PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So W stops crying shortly after they all leave. Chances are he would have been the same at nursery, had she persevered with it. But being at home all day without children would mean she’d have to get off her arse and do stuff.Plus, less content because she couldn’t share her hilarious stories of him playing with tit and eating firelighters etc 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It really affected me, the story of Lula upset on Sunday night. I literally had my mouth open that Rach had filmed that. Rach could have used Google and you tube or even contacted a classmate to help Lula, you can find the answers if you put in the effort. I know as I've had to do this to help my children.
It doesn't fit in with Rachaele's narrative though. I get Betsy might have been tired and unable to understand the problem herself but Rachaele should have stepped in, been patient and explained to B why it's unkind to mock T, especially when she's struggling. The children need support, love and kindness and a chat to say we will try our best and if you need extra help then we will talk to the teacher and get it sorted.
I do worry about the girls self esteem as when it's low from a young age you can end up making really bad relationship relationship choices, be that in a partner, friendship or work relationship. You can end up putting up with things that you shouldn't as you don't feel good enough, it's instilled from a young age.
It's made me so worried about this centre that they're opening, Rachaele as head mean girl that will squeeze out an occasional tear for the huns to lap up when the paypal funds need topping up.

Reactions: 22
Imagine having a mother who shows the world and his wife all aspects of your life on Instagram, talks about your problems with your skin, your periods and your teenage angst to her thousands of followers! I am such an anxious person and could never film myself for Instagram stories and even struggle with photos being taken of me so I assume they’re just so used to their Mother constantly having a camera in her hand filming them all that it doesn’t faze them? When Tallulah appeared last night on her Mother’s stories her demeanour didn’t strike me as someone with crippling anxiety and I think her normal teenage mood swings have been turned into something they’re not by her fame hungry, attention seeking, money grabbing mother. I wouldn’t wish severe anxiety on anyone- it’s horrendous- so I hope Tallulah is just a healthy, normal young girl 🤞🏻 What a life they lead and what an example that horror sets for her children to follow 🤦🏻‍♀️
All their normal behaviour is exaggerated and talked about for content - we haven't heard about Edie "losing her mind" for a while, when it used to be a regular occurrence. Was it really as bad as Ratshit made out, or was she just acting like the 3/4/5 year old she was and R had to exaggerate to be relatable to the huns? She has said that T is in therapy due to what she witnessed as a youngster between her parents, WE SHOULDN'T KNOW THIS! I can't imagine trying to go through childhood and teenage years in that toxic cesspit of a house, with those two jokers not actually bothering to do any parenting (unless it's for a #ad, of course), and then having it broadcast to thousands.

Reactions: 16
'You're so naughty' 😯 What the hell!?!?!?
Your child is behaving no differently than any other toddler who is upset and crying that their siblings are leaving the house and is going to miss them! No need to call him naughty! Instead of standing there filming and laughing in 'duck My Life' mode. Distract him and comfort him!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I think it’s entirely possible L has anxiety.
She’s been all over the gram since she was how old? She knows the adoration she gets, the likes and views on her own posts etc. I think that kind of attention could have a really negative impact. People at school and in the real world aren’t going to be throwing adoration at them, she will likely feel very self conscious too due to the fact she lives in a world where people are always watching her.
I would guess as well, that a lot of her friends parents are the ones following her mother- could be embarrassing.

All their normal behaviour is exaggerated and talked about for content - we haven't heard about Edie "losing her mind" for a while, when it used to be a regular occurrence. Was it really as bad as Ratshit made out, or was she just acting like the 3/4/5 year old she was and R had to exaggerate to be relatable to the huns? She has said that T is in therapy due to what she witnessed as a youngster between her parents, WE SHOULDN'T KNOW THIS! I can't imagine trying to go through childhood and teenage years in that toxic cesspit of a house, with those two jokers not actually bothering to do any parenting (unless it's for a #ad, of course), and then having it broadcast to thousands.
Im pretty sure B not long ago said T doesnt remember anything from that time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s an actual monster setting that up this morning for content. First of all Wibble was in distress, whether it lasted 5 seconds or 5 hours makes no difference. Secondly little Issac looked visibly stressed/ anxious as she turned the camera on him and then came back to comfort Wibble as neither she nor Josh was doing it. Josh was fuming also.

