Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I used to feel sorry for him but he lives with her and knows exactly what she's like and the job he does, he still allows it to happen. I don't agree with the way she treats him and belittles him on camera because that goes against everything she's supposed to be about but they deserve each other, they're both a pair of twats!!
I don't feel sorry for him. Shagging a pregnant woman in the woods behind his wife's back, arranging to meet up with her at Center Parcs while on a family holiday and sneaking off to shag while their respective partners were entertaining their kids, then leaving his wife on their son's birthday to shack up with his mistress. Even without everything that's gone on since, he's obviously a scumbag through and through.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

ThatWasWayHarshTai

I don't usually post on this thread but watching the homework stories made me feel really sick to my stomach. I empathise so much with T, she clearly wanted help and wanted to try and do the work but noone was offering. It made me remember that awful feeling I got at school when something just doesn't make sense no matter how hard you try. It bought a lump to my throat and I just wanted to step through my phone and help her.

Why on earth didnt R stop filming when she realised how upset T was and instead try and help, at least by googling it, or emailing the teacher herself.

Like I said, I've never been on this thread before so didn't know about the PayPal stuff. But I've just read the wiki and wow, my eyes have been truly opened. I always thought it was pretty gross when she covertly filmed the kids or Josh in the middle of an argument. I get showing the 'realities' of life, but honestly, give your family some privacy ffs.

I have unfollowed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Racheleeee the saviour of women ready to exploit them for her own personal gain:

“ahh that’s shit hun, have a coffee and I’ll wash your clothes, that will fix everything 💜
9E59E8AF-68BC-4B11-9235-ECC3D65F9B23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

armywife119

VIP Member
So where are your pre teen kids tonight?
Me: movie night, hot chocolate, pizza and cuddles.

Rach: down spoons till kicking out time.

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 🎉🎉🎉

Recap of last thread:

Rachaele is, as always, a cunt.
E did a "hilarious" video of break up tips for 7 year olds.
Seb has been generally being a legend, trolling Rachaele in real life.
Betsy has been mostly MIA, bar a text about taking Wilbert out which read like someone who's not in the same house/shed, and a couple of pictures of her in the hobbit loft and in front of the ridiculous mirror.
The downstairs shower room was revealed, it's tiny, badly planned and the tiles look like a dirty protest in a prison cell 💩
Rach has finally had her braces off but still looks like she could eat an apple through a letterbox.
Plenty of adverts as always, including one about not judging people (bit rich coming from Mrs Judgy McJudgeface)
Another lunch round Arsetrid's, with only one of their six kids and Stabby Jo, who looked about as comfortable as if she was sitting on a cactus. R wore a ridiculous outfit inspired by "Barbie on crack" and was again "not drinking" (the multiple glasses in front of her must have been someone else's 👀). J was definitely drinking.
The total advert tally for April was 25.

If you are new, please check out the wiki (the pink button at the top), and if you are in need of assistance/advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page.

• Heart
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Just a quick note that since we were all singing Seb's praises, saying how he's hilariously trolling her IRL and we love him for it, she's not shown or mentioned him. Hi Rach!

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
An exciting day out for Wobbly! I assume he had to tag along to make sure Josh doesn't trip and fall penis first into someone else's vagina on the way home.
Screenshot_20210508_173923_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Couldn't give a shiny about what young girls wear or pierce... I'd like to think we'd moved past policing women's bodies but heyho.

