder. Her and her chap stopped as Good Samaritans to a man kicking off with his partner and the baby in the car seat was being thrown around. Alison’s chap intervened and got hit with a wine bottle and a serious facial injury from the smashed bottle and Alison was cut in the neck with the glass from the bottle and she unfortunately died. So awful and the perpetrator smirked upon his sentencing. If you Google her image she looks so lovely.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A quick Google on the Delphi murders has thrown up some new articles. A father and son…the father Tony Kline certainly looks a person of interest imo!

Reactions: 7
A quick Google on the Delphi murders has thrown up some new articles. A father and son…the father Tony Kline certainly looks a person of interest imo!
The delphi murders subreddit seems pretty convinced it was one of the Kline's who killed them. I think the son maybe is apparently a dead ringer for Bridge Guy?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.