PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed in the home account, how she makes a quick snide comment about whether they will keep illegal birds, but that they’ll be reported whether they do or not, as people have nothing better to do?
Yes, wonder who that’s aimed at 🤔 😂
Also how selfish are they?? The house is a bleeping zoo, it would be fine if they lived somewhere with no one around but if I were their neighbours I’d be livid, and I’m an animal lover!

Reactions: 9
She said josh follows #brixam that's how he knew about astrid I just had a look at the page and there is some very beautiful women posting on it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched that IGTV with the raggie woman - insomnia last night - thought it might help me to sleep- but it just gave me the rage!!
Why does she suck on her teeth all the bleeping time ???
And the comment about Josh/men in general not keeping friends like women - no love, that's just YOU controlling his friendships, or the fact that his friends had morals and didnt stick around - my husband has friends that he met at school 30 + years ago !

Reactions: 15
Anyone noticed in the home account, how she makes a quick snide comment about whether they will keep illegal birds, but that they’ll be reported whether they do or not, as people have nothing better to do?
In all the time I've followed them, I don't think I've ever seen the affection and almost excitement he's displayed in that story about the birds he's getting, in the same way towards the kids.

Reactions: 12
Lol. Did she say that? I’m not watching Josh talk about birds. However she’s absolutely right, I have nothing better to do at the moment. On May the 17th when my life is back to normal, I’ll have lots of better things to do. I’ll do them and still make space to check her scheming arse is not
A: Scamming more money
B: Putting vulnerable people at risk
C: Sharing misleading and dangerous information

I am here for a long time not a good time ✌😁

Reactions: 21
I know we’re not fans of Josh but I do feel for him a little bit when he’s talking about birding and she’s just not interested, or belittles him. You can see the passion in his face just disappears when she makes her stupid comments

Reactions: 27
I know we’re not fans of Josh but I do feel for him a little bit when he’s talking about birding and she’s just not interested, or belittles him. You can see the passion in his face just disappears when she makes her stupid comments
I agree it's his passion and looks like the only joy he has in life and she is making him look small for it.
I think he regrets his life choices

Reactions: 20
He used to be really into it, he was always going off early to find nests, see if some eggs he'd been watching had hatched etc, he even used to go abroad for a week or so each year. She's obviously bullied it all out of him, since Wilbert she's obviously done this massive act of "oh I can't cope, me and Wilby need you at home". Poor bastard had one hobby and even though I think he's a twit, it's really sad that he's given it up to spoon feed his ridiculous wife. She probably let him have an aviary as a reason to stop him going off without her (and potentially shagging someone else).

Reactions: 39
Didn't she use to rave on about his birding hobby as well? She used to say it took him away but it was his passion so she loved that he loved it so much. Now it just seems like she takes the piss out of him for it.

I can't decide if I feel sorry for him or not. I used to. Now I feel like I don't, especially when he starts being cocky-like on her stories then I think, well you made your bed now you have to lie in it every night.

Didn't she use to rave on about his birding hobby as well? She used to say it took him away but it was his passion so she loved that he loved it so much. Now it just seems like she takes the piss out of him for it.

I can't decide if I feel sorry for him or not. I used to. Now I feel like I don't, especially when he starts being cocky-like on her stories then I think, well you made your bed now you have to lie in it every night.
I used to feel sorry for him but he lives with her and knows exactly what she's like and the job he does, he still allows it to happen. I don't agree with the way she treats him and belittles him on camera because that goes against everything she's supposed to be about but they deserve each other, they're both a pair of twats!!

Reactions: 12
I used to feel sorry for him but he lives with her and knows exactly what she's like and the job he does, he still allows it to happen. I don't agree with the way she treats him and belittles him on camera because that goes against everything she's supposed to be about but they deserve each other, they're both a pair of twats!!
I don't feel sorry for him. Shagging a pregnant woman in the woods behind his wife's back, arranging to meet up with her at Center Parcs while on a family holiday and sneaking off to shag while their respective partners were entertaining their kids, then leaving his wife on their son's birthday to shack up with his mistress. Even without everything that's gone on since, he's obviously a scumbag through and through.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I think in terms of DV work then R has a lot going way to go. Her Patchwork place might be de me okay for a cafe or meeting hub but those who are experienced in DV work will soon pick up if there are issues.

I've said elsewhere that those of us in the Third Sector talk among ourselves and we know when things are not right.

Reactions: 11
Baffles me! If you truly love birds, why would you want to clip their wings and confine them to a wire cage and a shack? Surely part of the appeal is seeing them fly and live in their natural habitats? Bet he stops birding completely now and never has to leave Rach’s areshole again. Maybe he feels a special connection with birds trapped in a cage 😂
Maybe he's going to move in with the birds? He's going to become the official crazy birdman of the bay

A bit like Moses the Waving Man who stands and waves at the cars on the road between Paington and Torquay (who I think is an absolute treasure and brightens everyone's day!)

It's almost like he's in an abusive relationship with Saint Rachel....

Honestly, she is so bleeping dangerous. I dread to think how many potential lives she could endanger with her lack of training, her inability to sympathise, her ability to follow safeguarding and the fact she openly admits to being abusive in relationships.

I worry for those who ever think she is their only option to safety

Anyone who hasn’t read People Like Her definitely should. Lots of parallels with Bullshitter Barbara.

Reactions: 9
I went and watched the bird stories because ‘IVe gOt NothInG bettER To DO” Brace yourselves because I’m going to say something nice about Josh.

Bird Josh is by far the most palatable Josh. He looks happy, he’s animated, he’s sober, he looks relaxed and when he smiles it’s not forced. I almost wanted to shout at her to shut her gob so that I could hear about his Avery and I know nothing about birds. What’s most interesting is that when I saw how mild mannered his Ex Wife was I did think there must be a different side to him and I think when you see him talking like that, you see that he’s naturally quiet and a bit geeky (which isn’t a bad thing at all.)

I wonder if he may be having a problem with being with someone that brings out the worst in him 🤔.

(Also I got the impression that a neighbour or someone had reported the bird situation. He was fuming when he said that and she was being childish.)

Reactions: 30
My oh is home for lunch and is eating a curry hed made last night and just offered me some and went to feed me it off spin as I'm typing fir work I literally burst out laughing and had to explain 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He used to be really into it, he was always going off early to find nests, see if some eggs he'd been watching had hatched etc, he even used to go abroad for a week or so each year. She's obviously bullied it all out of him, since Wilbert she's obviously done this massive act of "oh I can't cope, me and Wilby need you at home". Poor bastard had one hobby and even though I think he's a twit, it's really sad that he's given it up to spoon feed his ridiculous wife. She probably let him have an aviary as a reason to stop him going off without her (and potentially shagging someone else).
It reminds me of a woman being dolled up for a night with her friends and her fella saying oh please stay home with me and watch a film, I’ll be lonely etc. It’s abuse!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.