Imagine sending your two primary aged school out for the day at school and their morning was that stressful before they’d left the house. It’s not ‘cute,’ or ‘family life,’ it’s horrendous

She’s an utter disgrace. I can’t remember ever feeling such contempt for another parent in my life!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She’s an actual monster setting that up this morning for content. First of all Wibble was in distress, whether it lasted 5 seconds or 5 hours makes no difference. Secondly little Issac looked visibly stressed/ anxious as she turned the camera on him and then came back to comfort Wibble as neither she nor Josh was doing it. Josh was fuming also.

Imagine sending your two primary aged school out for the day at school and their morning was that stressful before they’d left the house. It’s not ‘cute,’ or ‘family life,’ it’s horrendous

She’s an utter disgrace. I can’t remember ever feeling such contempt for another parent in my life!
Absolutely this! Why doesn't she just distract him elsewhere while they are leaving like any normal parent 🤔

Reactions: 18
Absolutely this! Why doesn't she just distract him elsewhere while they are leaving like any normal parent 🤔
How else will she get content for the Gram and have all the huns frothing at the gash 😂
Distressing her children, that’s how.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve sat and watched yesterday’s ramble of pointless tit and then this mornings pathetic daily wilby crying and yes it’s confirmed yet again how the pair of them should never have created kids. They are useless parents and are all about themselves. Also how R had to get in about her birthday present . Every days her fuckin birthday!

Reactions: 17
Pick him up, give him a cuddle, play with him, make him laugh and distract him!! Don’t just stand there ignoring him, filming his tears on the floor, while he wipes them away himself (that actually made me feel really sad to see) and then call him naughty!! Children of his age are unable to be wilfully naughty ffs. That poor baby.

Rach these videos do not make you funny or relatable they make you look neglectful, selfish and have everyone feeling sorry for your poor children. Wise up you absolute head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Surely though, some of the huns must have watched the tit show of parenting over the last few days and SOME of them must be rethinking how amazing she is? I know we all have arguments and stuff with our kids but I don't know anyone who would have behaved the way she did, let alone film it and post it out to her thousands of followers!!! The fact she thinks its hilarious makes me so angry, she's just an absolute joke of a mother. Those poor kids are going to end up the same way as her, you'd think she'd want to do better. In her head, the fact they have more money is the be all- that doesn't matter when your kids are scarred for life from tit parenting!!!! Ugh!!!!

I literally didn’t even think he was being naughty, I thought he was just expressing his emotions in ways a toddler does and I don’t have kids, so I might not be quite right. My pet tarantula has more of a loving exo skeleton that that Mormon

*moron

• Heart
Surely though, some of the huns must have watched the tit show of parenting over the last few days and SOME of them must be rethinking how amazing she is? I know we all have arguments and stuff with our kids but I don't know anyone who would have behaved the way she did, let alone film it and post it out to her thousands of followers!!! The fact she thinks its hilarious makes me so angry, she's just an absolute joke of a mother. Those poor kids are going to end up the same way as her, you'd think she'd want to do better. In her head, the fact they have more money is the be all- that doesn't matter when your kids are scarred for life from tit parenting!!!! Ugh!!!!
I get the impression a lot of her more discerning followers don’t often watch the stories - I expect they’re too busy actually parenting their own kids and working - and the grid posts and what’s shared on FB is a bit more palatable. The lady who interviewed her the other day even said she doesn’t watch many of her stories (the fact they disappear after 24 hours works in her favour) so it’s possible a lot of her worst behaviour goes unnoticed.

I think W isn’t daft, the noise sounded like pretend crying to me and he has already learnt that that probably means chocolate buttons are coming his way. He’s got them all trained just the way he wants them, in fact he reminded me of Stewie from Family Guy this morning when he was smiling after they had gone. Maybe Winston could be Brian 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is an upset toddler who doesn't like to see his siblings leave even remotely close to being naughty? He's clearly showing how much he loves them and is going to miss them because he'll get duck all interaction from her. I'd cry like that as well if I was left on my own with her!

Reactions: 30
I think W isn’t daft, the noise sounded like pretend crying to me and he has already learnt that that probably means chocolate buttons are coming his way. He’s got them all trained just the way he wants them, in fact he reminded me of Stewie from Family Guy this morning when he was smiling after they had gone. Maybe Winston could be Brian 😆
He must be a bloody genius to fake those tears. That was genuine distress he was in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.