That video of the homework bullying was horrible. My son gets really wound up about his maths homework too. In fact, on Friday, he ended up being quite rude to me about it and I lost my temper a bit and he burst into tears. I felt awful and we hugged, backtracked and did the work together. He's also in Year 7. I cannot, in a month of Sundays, fathom ignoring him when he was so stressed about it and then finding it amusing when he cried about it. I feel shit enough that we got to that point on Friday let alone POSTING it online. FFS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
“Hey guys look may my belly button piercing”followed by a lot of hair swishing and staring into the camera

That is not a child crippled by anxiety

Reactions: 44

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
How come Astrid wasn’t vaccinated in the first wave back in February/March time??? I mean she’s got to be pushing 70 surely 🤷‍♀️ 🤪👵🏽👵🏽

• Haha

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Pick him up, give him a cuddle, play with him, make him laugh and distract him!! Don’t just stand there ignoring him, filming his tears on the floor, while he wipes them away himself (that actually made me feel really sad to see) and then call him naughty!! Children of his age are unable to be wilfully naughty ffs. That poor baby.

Rach these videos do not make you funny or relatable they make you look neglectful, selfish and have everyone feeling sorry for your poor children. Wise up you absolute dickhead.

• Sad
  • Heart

ChilliPepper

Wednesday Rach: ‘you can’t sit with us’ 🤣 - T and I having to eat in a separate room as their table is apparently no longer big enough for the whole family.

Thursday Rach: when doing her McCain advert... eating together is so important to us we eat as a whole family every single evening.

Oh right ... 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
The irony of taking down a fence that was a wildlife haven for birds and replacing it with a wooden fence, so he could build an aviary to house birds in. :rolleyes:
Baffles me! If you truly love birds, why would you want to clip their wings and confine them to a wire cage and a shack? Surely part of the appeal is seeing them fly and live in their natural habitats? Bet he stops birding completely now and never has to leave Rach’s areshole again. Maybe he feels a special connection with birds trapped in a cage 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 43

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m not really getting the thing with Wetherspoons? Where I live it’s full of old men and alcoholics, it’s not a place that kids/ young adults go to. They tend to go to places like Nando’s etc or Frankie & Bennys, until they can go to bars & clubs (when there open.) Wetherspoons is like one step up from a Yates Wine Lodge. I don’t know, I don’t get it 🤔

Reactions: 42

FridaK

VIP Member
Why did she tell Seb about Betsy’s nipples on camera. I absolutely fucking cringed to death for him. His friends will terror him over that.
I think she’s doing it on purpose at this point to get reactions because frankly that’s just wrong 😑

ETA: Someone has to sort this woman out. Those kids will be scarred for life here

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
5545 words in half a day ?
She's working soooooooooo hard.
My last work document was 10,444 words - did it in a day and that included lots of referencing and cross checking procedural stuff.
Its what people do Rach - knocking out 5k words of fiction which your editor will have to spend 2 days going over to make sense of it is not something to be proud of.
Now wheres my bloody pet cloud!!??
I'm sure I manage that on Tattle in between doing my actual job that I get paid for 🤣

• Haha

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
She is vile. Poor T. B is obviously fed up of being asked to help do something she can't do. T is stressed and stroppy and what does R do? Does she put the kettle on and sit down with T over a cuppa and try and work it out together?. Does she use one of her numerous devices to Google and try to find out how it's done?. Does she ask J to help? or one of the lads?. Does she check if T has any guidelines which might help?. Does she write a quick email to the teacher asking for some guidance?.
No. No she doesn't. Why? Because she gives no shits about those kids. It's all content. Who cares if T suffers with anxiety? Who gives a shit that she's just shown her having a meltdown on camera to all of her followers. Her mocking voice is vile. She's horrid.
Poor kids 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Had to be done. I’m not in the slightest bit sorry. In fact I’m actually quite pleased with my little self 😁💜

1E24F977-6193-4A6A-8600-D5DAEAEA37B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I don’t give a fuck about T & B getting piercings or whether it’s right or wrong. Not our bodies, not our problem. I think they both look great and if anything, I now want all the piercings.

What I do give a fuck about is being subjected to viewing a Mother laughing at her child’s distress, and rather than helping her like any normal parent, tries to force her other child to help her dispute fact that she has made it clear she doesn’t understand it either.

How the hell she can sit on stories crying about poor T and her crippling anxiety knowing she laughs at her when it suits her, is beyond me.

Reactions: 41